Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building (39486 Views)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Laveda(f): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
*ACCUSED IMSU GAY STUDENT FALLS FROM TWO STOREY BUILDING*

A male student of Imo state University,owerri has been unconscious and has sustained multiple injuries after falling from the last floor of their hostel,chelsea hostel Aladinma Alliance.

Some students who witnessed the incident said that the boy was suspected to be Gay while some occupants of the hostel tried beating him up which Led him fall from the 2 storey building of the hostel.

“He fell onto the hostel concreted floor and he bleed profusely and was rushed to Federal medical centre,FMC owerri , one student said.

The boy who is currently on admission bed in FMC sustained multiple fractures on his right arm,left arm, both legs broke and some injuries to the head and face. He is however responding to treatment as report said that he is at the point of Death as at when the incident happened in the afternoon.

The students say the incident has frightened them as students who reported to be involved in this incident are no where to be found.
Please we urge entire Imo stars to be in prayers as it has reported now that he is at the point of death...

More details at

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/05/accused-imsu-gay-student-falls-from-two-storey-building/. Cc:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by sunshineV(f): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
I'm sure haters pushed him

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Davash222(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
obviously they pushed him..people of the world !!

37 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineV:
I'm sure haters pushed him
to death

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by nero2face: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Police oya oh, make I see how those boys go sleep well for that hostel,

13 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Nutase: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Who gave them the right to beat him because of his sexual orientation. Barbaric beasts. I pray they catch everyone of them.

Those of you quoting me. Wehdone sahs.
I'm entitled to my opinion because he might have been framed up.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by sunshineV(f): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
to death

2 story building no be joke o
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by muller101(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Crazy over what is not yours business. Useless people

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pictures or adonbelivit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by abdulbnyusuf(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
He die??
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by vizkiz: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
I shouldn't be laughing though grin

TBH, I don't give a fück about your sexual orientation but if you joke with me I'll push you over grin

6 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Destined2win: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
angry

There is no picture.

If truly he was gay, I think he shouldn't be in the same lodge with straight guys; things are bound to go wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by bamite(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
nawa

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Chidimercy: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nigeia stoudents sef
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Geminiboy: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
they have turned to chief judge...stupid people, even if he was, do they have the right to beat him to the point of loosing his life,

23 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Celestyn8213: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
I suspect fowl play

2 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by AFONJACOW(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
why he no climb that Rocha's okoroawusa aka nkita (hand of gods) at Nazi junction and fall from it... Onye Ala

4 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by AdonaiRoofing(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Those that beat him should be held responsible, why didn"t they report him to the police instead of taking laws into their own hands?

Contact us for your roofing jobs,water collector,systems etc

5 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by jnfoage: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Imo again?

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Shortyy(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
My own Imsu?? shocked how come we never hear am.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by bamite(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
vizkiz:
I shouldn't be laughing though grin

16 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by ignis: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Its unfortunate that jungle justice has become the order of the day.

5 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Daeylar(f): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Imagine
They have no right to touch that boy. angry
How does his being gay affect them now angry angry
They will leave what they went to school for and start chasing people who are gay.

They should bring the money for his treatment
I hope he survives cry and they are arrested.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by okooloyun1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
So far he did not disturb them with his gay business or rape any student they should let him be his yansh belongs to him, wetin be their own?

10 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by 36govs: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
If he is a Gay ... E Concern you ..... wount you mind your Business ...

7 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by kingthreatz: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
If he's gay, i dont give a fûck

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by mysteryman2014: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:
Who gave them the right to beat him because if his sexual orientation. Barbaric beasts. I pray they catch everyone of them.

Make u go help them now, with ur spy eyes... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Can any good news come out from IMO state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.