Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? (65737 Views)

A Critical Look At Extraterrestrials, Jinns And Science. / 25 Facts/ Thoughts About Ufos & Aliens / Facts: Lets Talk About Global Warming/climate Change. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Just summarize.
see babies are born without knowledge(religion, "education", right and wrong, good and bad, normal and abnormal"wink but are brain washed to be and perceive things base on imprinted knowledge.
see babies are empty disks. any song you put in that's what it sings except if virus(conflicting knowledge) crops in.

these knowledge based on environment, diversity, time, religious indoctrination, education creates our right and wrong, good and bad, normal and abnormal, sane and insane. etc...

now why do we do what we do,? long story bruh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Krismart(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Iamsynord:
Yes Op

aliens and extraterrestrials beings exist..

This reminds me of me own experience with an alien ..,. I was just six and had gone to pluck unripe cashew near the burial ground in the town, which i will burn to bring nut so that i will eat with garri at home ,,,

I was still plucking when this great white light shone on me... I tried to move but i could not... I tried lifting my hands, no.,., legs ..,., no too.... Ok

suddenly wind started blowing and thunder and lightning struck three times as i counted it... I was terribly frightened as i couldnt run and i started singing prayer is the master key

suddenly a frog like creature jumped and licked its lips...

I could see like six of them coming from every direction.

' sekum kauen dkahs hakksk ah ' one of them say...

Gaj sjagd aja dudu " ... La penis akaja la swerta do yoghiti uhun a nurise ' the other replied and they all laughed...

All this while i was screaming and shouting for help around 7pm in the night..

Maka yaka potato la chop humane intestinee..... The 6 or 7 creatures just shouted together as claws sprung from their hand and they dripped saliva as they approached me....

Maka lickaa la foode........ Humanle a sweera pon bloddka kakkakka...

I screamed jesus ,,,,

by the time i woke up from the dream in the parlour, i saw a dvd collection of E T,Ghost ship and predators beside me, a cd i had watched the previous night.. :;( grin
Guy u de craze. I was reading with seriousness. LOLz

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by groundnutoil(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Redoil:
how u dey
D real g ogam I loyal we're D he'll have U been
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
MrPresident1:
My hypothesis is that UFOs are actually machines and spacecrafts that black people/Negroes built and sent into space to remain there until the end of black devolution, to serve as reminders to white folks that whatever 'successes' they will claim to achieve in space exploration is just bunkum.

Before black devolution, we were everywhere.

Even Neil Armstrong confessed 'one small step for man; a giant leap for mankind'

Chief, your weed is strong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
realmindz:

Year 3016 in northern america

Son: dad, our new history teacher that jst arrived from galaxy xj told us that several years ago, our ancestors thought they were alone in the universe.

Dad: Yeah son! That's true

Son: Rly, how could they ever have thought like that?

Dad: Son, they had access to lesser techs, less powerful telescopes, rockets was their best inventions and the best they could achieve was landing on the moon and other planets in our solar system unlike today whr u can travel round the galaxy as u wish

son: wow! life must ve rly been so boring then..

Dad: oh son, u can say that again...set up my teleporter, need to reach my business partners in China, I'll be back in an hour.

i like u....

u can be a science writet u know.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by elisra(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tripplejay23:
Biko all those one na film things
are angels not extra terrestrial beings?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by MrOlai: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
realmindz:

Lights travel just like sound
speed of light 3 ×10^8...

sound travels at a lower speed than light, so when there is lightening in the sky, u see the light first then seconds later u hear the sound.

but remember, the sound u heard at that moment already occurred some seconds ago in the sky..
so what u heard was a past event....

Same way as light, all images u se today are products of the lights reflecting from the object but occurring very fast because of the speed of light so u can't tell the time lag...

if light were to travel much more slower, if I moved my hands at a distance away, u will only see that occurring some seconds later....

same way for the distance between us and planets several million light years away...

so what has happened here on earth like 100 million years ago will be carried as light still travelling and people viewing us at that distance will be seeing our past of several millions years ago wen dinosaurs ruled the earth..

so they can't see our future but our past...

hope u get?

