Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Help I Am A Newbie To Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help I Am A Newbie To Programming (1393 Views)

Are You New To Programming? Want To Learn But Do Not Know How? Come In! / Learn Python- Introduction To Programming / Are You A Newbie Java Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am A Newbie To Programming by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2016
It is possible for me to learn programming with my android and start delevoping android apps with my phone? if yes, what are the basic steps and requirements.what language am I to learn I know XHTML and No intel on JavaScript and Python .... AB
Re: Help I Am A Newbie To Programming by badthinds: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2016
I suggest you learn Java, XML and Sqlite
Re: Help I Am A Newbie To Programming by VenantCode(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
badthinds:
I suggest you learn Java, XML and Sqlite
I do agree with Him but just wanted to add that you should be patient and really study it deeply. It will help you alot
Re: Help I Am A Newbie To Programming by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Thanks a lot Please where can I learn java and xml
Re: Help I Am A Newbie To Programming by badthinds: 3:31am On Jul 09, 2016
abdegenius:
It is possible for me to learn programming with my android and start delevoping android apps with my phone? if yes, what are the basic steps and requirements.what language am I to learn I know XHTML and No intel on JavaScript and Python .... AB
Many compilers run on android these days... you can even use Qpython for python!... everything supported... it's great incase you consider python one day
Re: Help I Am A Newbie To Programming by badthinds: 3:34am On Jul 09, 2016
VenantCode:
I do agree with Him but just wanted to add that you should be patient and really study it deeply. It will help you alot
I understand with you because learning java is different from learning Java for android development.
Re: Help I Am A Newbie To Programming by hexy40: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2016
Www.thenewboston.com learn the basics of Java, you can skip the gui since u are aiming at android. Android java is a bit different from your regular one. U need just a little knowledge on xml to start u off. The drag and drop does most of the xml for u..oh did u say programming with us android phone? I have no idea, I know android studio messes with my system I can't even begin to imagine what an android compiler will do to a phone. Well all things are possible
Re: Help I Am A Newbie To Programming by prinzfunchi(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
abdegenius:

you can download AIDE from playstore but

Android studio is the official IDE for Android development and it works only on Pc .. Try your best to get a laptop bro..
Re: Help I Am A Newbie To Programming by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
abdegenius:

My broda, don't stress yourself. Just go to Udacity.com and start a free android course and in 2 months you will start developing android apps.

meanwhile, you need to learn basics of java. They have a small java course there too.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Would Find A Female Programmer More Refreshing / Remote Desktop Connection / Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.