Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries (19419 Views)

Blogging For Newbies / Free Training !! On Blogging And Making Money.limited Time Offer !! / Article Writer:I Will Write Unique SEO Web Content For Your Blog/wesites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2016
PLS I WANT TO START A BLOG..,WHR DO I START FRM?...REALY NEED UR HELP.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by benzems(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
Happy sunday to everyone.

goodday guy
my website post are not indexed by google why
that is i cannot find my posts in google
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 4:41am On Aug 08, 2016
BJAYADEMOLA:
I finally got approved.
Congratulations!
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 4:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Aare2050:
please kindly share how to create blog using WordPress from scratch.

and you can as well make a follow-up online tutorial. maybe for 2 hours in a day. thanks
Well, we shall consider this in the nearest future.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 4:43am On Aug 08, 2016
rogerbyy:
what's the easy way to add image/photo to blog?
how can one add YouTube video link to blog?
Simply copy the Youtube url directly and paste.

how can one get the image url of an image online?
Simple right click on the image and copy image address.

how can one use a photo taken directly with phone as image on a blog?
Simple upload the image on your blog.

thanks.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 4:43am On Aug 08, 2016
MRXELA:
d new blog I opened I noticed I get .more pageview from Kenya instead of Nigeria is it normal
It is normal, maybe, maybe not. It depends on your content and what your traffic log says. Kindly drop your blog URL. Thanks.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 4:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Adieza:
bros how do i promote my agric blog. i now have a custom domain name. from agricng..com to agricinfo.com . i started 2 months ago. am a newbie kindly advice me bro. whatsapp 07019273483
Kindly work on your SEO, you might also want to consider Facebook Ads, just make sure it is well targeted. Thanks.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 4:46am On Aug 08, 2016
kingDELE:
Thanks for these wonderful and helpful piece...

I started a blog on blogger. Not 1week old, I saw ur advice about WordPress being better Dan blogger. Due to ur advise I open a WordPress blog. NW I want you to advise me on which one to take serious.

www.realwaves..com
Or
www.realwaves.

D sideline is dat I have been trying to customize my WordPress blog with a downloaded themes but am finding it difficult. But on blogger, I can do and undo because iknw much about d settings. Help me out.....

Thanks
Well, if you would atall consider wordpress, it's always better to go for self-hosted, as there is a difference between and wordpress.org. So, since it sounds like you are more comfortable with blogger, stick to blogger for now till you are ready to face the problems of a self hosted wordpress.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 4:48am On Aug 08, 2016
onwuekwe:
Good evening sir,
Thank you for the great work your doing. please I have a new website centring on politics, my problem is that I am looking for ways to advertiser my site so as to attract the right traffic. I really want the site up soonest, but I don't know what cheap platforms I can use to advertise it. I need someone to put me through or help me. Please.
Hello, your best bet when it comes to advertising such blog is using facebook ads, well targeted towards politics enthusiasts. If you need more details on this, kindly check signature and contact us.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 4:50am On Aug 08, 2016
benzems:

goodday guy
my website post are not indexed by google why
that is i cannot find my posts in google
Have you submitted your sitemap?
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 4:59am On Aug 08, 2016
Mutini:
Great job onlinemercenery and team finestboi.
Please how can I create an email address with a format like this
admin@mywebsite.com
Also, how do I make my website updates automatically appear on my website facebook page, twitter and instagram.
To create a custom mail is pretty simple with zoho.com

The process to switch from your current Email service provider to Zoho is very simple and depicted in the below image. The migration can be processed without any downtime, and the email migration tools will help you to migrate or copy your existing email data to the respective user accounts in Zoho Mail.

Step 1: Add and Verify the domain or buy a domain.
Step 2: Add users and Create Email Accounts (or) Import Users
Step 3: Create Groups (You can run Test Migration from your provider to Zoho for 2/3 users).
Step 4: Configure the MX records of your domain to point to Zoho Mail Servers, to start receiving emails to your domain accounts in Zoho.
Step 5: Once you start receiving emails, perform Email Migration for rest of the users.

Kindly visit zoho.com for more info.

To make website updates automatically appear on my website facebook page, twitter and instagram

For Facebook and Twitter - You can make use of so many third party applications e.g , buffer, hootsuite, twitterfeed, Social Oomph e.t.c

Meanwhile, Instagram API is somewhat restricted and has no automation.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by MRXELA(m): 5:59am On Aug 08, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
It is normal, maybe, maybe not. It depends on your content and what your traffic log says. Kindly drop your blog URL. Thanks.
www.manywordz..com
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by kingDELE(m): 6:12am On Aug 08, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
Well, if you would atall consider wordpress, it's always better to go for self-hosted, as there is a difference between and wordpress.org. So, since it sounds like you are more comfortable with blogger, stick to blogger for now till you are ready to face the problems of a self hosted wordpress.
thanks
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by benzems(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
Have you submitted your sitemap?