Kudos Bro! What an excellent explanation! Albert Einstein wouldn't have explained better! grin

6 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
elisra:
i love you.
At this juncture i rest my case.
I look at the pyramid structure and i remember what i saw on an illuminati website i quote"for few to gain immortality,many must die"
for few to be fulfilled in life,many must remain unfulfilled.
This is why you see our world was engineered to be a place of a particular routine which is go to school,get a job,work for the elites and die.
yes. but don't be too fast to conclude sir. one thing you should know is no matter what we are still limited in knowledge as humans. that limitation alone is God.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2016
KingAdegoke:
see babies are born without knowledge(religion, "education", right and wrong, good and bad, normal and abnormal"wink but are brain washed to be and perceive things base on imprinted knowledge.
see babies are empty disks. any song you put in that's what it sings except if virus(conflicting knowledge) crops in.

these knowledge based on environment, diversity, time, religious indoctrination, education creates our right and wrong, good and bad, normal and abnormal, sane and insane. etc...

now why do we do what we do,? long story bruh
Okay.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by goingape1: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
bluaero:

Yes, by human standard, cockroaches are not "intelligent". But remember a cockroach knows the difference between darkness and light, food and danger, day and night, they can see, they can move, they can live...hence by their standard, they are "intelligent"

Any life form that can come from such a tremendous distance and successfully meet us here on earth would consider humans as "unintelligent".
Remember humans have only successfully visited the moon, which is just a "stone throw" from the earth.
wow! beer you drank is of STRONG quality
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Leopantro: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
kazuna:

chai, if they are that advanced, assuming, that means we might appaer as neatherdalstongue

either they invade and enslave us or could observe and pluck any of us with the professional detachment of lab scientist..

u know when u want to test a new serum that white rat in d lab might be pleading in anmal speak...No dont do it, dont it, to chuk me with that pointy needle....but as a scoentist u wont care , end results matter.
perhaps thats how this aliens will do if they suddenly thing eartgs temp is just too good for their habitationtongue

here is an intellectual human being speaking.
why would an intelligent human being degrade himself to play with ants? we would be like interesting entity for superior beings.

as to the question, are they real? the Chinese just spent 18 billion dollars to build a telescope to search for extra terrestrial life. ask yourself this question, NASA has a spaceship in space with live feeds from various cameras viewing different parts of space for so many years . someone or some group of individuals are doing a wonderful job making sure you don't know what is really going on.

The International Space Station’s live video feed allows space enthusiasts to view the Earth and outer space via cameras that are fitted underneath the orbiting structure. On numerous occasions, there have been sightings of objects claiming to be alien visitors, which are almost always proven to be something much more mundane—such as space debris. However, a number of times, NASA has appeared to have severed the live feed seconds after strange objects have come into the camera’s view. This not only creates suspicion among already suspicious UFO hunters and enthusiasts, but tends to lend a little credibility to the fact that NASA does indeed have something to hide.
Recently, in March 2016, the feed was cut when a “horseshoe” shaped UFO appeared to come into view. Alien hunter Tyler Glockner, who uploaded the footage onto his YouTube channel, stated that NASA “had been doing this for years,” and that his channel has documented this for some time. He stated that sometimes the people monitoring the feed are simply not quick enough, and
on several occasions , UFOs have been visible for some time before the screen “goes blue” and the feed is cut.
In January 2015, the live feed was also cut several seconds after a small grey object came into view, which appeared to be leaving the Earth’s atmosphere. The aforementioned Glockner claimed to had caught a similar example from June 2014 on a video he uploaded to his channel. The video managed to freeze frame on what appeared to be a large triangular space craft coming out of the darkness of space, approaching Earth. Six months earlier, another video appeared to show NASA cutting the live feed, when a strange yellow craft was said to be “docked” to the space station. On this particular occasion, the footage was left for two minutes before the blue screen took its place.

http:// http://listverse.com/2016/05/26/10-mysterious-incidents-from-the-international-space-station/

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by groundnutoil(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
timilehin007:
that will probably mean the end of days
pray me dn die by dn
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by realmindz: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
kazuna:

chai, if they are that advanced, assuming, that means we might appaer as neatherdalstongue

either they invade and enslave us or could observe and pluck any of us with the professional detachment of lab scientist..

