Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court (17449 Views)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK / South African Lady Who Escaped Abusive Boyfriend, Murdered / 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court by torqque7(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
She was engaged to be married yet she went to meet another man in a hotel?even after her fiance forbade her from seeing the ex ,only for her to hook up in a hotel with him which is even worse than going to his house. She probably asked the ex to book a hotel cos she ddnt want the risk of her fiance finding out from people that she was sighted at her ex apartment ..I dn't feel sorry for her because she brought it on herself. You can't eat your cake and have it angry

1 Like

Re: ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court by Harbeesawlar(f): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Movingcoil:
We Muslims as we never see moon na to continue our fast till kwashiokor gives us figure 8.

Una no know when person dy joke and when him serious, I no say I need likes before u na go soak me inside trouble .
I just need our Christian brothers dem prayer to help me beg the moon make him show mercy comot. I no bargain for this flat tummy at all.
LMAO. Continue to dey endure nah
Re: ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court by MrEverest(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
How did the fiancé know the girl is dead and told the ex, before the ex then said that she is dead ?

Why would the ex, kill a former lover he was trying to get back with ?

Naturally, a fiancé must be jealous if someone calls his fiancee and if the fiancee mentions that it is the ex trying to reconcile. So, does it mean that this fiancé let it sleep and didn't pick a quarrel with the late fiancee ?

Ex boyfriend had no motive, but the fiancé has a motive. That is my submission, but I could be wrong.
It depends on the angle you look at it, both has motive, if the ex spent a lot of resources on her & discovered that she is bent on marrying another man could make him commit murder also if the current boyfriend discovered that she has made up her mind to return to ex could also be a motive to harm, it all bothers on jealousy & is left for the law enforcement agencies to unravel it.
Re: ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court by MrEverest(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
torqque7:
She was engaged to be married yet she went to meet another man in a hotel?even after her fiance forbade her from seeing the ex ,only for her to hook up in a hotel with him which is even worse than going to his house. She probably asked the ex to book a hotel cos she ddnt want the risk of her fiance finding out from people that she was sighted at her ex apartment ..I dn't feel sorry for her because she brought it on herself. You can't eat your cake and have it angry
Some girls think they are smart but they have fish brain & very easy to decieve. A girl told me that her new boyfriend owns a car, works for a construction company in Turkey & they sent him to Nigeria to come & supervise a road project! To add salt to injury, the dude told her that the state government is owning them!! I laughed & told her the guy is lying to her but she refused to believe me. Girls like sweet fairy tale lies than honesty that suggests a average lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is so sad. She could have saved her own life by opening up to her fiance. Greed leads to a huge downfall

please if you have those you love always tell them your whereabouts and who your going to see

Don't keep secrets don't tell lies

Condolences to her family
Re: ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court by DIKEnaWAR: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
How did the fiancé know the girl is dead and told the ex, before the ex then said that she is dead ?

Naturally, a fiancé must be jealous if someone calls his fiancee and if the fiancee mentions that it is the ex trying to reconcile. So, does it mean that this fiancé let it sleep and didn't pick a quarrel with the late fiancee ?

Ex boyfriend had no motive, but the fiancé has a motive. That is my submission, but I could be wrong.

Hmmm..you'd make a bad Lawyer LoL.

Let's take it this way; why would the fiance kill the lady when he is just about to have her intoto as his wife? Don't you think that the person who is about to lose her might not accept his fate? He might decide to kill her if she goes ahead to leave him.

Nothing is impossible sha.

1 Like

Re: ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court by logica(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
MrEverest:
A girl told me that her new boyfriend owns a car, works for a construction company in Turkey & they sent him to Nigeria to come & supervise a road project! To add salt to injury, the dude told her that the state government is owning them!! I laughed & told her the guy is lying to her but she refused to believe me. Girls like sweet fairy tale lies than honesty that suggests a average lifestyle.
...and what about this story makes it an obvious lie?
Re: ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court by MrEverest(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
logica:
...and what about this story makes it an obvious lie?
Pls rephrase your sentence, I did not understand what u said.
Re: ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
This is what you get when you play smart one on a guy. Chop his money finish. Give him false hopes. Then expect all to be well with his emotional 555 IC Bomb timer. Hehe...
Re: ‘ex Boyfriend Murdered My Fiancée,’ Businessman Tells Court by buksaylor001: 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

Legally wrong-amongst the two,the ex has a motive which is rebuffal of resettlement plans.After she indicated that there might not be any settlement between the two exs.Which leads to annoyance and possible homicide.Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help: My Brother Is Missing - Abuja / Woman Sentenced To 12 Years Imprisonment For Stealing 5 Children In Anambra / 29 people killed In fresh attacks in Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.