Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

PA To Mr Governor Or Abobaku To A Traditional King, Pls Advise... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PA To Mr Governor Or Abobaku To A Traditional King, Pls Advise... (480 Views)

Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Is Rochas A Governor Or A Contractor ? - Accident In Imo State / Which State Governor Or Politician Deserves This Kind Of Treatment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PA To Mr Governor Or Abobaku To A Traditional King, Pls Advise... by Freegift75: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2016
Dear lovers, this is a true life story and the person needs your advice. If you are in his shoe, what will you do?

"I can't run out of the town. If I do I will loose a political position of Personal Assistant to our Governor to be in the state.

This Man has been nominated to be party Governorship flag bearer of who I'm his PA for now. He has assured me to retain me as PA if he becomes the state governor.

The dilemma now is, the traditional Kingmakers of our town approached me last week that the ORACLE has spoken.

Spoken what? That IFA nominated me to be the ABOBAKU of the newly installed KING.

Plsssssssss what should I do?
Re: PA To Mr Governor Or Abobaku To A Traditional King, Pls Advise... by ollymoore: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
Na hungry dey wire me now
Re: PA To Mr Governor Or Abobaku To A Traditional King, Pls Advise... by CACAWA(m): 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2016
You are not serious

Why not ask Ifa if the governorship candidate will win the election.

If Ifa says yes, then ask your Kabiyesi if he will allow you do sabbatical for 8years with the governor...

Or does Kabiyesi intend to die before that time?

Think about your children.,and do you really think you will agree to be buried alive with one dead King?

Please don't deceive yourself thinking you may die before the King.. Ifa that chose you already saw that you won't. You had better wake up...not all that glitters is Gold o. If kabiyesis says, no money in the palace, will you go on strike? Of course you will, hunger strike.

Take the P.A job jare and tell Ifa to keep searching.
Re: PA To Mr Governor Or Abobaku To A Traditional King, Pls Advise... by Freegift75: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2016
CACAWA:
You are not serious

Why not ask Ifa if the governorship candidate will win the election.

If Ifa says yes, then ask your Kabiyesi if he will allow you do sabbatical for 8years with the governor...

Or does Kabiyesi intend to die before that time?

Think about your children.,and do you really think you will agree to be buried alive with one dead King?

Please don't deceive yourself thinking you may die before the King.. Ifa that chose you already saw that you won't. You had better wake up...not all that glitters is Gold o. If kabiyesis says, no money in the palace, will you go on strike? Of course you will, hunger strike.

Take the P.A job jare and tell Ifa to keep searching.

Thanks jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agip Confirms Attacks On Pipelines / PHOTOS: Judicial Commission Of Inquiry Presents Final Report To Gov El Rufai. / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigeria’s Delegation To AU Summit In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.