u know when u want to test a new serum - that white rat in d lab might be pleading in animal speak...No dont do it, dont it, dont chuk me with that pointy needle....but as a scientist u wont care , end results matter.
perhaps thats how thes aliens will do if they suddenly think earths temp is just too good for their habitationtongue
see as I dey laff like craze..lool, ur imaginations though, we will appear to them as ants with intelligence millions of years backward
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by wins18(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
elisra:
my dear there is a particular trend in hunting for knowledge which is
hunt for knowledge
found knowledge
hide knowledge
the Egyptians found it and hid it.
The Americans found it and hid
the Chinese are pursuing knowledge and very soon they will begin to hide it.
Ask pythagoras,Einstein,King Solomon.
Do you think Solomon and Moses told you half of what they knew?
Some are afraid to admit that Solomon was an evil man because of religious inclinations.
hmmm, now this is deep.
Sure.. We do have enlightened fellows here, which u are one of them. I'm sure that must be a forbidden knowledge for them to hide it.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by groundnutoil(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
mcyemite:
even if they dont,winner takes earth...i just wish its not going to be a football competition like in d samsung galaxy demo...probably some kinda stealing or embezzlement game.
lol we good at dat
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
Dragonking:
Scardy cat!! ! How you doing?

Lol...Bro cheesy. Been a minute. I miss you guys. I'm good...how are you?

Hey, What you doing here...interested in this topic too? I love researching this type of topic. Even if aliens scare me, haha.

Have u been keeping up on 'PREACHER'? I'm loving it.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Tellemall: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Explorers:
9. If an alien in a galaxy 65 million light years away is looking at us through a telescope right now, then they are looking at dinosaurs.

bestpictureblog. com

What then is the highest form of a living being, if not a human?

Beings who see us as dinosaurs must be so advanced they would've showed them selves on CNN, and not on dark fake photographs and testimonies of the terminally insane.

In fact, until evidence of aliens is found, since they aren't supernatural beings, they remain the figment of fanciful imaginations. How could aliens show themselves on earth and not be detected any protection agencies worldwide? Are they invisible ? Are they God?

Or is it now about the alien secrecy conspiracy theory?
Real intelligent beings would be powerful enough to show up on earth, like the District 9 ones smiley

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by elisra(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
czarr:
you've read far.....
Man=black man,mankind=white people (like man)
Jesus is a blackman i read in revelations where the bible described that his legs were like a burnished "brass"
is brass white in color?
The blackman is the real man and first creation

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
realmindz:

Year 3016 in northern america

Son: dad, our new history teacher that jst arrived from galaxy xj told us that several years ago, our ancestors thought they were alone in the universe.

Dad: Yeah son! That's true

Son: Rly, how could they ever have thought like that?

Dad: Son, they had access to lesser techs, less powerful telescopes, rockets was their best inventions and the best they could achieve was landing on the moon and other planets in our solar system unlike today whr u can travel round the galaxy as u wish

son: wow! life must ve rly been so boring then..

Dad: oh son, u can say that again...set up my teleporter, need to reach my business partners in China, I'll be back in an hour.

LOL....can you imagine? To future generations we are going to seem archaic.

Does any1 think that we are approaching a time of full disclosure as far as extraterrestrials?
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Dragonking: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hunnydropps:

Lol...Bro cheesy. Been a minute. I miss you guys. I'm good...how are you?

Hey, What you doing here...interested in this topic too? I love researching this type of topic. Even if aliens scare me, haha.

Have u been keeping up on 'PREACHER'? I'm loving it.
I love aliens and UFO but don't wanna believe all those crap because it's enough to drive you insane. .. grin Whenever anyone brings the alien BS I just ask one simple question. ."Why hasn't anyone seen an alien in Nigeria? " Gbamm! Case closed. . cheesy I haven't watched preacher yet.. What's its genre? Is it horror? Does it have a thread? I hope the ratings are good.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by natedalo: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
frostland:
I still have d believe dat life is only possible on earth, if DA exist why haven't we see dem?wat is still keeping dem to make demself visible? humans have gone into space and even check out some planetary bodies yet noting
Humans have literally gone nowhere in space as we have not scratched the surface of space. Our universe is so big our human minds cannot comprehend it.

