Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate (20351 Views)

National Egg Production Takes Off In Ondo / CBN To Launch N10 Billion Fund For Egg Production / The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by tbaba1234: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2016
For More Enquiry?

Call National Coordinators on 08057496095 Seyi and 08057496055 Taofeek (info@tunsinter.com)

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2016
Who egg epp?
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
government remove from business!.... brilliant initiative though.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by KnowMore: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Nice project by Fg

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Taofeeqbadmus(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
They farmers would also have access to free credit in terms of inputs such as DOC, Feeds and Drugs for a period of 6 months which can be as high as 1.5million from the state entrepreneur, it would also assure them(farmers) that during glut where eggs are destroyed and sold for lesser prices that can sell at a profitable price, they would have a guaranteed market and price all year round
MrKong:
If I understand correctly...eligible farmers erect a 2000 capacity structures, pen, drinkers, create water source and manage the birds but the entrepreneur/stakeholder provide the birds and feed. The eggs (and spent layers if you reason well) belong to to the entrepreneur/stakeholder/NEGPRO who will decide how much I get for my troubles? undecided

I thought Nigeria abolished slavery long time ago? sad
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by brojoshua: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Let government and governments invest in agriculture, general agricultural, crops' planting of cassava, corn, rice, yam, onion and so on, poultry farming, fishery and all other aspects of farming that are relevant to today's societies. It not only egg that we need on our table but all good agricultural products for national consumption and export.
Otherwise that will be another sick program
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by tbaba1234: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Taofeeqbadmus:
They farmers would also have access to free credit in terms of inputs such as DOC, Feeds and Drugs for a period of 6 months which can be as high as 1.5million from the state entrepreneur, it would also assure them(farmers) that during glut where eggs are destroyed and sold for lesser prices that can sell at a profitable price, they would have a guaranteed market and price all year round

Are you one of the National coordinators??

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by MrKong: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2016
Taofeeqbadmus:
You don't understand...there is nothing free here, yes they give you credit in form of inputs but they take far more in returns than they should have. To me, it's slavery.

A bank loan is better IMO, atleast banks don't take more than the interest
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by checkoutdr(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
[b][/b]15 YEARS OF PRACTICE?

Q1. How old am I now?
Q2. Is this for those who have made a landmark in Agriculture or those who are looking for something productive to engage in so as to earn a living?
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by moyomax(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2016
Check d pix for more info and how to apply.

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by obiageIi(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
anonimi:
Good to see Buhari continue on the agricultural initiatives of the previous administration just as he is doing with the railways.
Hopefully he has realised, this time around, that government is a continuity and won't be CANCELLING progressive, development projects like he did to the Lagos metro project in 1984.
This is much better than chasing people all over the place with EFCC even before they have concluded investigation, all in the name of some hyped fight against corruption.
You are sooo shameless

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2016
Bolustic:
Dear Unemployed Nairalander(s),

Kindly avail yourself of this opportunity instead of wasting your time and hard earned MB on defending Saraki, Dasuki, GEJ, PMB who probably don't know you.

If you're a WAILER and unemployed, don't be too proud to eat the humble pie, apply for it or NPower, afterall, the President is everyone's father.

If you're a ZOMBIE and unemployed, apply for it, it will be a campaign punch line in the future.
Hahahahaha. You make sense die. A word is enough for the wise...
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrKong:
If I understand correctly...eligible farmers erect a 2000 capacity structures, pen, drinkers, create water source and manage the birds but the entrepreneur/stakeholder provide the birds and feed. The eggs (and spent layers if you reason well) belong to to the entrepreneur/stakeholder/NEGPRO who will decide how much I get for my troubles? undecided I thought Nigeria abolished slavery long time ago? sad
Ol boy I beg explain this caveat to me well well
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by mapet: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2016
obiageIi:

anonimi: :
Good to see Buhari continue on the agricultural initiatives of the previous administration just as he is doing with the railways.
Hopefully he has realised, this time around, that government is a continuity and won't be CANCELLING progressive, development projects like he did to the Lagos metro project in 1984.
This is much better than chasing people all over the place with EFCC even before they have concluded investigation, all in the name of some hyped fight against corruption.
You are sooo shameless

.....and idiotic

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by alakara(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2016
My Problem is that won't what happen in Osun Scheme happen here.
This project is copy and paste from Osun Scheme and we know what happened to small scale farmers
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
alakara:
This project is copy and paste from Osun Scheme and we know what happened to small scale farmers
Mmmmm

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Awotimi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
alakara:
Some of us don't know o...please can you shed some light on the incident?
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Awotimi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
tbaba1234:
For More Enquiry?

