Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home (52019 Views)

The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today / Igbos Are Their Own Worst Enemies – Orji Uzor Kalu / Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by dumininu01(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ok

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by lalazendo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
so...
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by LEXYCOM: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
That pool looks blue, why? Efcc should probe him for dat
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by anonimi: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
Who dem swimming epp for Abia?

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by hope4nigeria(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Archmed:
good father
accumulating ppls money,enjoying it with ur family alone makes u good father?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
#bringbackthemoon
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by joey150(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2016
But why na all this useless topics dey always make front page na
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by 99foxxy(f): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
wow, so sweet. having fun with sweet daddy. Daddys loving their daughters like madt.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Jackblaze(m): 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
How does this affect Nigeria as a country??, coz this ain't a news..
*angrily walks outta thread*
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by luckynzo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
What money can do?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by glossy6(f): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
citizenY:
Se vanity .... canopy over swimming pool.
Do you want him to be drenched by rain cool cool cool
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by mutvy: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Na like dis dem dey start, later on you will see headlines like "Father Rapes His Daughter ".Sofly, Sofly o.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by mutvy: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Na like dis dem dey start, later on you will see headlines such as "Father Rapes His Daughter ".Sofly, Sofly o.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by SirREX94: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
[url][/url]Abeg choose another date, leave 5 July alone oooo, because na my day be dat. No put curse on top am!
ShitHead:
OP...I want to see when he dey poop with her daughter together. I can see that this fasting never do you. I go extend your own until July 5 2089.
;DAbeg choose another date, leave 5 July alone oooo, because na my day be dat. No put curse on top am!
ShitHead:
OP...I want to see when he dey poop with her daughter together. I can see that this fasting never do you. I go extend your own until July 5 2089.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by smiliyB(f): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
gisthit:
Father/Daughter Fun! Celebrating the public holiday today, Businessman and former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu and his daughter Neso, engaged in a fun swimming competition in a pool at his Abuja residence.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/07/fmr-abia-state-gov-orji-uzor-kalu-his.html

After chopping abia's money,you'r here enjoying while ppl are suffering and you think kamar will not come knocking....odiegwu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Qmerit(m): 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chosen1984:
AND HAD TO PUT THIS OUT!!

E FOR KUKUMA PUT AM IN PAGE3 OF HIS SUN NEWSPAPER

He owns Sun newspapers?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Qmerit:

He owns Sun newspapers?
YES NA
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by phkka1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2016
Where is mother excellency? Ohuabunwa is at Abuja watching him. Two of them will soon go back to the court room. Orji will stop swimming.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
I rather use Vaseline than to be a Paedophile, Thanks.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Kunberg: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wen d money dey why dem no go swim
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by fashrola(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2016
gisthit:
Father/Daughter Fun! Celebrating the public holiday today, Businessman and former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu and his daughter Neso, engaged in a fun swimming competition in a pool at his Abuja residence.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/07/fmr-abia-state-gov-orji-uzor-kalu-his.html

So he named his vessels after her... Neso I, Neso II #Boss
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Kunberg: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2016
Enjoy life jhoor
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by sunnyemma25(m): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
#ISTANDWITH OUK#

1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
gisthit:

U b Orji Uzo P. A?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by able20(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2016
raker300:
yerima and co be eyeing this child like wink
Na so him take eye Aisha when she dey kindergarten
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by AdaAnambra: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
henrydadon:
nice I love seeing father and daughter pond like this
its bond biko
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Arnoldo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
columbus007:
When he has nothg to think abt,afterall all the money he stole are still intact.
he has been rich even before going into politics,he owns slok group,sun newspaper,the telegraph news paper and was among those that sponsored obj first term election with $1m,...eventhough obj repaid dat by grounding his airline,appreciate successful people and stop hating in poverty..did i tell you he has farms all over africa?...work hard
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Deepfreezer(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Orji uzo kalu. Thief emeritus.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Deepfreezer(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2016
Arnoldo:
he has been rich even before going into politics,he owns slok group,sun newspaper,the telegraph news paper and was among those that sponsored obj first term election with $1m,...eventhough obj repaid dat by grounding his airline,appreciate successful people and stop hating in poverty..did i tell you he has farms all over africa?...work hard
that's the most painful part. With all the money this nigga got. He still loot Abia state dry. 8years and he did nothing.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by reality2019(m): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2016
what a happy father and daughter.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by columbus007(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2016
Arnoldo:
stop the praise my guy,you don't know him,or you are you claiming to know him more than he knows himself undecided
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home by Arnoldo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
columbus007:
stop the praise my guy,you don't know him,or you are you claiming to know him more than he knows himself undecided
is there any lie in what i posted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC / Ndume Announces N100,000 Dowry Of His Daughter At The Senate / Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.