For instance there are more stars than all the grains of sand in the worlds beaches. Some of this stars if not all have planets orbiting round them. They may also have natural satellites(moons) orbiting round them. Try to now comprehend how many planets and moons our universe could contain then you would realize that alien life certainly exists we just haven't discovered it yet and we may never discover it. Our universe is just too big for us to be alone.

If you are a creationist you can say that God always create things for a reason and there are so many planets created that God must have have created life on one.

If you are an atheist who believes in evolution you'll also agree that the conditions that gave rise to life on earth aren't unique and must have repeated themselves in the billions of worlds we have in the universe.

Its very possible that aliens have visited us and help shaped our civilization but there is really no scientific or mainstream accepted proof and much of the 'evidence' are by conspiracy theorists and are riddled with lies but some pieces of 'evidence' stand out but usually can't be verified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by dabosuker(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bellfun:
We are not alone!

Even the powerful American government knows this but kept mum!

Just imagine the consequence of getting to know that the "gods" we worshipped are actually"people" from another planet!

That will be the end of religion (and orderliness)!

Spot on!
that's one very Theory i hold STRONG
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by LordCenturion(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
omojeesu:

Real. Very real!!
They are demons and fallen angels.
TTheir activities will increase till Jesus comes.

Ode,black people with black brain, falling angel ko, falling rain ni,
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yes, we are not alone, I saw too of this alien yesterday, one of them told I should not tell anyone that he bring a wristwatch for me when is coming to earth again. I can just talk to anyone but can only type.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Strawman: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
(comment moved to page 2 where I booked space) tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hunnydropps:

LOL....can you imagine? To future generations we are going to seem archaic.

Does any1 think that we are approaching a time of full disclosure as far as extraterrestrials?
before nko, future generations will see us as dumbs.tongue

i always ask ma mum and dad hw they survived wtout internet.

in d future, ma grandson could probably say ...Grand papi, u mean u guys destroyed d earth with petrol, deplete ozone layer with deodorants, breeded a lotta cows to release methame?
Me to my grandson: we were significantly advanced then. we had the internet and u can tell if wizkid is using dollars as wipes in no jiffy.

ma grandSon: u guyz reall borin and stupid then. let me touch galaxy s7 .

he picks up a head device like that, hangs it on his head and slowy dematerialize to whatever destina.tion

2 Likes

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by hysteriabox(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
I believe they exist. Its Clearly revealed in scripture
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by elisra(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Charmarlegne:
Aliens are bloody living with us. Jesus was an alien, so were some biblical figures. The geometric rise in man's intelligence is no fluke. Has anyone noticed that this leap in knowledge started after the 2nd world war? Most of the technology we see today are actually derivatives from NAZI technology? Bluetooth, jet engine, synthetic fuel, flying saucers, gsm technology, microchips etc. Were all pioneered by NAZI scientists.
Hitler was a known occultist and had a thing for extraterrestrial intelligence. Most of what we use today is alien technology. Call me crazy, but what I just wrote is true.
Aliens not only exist, but are living amongst us.
a USA underground military base called area 51 is harboring alien beings who give technology to Americans
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by ViktorMartins(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sukkot, what message did that scientist encode?
Why did it take them 27 years to reply?
The idea of Obama being an alien, it might be true; you have heard about vlizards?

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by banmee(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
If there are aliens, religion will be in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by omojeesu(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
realmindz:
This is a science thread pastor...kindly exit
UFOism is paranormal not stark science.
Sooner or later you will know better.
Re: Let's Talk About Extraterrestrials, Aliens, UFOs: Are They Real? by GreatManBee: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Explorers:
9. If an alien in a galaxy 65 million light years away is looking at us through a telescope right now, then they are looking at dinosaurs.

bestpictureblog. com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Strange Cow That Refused To Die After Its Head Had Been Cut(video) / This Is World's Smallest Snake, You Would Think It's An Earthworm (Video, Pics) / What Is This Animal Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.