Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway (1209 Views)

2 Reasons Nigeria Policemen Like To Stop Suvs At Checkpoints / 5 Unbelievable Vehicles Owned By Equatorial Guinea’s President’s Son / Policemen Cross Road With Rope In Minna When Trafficlight Turns Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway by AutoJoshNG: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
These two Nigeria policemen crossed and stopped this Toyota Camry on the fast lane of Apapa Oshodi expressway where cars are meant to be cruising on 100 kilometres per hour. This is the height of …

.. and no vehicle number plate on the rear of the police van.

http://autojosh.com/unbelievable-act-by-two-nigeria-policemen-on-the-expressway/

Re: Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway by iPopAlomo(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
OP... are you driving and snapping...? You be James Bond junior brother...?
As for the cops... I don't just understand...

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway by MidasTouche01(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Seriously, if a Nigerian policeman stands in front of me and walks with his head instead of legs, I won't be fazed, why

Because it's Nigerian Police grin

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway by xristos(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hi guyz, i tot not to open a thread because of this...
I need where to get an ORIGINAL CAR BATTERY in Abuja. pls help
and what is the best brand to buy.
if u sell, call me 08121228827 for immediate buy.
Re: Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway by kingreign(m): 6:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
xristos:
Hi guyz, i tot not to open a thread because of this...
I need where to get an ORIGINAL CAR BATTERY in Abuja. pls help
and what is the best brand to buy.
if u sell, call me 08121228827 for immediate buy.

Because you wanna buy battery must you spam every daddem thread?
Why not go around mechanics and ask? Is nairaland battery seller store or site?
undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway by diportivo: 6:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
kingreign:

Because you wanna buy battery must you spam every daddem thread?
Why not go around mechanics and ask? Is nairaland battery seller store or site?
undecided angry

My oga don vex

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2016
he was told to park (because of the illegal tint permit) he refused he was stopped on the wrong side.

The bois in black. And blue will get 5k for their efforts grin

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway by princemillla(m): 2:55am On Jul 06, 2016
I won't stop if I were the driver wat nonsense. They are breaking law causing obstruction. To them, they are doing their job. In a sane country, those police would rather tail you until you leav the fast lane to may be a safer place befor relating your offence to you. But here, reverse is the case.

We want to be like American but we don't use our head.
Honestly, the new IG has a lot of work to do.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway by diportivo: 9:11am On Jul 06, 2016
princemillla:
I won't stop if I were the driver wat nonsense. They are breaking law causing obstruction. To them, they are doing their job. In a sane country, those police would rather tail you until you leav the fast lane to may be a safer place befor relating your offence to you. But here, reverse is the case.

We want to be like American but we don't use our head.
Honestly, the new IG has a lot of work to do.

Bros forget

U go stop walahii

Maybe u wldnt stop on the fast lane tho

Cos when gbege happen,those guys will flee

Awon werey angry
Re: Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway by princemillla(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2016
diportivo:

Bros forget

U go stop walahii

Maybe u wldnt stop on the fast lane tho

Cos when gbege happen,those guys will flee

Awon werey angry

That's d nickname most of them share
Re: Unbelievable Act By Two Nigeria Policemen On The Expressway by lonelydora: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
The driver of the Camry should have politely asked them to allow him pull over on the shoulders/side walk.

Don't ever stop for police in the middle of a road because if another car hits yours from behind, they will all flee.

(1) (Reply)

Accidents Can Kill Even The Most Experienced Drivers - Drive Safe! / Fast & Furious Has Caused Over $520 Million In Damage / Experienced And Professional Car Doctor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.