Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

You Have No Reason To Help? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have No Reason To Help? (266 Views)

Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya / You Have No Reason Not To Go To Church As A Real Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have No Reason To Help? by Fatherherokay(m): 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
YOU HAVE NO REASON TO HELP?
Even if you don’t care about humanity, this is more of a reason to do so. This picture I took on my voyage recently. This poor man has no legs. He takes each step within the range of 20-30 seconds. Tears rolled down my cheek when I saw this man moving slowly like a snail. Immediately I put myself in his shoe. I try to see through his eyes. I realize this man is not only lame physically but also psychologically. I wonder what he would be thinking each day about himself.

I said he would probably be lamed psychologically because his mind may be amputated or disabled also. Who can’t be in this sorry state? Absolutely nobody! But grace speaks for me and you. It can happen to me and it may happen to you also, but we thank God for making us whole and for preventing something like this to happen to us. The question goes thus: as we focus on ourselves, do we snub or neglect people like this in the SOCIETY? Is hope alive for them at all?

I asked myself, “Am I better than this man, or has he sinned more than I do?” but I observe NO was always the answer. All I have is that I enjoy grace and privilege a bit more than he does. I also got to know that one of the ways I can be thankful to God is to reach out to people like this in the society. Touch their lives and give them reason to READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/06/topic-77-you-have-no-reason-to-help.html

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Illegal Detention: Christian Theologians Slam N10m Suit Against ICPC / Friday!!! Its' Significance In Islam / Separated Unto The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.