Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Lets Help Someone Travelling Abroad With This Information. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lets Help Someone Travelling Abroad With This Information. (1547 Views)

Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Travelling Abroad / Things A Newbie Should Know About Travelling Abroad / Time To Rethinks This Travelling Abroad Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Help Someone Travelling Abroad With This Information. by Electroweb(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I had an experience when i travelled to the UK some years back and had a so called friend that was making hotel and logistic arrangement for me. My story is not a very terrible one as i have heard from others but i dont like remembering it. This my friend didnt come to the airport to pick me, he booked me in a hotel that was doing promo so i lost a lot of money when i changed my itinery, and he wanted my activities to be a function of his availability which i will be spending money. Well lucky for me i had other arrangements and sorted out myself.

I have heard countless similar stories from other people regarding their experience with our "brothers" , "sisters" or "friends" in UK, US or anywhere. Lets share our experiences, what happened, how you were able to sort yourself out. Also lets hear from our "diaspora" people why this is the case with them so we can possibly understand their plight and reduce the focus on them.

With this information, someone travelling will not put all his/ her eggs in one basket.
Re: Lets Help Someone Travelling Abroad With This Information. by Electroweb(m): 6:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Guys that have gone abroad for childbirth what is your experience with your host. Let off some steam
Re: Lets Help Someone Travelling Abroad With This Information. by Electroweb(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
Waiting...
Re: Lets Help Someone Travelling Abroad With This Information. by olaharry2(f): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hello @electroweb. Please i need some information on how to go about this us visa drop box.i have bn trying but cannot get a hang of it. I want to apply before the fees go to 108k. Thanks
Re: Lets Help Someone Travelling Abroad With This Information. by Electroweb(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2018
olaharry2:
Hello @electroweb. Please i need some information on how to go about this us visa drop box.i have bn trying but cannot get a hang of it. I want to apply before the fees go to 108k. Thanks

Go to ustraveldocs.com all the information is stated under the visa renewal section.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Start Nigeria Scammers / Internation Passport Procedures In Nigeria / See How Fast A Floating Bridge Was Built By Troops To Move Tanks Across A River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.