Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) (7398 Views)

[photo]bill Clinton Caught Checking Out Ivanka Trump During Inauguration / Powerful Letters Bill Clinton, George Bush, Obama Left In The Oval Office. / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) by TheDevilIsALai: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
Or maybe its just the chronic herpes and end stage syphilis.

You do know that Bill Clinton suffers from bouts of herpes?

http://paxety.com/2008/06/12/bill-clinton-suffering-from-syphilitic-dementia-says-secret-source/

1 Share

Re: Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) by HungerBAD: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mods.

Please do the needful,this guy is passing out fake information.

I say 12 days in the cooler sounds okay.

Mynd44,lalasticlacla,seun.

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) by TheDevilIsALai: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mods.

No Shillary witch for you in the White House to keep supporting your boko APC.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) by TheDevilIsALai: 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2016
“Have a taste,” I offered, taking a sip then offering the flask to him.

“Don’t mind if I do,” he said.

After a few sips, he suddenly blurted out, “Syphilis!”

“Say what?”

“Bill Clinton is suffering from syphilitic dementia. But don’t tell nobody. You hear?”

Bill Clinton was well known as a horn dog. As they say down here, he’d Bleep a snake if somebody held its head for him. So the idea didn’t seem that far fetched. I was about to answer when we both heard a grunting noise in the bushes below and in front of us. WS and I – both emboldened by the booze – figured from the sound it was a godzilla-sized hog and began blazing away at the bushes. As the noise of our volleys died down, we heard an eerie woman-like shrieking followed by the sound of something heavy scrambling through the undergrowth in a panic.

“Wild hog?” WS asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. “So how do you know all this?” I asked.

“A buddy of mine works Bill’s Secret Service detail. Clinton’s irrational anger, irrationality, mood shifts and suddenly blurting out the truth, are classic signs of dementia induced by syphilis.”

“Isn’t syphilis curable these days?”

“Yeap. But Bill’s a repeat offender. Makes it harder to knock it out each time. In fact, there’s a little colored girl named LaMathisha at the CDC in Atlanta whose exclusive job is to sit at her computer terminal and track Clinton everywhere he goes; afterwards, a CDC team discreetly moves in and starts cleaning up behind him.”

Our buzz was wearing off by then, and we figured Otis and Earl weren’t coming back to get us. WS and I descended and headed back to the rendezvous point. We emerged from the woods just in time to see an ambulance shut it’s doors and leave hurriedly.
Re: Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) by TheDevilIsALai: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Mods.

Please do the needful,this guy is passing out fake information.

I say 12 days in the cooler sounds okay.

Mynd44,lalasticlacla,seun.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/fmr-clinton-aide-bill-suffering-early-stages-dementia

Eat sh1t zombie
Re: Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) by tomakint: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2016
He looked scary to me. .....

Re: Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) by TheDevilIsALai: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2016
got the webm video but NL can't embed video

http://i./pol/1467628864766.webm

Re: Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) by TheDevilIsALai: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Pure dementia and you can bet they spent hours on makeup trying to make him look the way he is on the gif below[/size]

[img]http://v1.std3.ru/ac/55/1455458344-ac55d63f4167b5428419c402ec18f15d.gif[/img]
Re: Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) by TheDevilIsALai: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
mynd44 why is this thread moved to entertainment?

why?
Re: Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
He's just aging undecided
Re: Bill Clinton Dying Of AIDS (PICS) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
The only thing he's suffering from is a weak heart. He became frail only after his heart operation.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un / Nelson Mandela In Hospital With Lung Infection / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.