Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) (49409 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Vikky014(f): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
Educationentry:
Sometime ago the DG NYSC requested that corpers should marry themselves in order to foster national unity. Well, no one that say if these corpers have actually heeded to his admonition. Who else is actually putting the ring on in the camp?

http://www.educationentry.com/2016/07/male-corper-proposed-to-female-corper.html
1 yr free s*x

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by toprealman: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
I hope they know what genotype is.....and the other test too.
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Walexsammy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Congrat to them..
See how the girl is feeling..
Like the thing dey totori am..just a ring in the finger feeling like she is fingered[
you must really love that grin
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Walexsammy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Vikky014:
1 yr free s*x
you're smart, and the guy rugged
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Tobium1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Drama group Cds
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by MzPecs(f): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
amennnnn!!
But this viz guy you ar campaigning for hw far

Thanks bae, for asking..
He's a friend of mine and he's cute and intelligent wink
I'm actually doing this campaign thingy for the first time and it's cos of him!

Pls DO VOTE him for my sakewink
Thanks as you comply

God bless you!
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Taiyescott(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
nysc last a yr, hp deir marriage last longer!
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
guychidile:
for me,I don't support the idea at all. how can a mere Cooper who aren't have any experience,who haven't get the money to maintain a family,who may be the bread winner of his family propose to a fellow cooper.
what of after the service he didn't get job,how can they survive.this is one of major reasons we have many divorces today,b/c whenever it matters most,girl like their man to buy them cruise cars..and if his man is not able to provide it ,trouble will set in.
this idea should not be encouraged please.
Money alone is no guarantee to a stable marriage.Compatibility is also important.Na only hungry gold digging runz babes dey look for men to buy them land cruiser.If money was the main issue then rich ppl for no dey divorce na.
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Young03:
The girl is 2ft above the ground

I hate short girls ..lacking bobby also
hehe shakira is just 5 feet 1 inches tall.so if u come across such a babe u go disliike am too? grin
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by kayelm87(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Congrat to them..
Like the thing dey totori am..just a ring in the finger feeling like she is fingered..
walahi you are mean
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
MzPecs:

Thanks bae, for asking.. He's a friend of mine and he's cute and intelligent wink I'm actually doing this campaign thingy for the first time and it's cos of him!
Pls DO VOTE him for my sakewink Thanks as you comply
God bless you!
ok bea you got ma vote baby
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by MzPecs(f): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
ok bea you got ma vote baby
You're a darling wink
Thanks so much!

Cc: vizkiz
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by segzyogondus(m): 2:42am On Jul 05, 2016
If this is real congrats to them but it looks like it's being acted on stage.....

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by disloman(m): 6:07am On Jul 05, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Congrat to them..
Like the thing dey totori am..just a ring in the finger feeling like she is fingered..
Lolzzzzzz.Stup1d Gurl.If na you uko?you no go happy?You too funny sha.
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by Haryohdeji(m): 7:27am On Jul 05, 2016
Educationentry:
Sometime ago the DG NYSC requested that corpers should marry themselves in order to foster national unity. Well, no one that say if these corpers have actually heeded to his admonition. Who else is actually putting the ring on in the camp?

http://www.educationentry.com/2016/07/male-corper-proposed-to-female-corper.html
good...#singing if corper marry corper dem go born beta
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by bettydee(f): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2016
deolu2000:
Let see what happens after 6months of their POP esp with regards employment and other ecomonic issues, if they can wither the storm, then they are good to go but experience has showed other wise is usually the case.

Experience? Yours?
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by deolu2000(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2016
bettydee:

Experience? Yours?
Not only personal experience makes up the experience we have in life, is it? So am not talking about mine because i didnt engage a fellow corp member @CDS like this case.
Re: Male Corper Proposed To Female Corper (Drama) by jackima: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Congrat to them..
[i][/i]

Seun, I think Nairaland is loosing morals by the day: why now?

Some of us cannot stand this.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Stabbed In His Eye By Girlfriend For Cheating / Corper In Shock After Receiving Allowance Alert Of N330k Instead Of N33k (Video) / NYSC Reject Illiterate Graduates Of ESUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.