Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari (1958 Views)

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai / I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by rawglobalnews: 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2016
Following insinuations of artificial hindrances made to slow down the anti-corruption war of the present government, President Muhammadu Buhari has warned that masterminds of such acts would meet their waterloo soon. The President stated that he was undaunted in the fight against social vices in the country, saying that no degree of campaign of hate would deter him.
He stated that the level of rot perpetrated especially by the immediate past government was alarming and has to be cleansed. President Buhari spoke while breaking the Ramadan fast at the Presidential Villa, Abuja with some low members of the society, drawn from physically challenged persons, hair dressers, keke Napep operators, taxi drivers, butchers, traders, road transport workers, Internally Displaced Persons(IDPs), Buhari support organization among others. He however assured that the Federal Government was deploying a lot of resources to improve a number of critical infrastructure, including power, road and medical facilities.

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.net/if-you-stand-against-my-anti-corruption-fight-i-will-crushed-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by brightdv(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by AbbieGee1(f): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
grin ahan what was baba fed/injected with over there,eversince the trip,he's been so hellbent on 'fighting'.

Good though,positive mindset!,we might as well be optimistic 'cus who knws what good the fight might actually bring.

#SaiPMB #AbbiewasHere cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Crush them like tomatoes cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
When will you return your election money to Ekiti and Rivers

When will you return the Halliburton bribe you collected through your wife?

8 Likes

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2016
Start will dubaitai,he is right there with you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by Justindeco: 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2016
this pedophaile buhari should first crush fantaticaly corrupt ashia hallibuton buhari, bruntai, atiku, tinubu and amaechi. Dullard presdiot. angrythis pedophaile buhari should first crush fantaticaly corrupt ashia hallibuton buhari, bruntai, atiku, tinubu and amaechi. Dullard presdiot.

3 Likes

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by drss(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
d manner buari is turning aso rock villa into his personal palace shows dat d man na confirm illitrate. him no know d difference btw presidential system of govt n a monachical system. who annoint him d king of nigeria anyway i no blame am. i blame zombies wey vote am to pawa.
when will d dullard probe aisha halliburton n buratai dubai properties local mumu.
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by Abeymills(m): 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
Yeye president a disaster using fight against corruption as an excuse
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by ayzTIGER: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mr man instead of crushing corruption your crushing the economy
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by attackgat: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2016
Buhari is a deluded man. All he is doing is 'money recovery'. I'm not saying that going after people who have embezzled public funds is a bad thing, but it is just a small part of fighting corruption. What about those that are currently embezzling funds now under Buhari? What has Buhari done to ensure accountability in all spheres of Government? What has he done to ensure that Local Government Chairmen don't pocket monthly allocations? That Governors don't steal? What is Buhari doing to see that "Egunje" still being extorted by the armed forces from Police to the Army becomes a thing of the past?As Buhari goes after funds looted in the past, the current office holders are busy looting away. Buhari is just a clueless dullard.

3 Likes

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by TheFreeOne: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2016
A bull in a china shop or a madman with lighter

Mr bulldozer well-done. Like a wrecking ball our economy is in shambles.

2 Likes

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by davesd: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2016
baba we day ur back. Crush them to pieces. They are the reason for the bad economy

2 Likes

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by McJane(f): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2016
I can see a brown roof website aiidy embarassed
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by lashout1: 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Anti kworuption every time as if is all about fighting corruption.

This guy for just tell us to fix him as the EFCC chairman shikina, i supposed he is mixing up some stuffs.
Someone should tell this toad that Efcc chairman is not an electoral position.

1 Like

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by kitan2015(m): 12:03am On Jul 05, 2016
The wailing MORONS I hail oooo
Hw far hw market?
U wish Buhari well
U wish Nigeria well
I wish U well my presido
God bless Naija
Anti Corruption crusade continues...
Sit
Relax
and Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 05, 2016
Here comes my Sherrif. Tell them sir! Sai Baba, you are mouthed!!

1 Like

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by santafe(m): 2:05am On Jul 05, 2016
attackgat:
Buhari is a deluded man. All he is doing is 'money recovery'. I'm not saying that going after people who have embezzled public funds is a bad thing, but it is just a small part of fighting corruption. What about those that are currently embezzling funds now under Buhari? What has Buhari done to ensure accountability in all spheres of Government? What has he done to ensure that Local Government Chairmen don't pocket monthly allocations? That Governors don't steal? What is Buhari doing to see that "Egunje" still being extorted by the armed forces from Police to the Army becomes a thing of the past?As Buhari goes after funds looted in the past, the current office holders are busy looting away. Buhari is just a clueless dullard.

Buhary is indeed clueless. I pity Nigeria as a country. Maybe we deserve the kind of leaders we get. We worship them and dont hold them acccountable. Smh

2 Likes

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by TPkes: 2:31am On Jul 05, 2016
Very reassuring.
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 2:35am On Jul 05, 2016
Tales by moonlight undecided
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by DelGardo: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2016
Great! If we don't kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria.
Let the workers of iniquity wailing all over the thread continue. It only means we are making progress.

For the blind ones asking how the fight is being institutionalised please note the following:

TSA
Fuel Subsidy removal
New fx policy
Ghost workers
Administration of criminal justice act 2015
Fiscal responsibility targets set for the states
Transparency in oil sector (NNPC quarterly reports etc)
And so on...

That's is what I voted for. Happy days
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2016
..Yeye man...abeg go and crush Aishahaliburton as well as atiku,tinubu,amaechi and other utterly corrupt personalities right under your long nose before making noise..

..mallamic hypocrite.
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by drss(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2016
attackgat:
u tink a pesin dat appoints all his friends n family members will fight corruption he will not probe his familiy members. so call corruption fight is a scam to fight enemies.
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2016
TheFreeOne:
A bull in a china shop or a madman with lighter

Mr bulldozer well-done. Like a wrecking ball our economy is in shambles.

...He is a bull in a china-ware shop indeed.He has succeeded in wrecking the economy.
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by AtlanticBreeze: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2016
Aisha Buhari
Burutai
Tinubu
Amaechi
Fashola

and this comedian is still talking about fighting corruption?

1 Like

Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by dechriscool(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2016
Buhari wants to crush artificial hindrances to anti-corruption with the karate he learnt from the Shaolin temple when he visited China.Ndiara
The economy is nosediving into recession.People are suffering,high cost of living with inflation at geometrical progression,massive retrenchment in the Labour sector
Somebody is busy chasing shadows in a direction less,clueless and confuse manner in the name of fighting corruption. God please forgive anybody that brought this calamity called president upon us.
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by tommychow(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
attackgat:

It's called one step at a time, smart man. And who gave you concrete evidence of all this allegations? I'm pretty sure you're Igbo.
Re: If You Stand Against My Anti-corruption Fight I Will Crush You – Buhari by Horus(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aNmVbAP_mM

[size=14pt]War on Corruption: Nigerians Asked To Support President Buhari[/size]

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See What Gov. Aregbesola Did On His Way To Eid Prayers Today / Pictures Of Innocent Nigerians Burnt Alive By Nigerian Tyrant Buhari / So You Want To Push Igbos Out Of A Nation Zik Built? Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.