Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

A Very Happy And Prosperous 52, Hon. Nnataraonye Wishes Madumere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Very Happy And Prosperous 52, Hon. Nnataraonye Wishes Madumere (430 Views)

Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor / Eze Madumere Wore NYSC Outfit To Welcome Osinbajo To Imo (Photos) / Between Eze Madumere, A Driver & NSCDC Officias In Owerri .PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Very Happy And Prosperous 52, Hon. Nnataraonye Wishes Madumere by UzuegbuProsper(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2016
The honourable member representing the good people of Mbaitoli in the Imo State House of Assembly, Hon. Ifeanyi Nnataraonye has joined his constituents and Imo people in general and wished the deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Eze Madumere, who he described as his "Brother and friend" a happy birthday.

He used his official Facebook page (Hon. Sir Ifeanyi Nnataraonye -Olugbu) to dish out this congratulatory message. Thus;

I, Hon. Ifeanyi Nnataraonye wish to use this veritable medium to join the good people of Mbaitoli in particular and Imo State in general to wish my good brother and friend, the Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Eze Madumere a happy, fabulous and prosperous born day.

Prince is not only a brother and friend to me, but, he is also my Constituent in whom i am well pleased with, and in return, he's pleased with me too.

On behalf of my cherished family and the good people of Mbaitoli, I wish you long life, prosperity, peace, God's love and peace & God's brighten presence in all your endeavors and heaven at last.

Hon. Sir Ifeanyi I. Nnataraonye.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA / Pls Nigerian Students NDU Students In Bayelsa Needs Ur Help / Jeo Igbokwe Is Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.