Call National Coordinators on 08057496095 Seyi and 08057496055 Taofeek (info@tunsinter.com)

Please is it like the farmer and entrepreneur would have agreed on a stated profit sharing ratio? or profit will be shared based on the entrepreneurs judgement.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by chinchum(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrKong:
If I understand correctly...eligible farmers erect a 2000 capacity structures, pen, drinkers, create water source and manage the birds but the entrepreneur/stakeholder provide the birds and feed. The eggs (and spent layers if you reason well) belong to to the entrepreneur/stakeholder/NEGPRO who will decide how much I get for my troubles? undecided

you are shortsighted. Do you think it is easy to get funds to purchase birds nd feed them daily ? Is It easy to even be the Sole risk taker in the events of circumstances that can lead to losses? It is a shared risk venture, where you are close to certain not to encounter loss.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Godisnotaman101(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrKong:

. Don't mind the program. Its purely slavery. Ask people who are participating in the current one in osun state.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by MrKong: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
chinchum:
you are shortsighted. Do you think it is easy to get funds to purchase birds nd feed them daily ? Is It easy to even be the Sole risk taker in the events of circumstances that can lead to losses? It is a shared risk venture, where you are close to certain not to encounter loss.
What makes you think the entrepreneur will assume the risk alone because he's providing the fund?...lemme tell you something, I have experience with people like that. For example, if there is a disease outbreak and the birds start dying...what the entrepreneur will do is to sell the birds and recover his own capital outlay before anything go out of hand and don't think you'll get a dime from the proceeds...in that event, he makes sure he doesn't lose a kobo while you lose in other resources (material resources and non-material) you have involved

So who's short sighted?...read and understand terms of agreement before going into anything...I'll say it again, this arrangement is slavery!

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by alakara(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Awotimi:

Some of us don't know o...please can you shed some light on the incident?

Poultry is sometimes funny.
All your cost including cost of death birds will be subtracted from the revenue from the egg .so if ure lucky and ur production of egg is high.
Congrats otherwise ure on your own.

And when egg production drops.
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by MrKong: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
Godisnotaman101:
. Don't mind the program. Its purely slavery. Ask people who are participating in the current one in osun state.
Most people are just looking at the credit they'll provide, once you get into contract with them...you'll realise you are working for them with your own resources and getting peanuts in return
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by chinchum(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrKong:

What makes you think the entrepreneur will assume the risk alone because he's providing the fund?...lemme tell you something, I have experience with people like that. For example, if there is a disease outbreak and the birds start dying...what the entrepreneur will do is to sell the birds and recover his own capital outlay before anything go out of hand and don't think you'll get a dime from the proceeds...in that event, he makes sure he doesn't lose a kobo while you lose in other resources (material resources and non-material) you have involved

So who's short sighted?...read and understand terms of agreement before going into anything...I'll say it again, this arrangement is slavery!
are you blind not to see i wrote shared risk venture ?

Your argument is dumb. if birds start dying, your pen cant die, your facilities cant die.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Bash92(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hope tuns won't be the only feed mill to supply feeds to farmers like it was/is for the broiler production. Birds could go 2 days with out anything except water.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Bash92(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrKong:

You don't understand...there is nothing free here, yes they give you credit in form of inputs but they take far more in returns than they should have. To me, it's slavery.

A bank loan is better IMO, atleast banks don't take more than the interest
It's still better than doing nothing. Plus they provide a ready market for your produce. During the broiler scheme my dad make close to 500,000 within 7 weeks, although it's stressful expecially if you depend on Tuns farm for feed. You can waste a whole day waiting for feed without them giving you anything and your name will be on the list of those that will collect feed that day.
But its better than just sitting down and doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by LagosBoi2(m): 12:08am On Jul 05, 2016
This is great
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by sbabimbola(f): 1:46am On Jul 05, 2016
dason4life:
Sai Baba

we are watching
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by dabossman(m): 2:37am On Jul 05, 2016
Some Nigerians would rather own 100% of N10,000 than own 5% of N1 million. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 05, 2016
MrKong:

This scheme is systematically designed that the entrepreneurs take everything and all...and what about startup farmers?

Imagine, I provide the land, structure, pen, water, feeder and drinker,labour, time and the expertise ...only for some peeps to come strolling every now and then to take everything and toss me scraps.

Unless we share the profit 60:40 me to them(usual standard for investors)...thanks but no thanks sad

This scheme isn't helping anyone except the ones who invented it

You did not read it properly.
Re: Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate by CornerChen: 6:29am On Jul 05, 2016
Battery cage for layer, broiler, rearing and breeder with automatic feeding, egg collecting, manure removal and climate control system. We have different design for different capacity of farm, from 5,000 to 100,000 birds/house.
For more details, please contact by email: vin.chensn@gmail.com , What's App: +8615838398703, Skype: j.vin.chen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Species Of Vegetables And Fruits For Faster Snail Growth. / Broiler Growers And Dressers/buyers Meet Here / A Nairalander's Farming Experience In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.