YES BOSS
www.zamdigitaltech.com
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
benzems:

YES BOSS
www.zamdigitaltech.com
Okay, as I can see, google is indexing your blog. It only needs more time to propagate well according to your expectation. Thanks.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by benzems(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
Okay, as I can see, google is indexing your blog. It only needs more time to propagate well according to your expectation. Thanks.

thanks

but is a website not blog

another one please am having problem with post title, how can i get it coloured instead of just black. i mean adding style to it.
thanks in advance
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Acejobs: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
Yes sure, you can.
Please, tell me how to do it
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Followed This Thread From Start Now Im Here!!
That Guy That Owns Realware or similar name..
i prefer the wordpress own Coz It Has All Necessary Loọ̄k and feel.. go for it
MY OWN QUESTIONS

Am Good At Customizinq Wordpress Blog But Blogger Is A Bit Hard Because Of The Codinq ...
My Wordpress Site Is Doinq Good But Decide To Stick With Blogger Coz Of Hostinq..
I Dont Really Have A Niche Of Basinq My Blog Can Adsense Approve Jack Of All Trade Blog
Support Adsense
How Many Pageview Do I Need For Adsense Approval..My Blog Got 100views today without any advertizinq and i had just 2post.
What Are The Reasons For Adsense Approval

answer this first....thanks
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Mutini(m): 1:44am On Aug 09, 2016
OnlineMercenary:

Going straight to the point.

WordPress is the answer.

WordPress offers this ability out of the box many others don't.

With WordPress you own your content. You have complete control over the content.

With other platforms like blogger (owned by Google) or Tumblr (owned by Yahoo) you're only renting space.

As unlikely as it sounds, if either of those companies decide to shut down those platforms you'll lose everything you've built.

It's like building your house on rented ground. If the landlord decides to pull up stakes or sell the ground to someone else, you will lose your house or pay way more in rent for the same piece of land.

With wordpress, you own it to all to yourself and can tweak as you wish.

Coupled with a whole loads of themes availabe to choose from.

Wordpress is the way.
I tried purchasing a domain name on godaddy today, but the price is so outrageous. About 15k pounds for being premium. But the registration itself is just 11 pounds, how do I go around this sir, please help me out.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2016
Mutini:

I tried purchasing a domain name on godaddy today, but the price is so outrageous. About 15k pounds for being premium. But the registration itself is just 11 pounds, how do I go around this sir, please help me out.
Check around retailmenot.com for godaddy coupon codes, it will slash the price by almost 90%.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Acejobs:

Please, tell me how to do it
Simple place the ads code on your website.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by OnlineMercenary: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2016
benzems:

thanks

but is a website not blog

another one please am having problem with post title, how can i get it coloured instead of just black. i mean adding style to it.
thanks in advance
Hello, styling post title, even though not necessary, might need you to edit your CMS core files. Mind you, the title styles will always be uniform.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by furthest(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2016
pls how do i post ad on my blog..or do i need to get google adsense first b4 i can post ads
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by critique2(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2016
Hi room, I got a new domain and hosted website on WHOGOHOST,Cpanel bla bla bla but have not found a way to write and publish on it. It was unlike the free wordpress account I publish posts with apps
Help out please, the tips I need to follow.
Is there also a compatible mobile app I can publish post with,thanks
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by critique2(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2016
Hi, I got a new domain and hosted website on WHOGOHOST,Cpanel bla bla bla but have not found a way to write and publish on it. It was unlike the free wordpress account I publish posts with apps
Is there also a compatible mobile app I can publish post with,thanks
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by Acejobs: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
Simple place the ads code on your website.
I did that but the AdSense is not working. I have the AdSense code on the site for over a month and it not working.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by critique2(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
Still on....Throw in questions.
Hi, I got a new domain and hosted website on WHOGOHOST,Cpanel bla bla bla but have not found a way to write and publish on it. It was unlike the free wordpress account I publish posts with,with or without apps
Is there also a compatible mobile app I can publish post with?
Also are there chances of getting AdSense approval in the near future...it is a website?
www.ebukris.com
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by benzems(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
OnlineMercenary:
Hello, styling post title, even though not necessary, might need you to edit your CMS core files. Mind you, the title styles will always be uniform.

thanks

but just want a least one colour,
again, i have up to 20 posts so far, can google Adsense approve my site.
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by benzems(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
critique2:

Hi, I got a new domain and hosted website on WHOGOHOST,Cpanel bla bla bla but have not found a way to write and publish on it. It was unlike the free wordpress account I publish posts with,with or without apps
Is there also a compatible mobile app I can publish post with?
Also are there chances of getting AdSense approval in the near future...it is a website?
www.ebukris.com

ebukaris
how can somebody search for a post in you site?
Re: Ask Any Question On Blogging, SEO, Web & Social Media - OnlineMercenaries by critique2(m): 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
benzems:

ebukaris
how can somebody search for a post in you site?
No post yet.....been finding it difficult publishing on it. Reason I've been asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Free Proxy And Hide Ip - Ninja Cloak / Is Learning Web Design A Waste Of My Time? / Why Do Nigerians Prefer .com To .ng Domains?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.