Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 - Gaming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 (54081 Views)

Do You Still Remember These Games? / Five Best Games For Infinix Note 4 Pro / Which Of These Games Did We Do Best When We Were Young??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
*JUST CAUSE 2
RELEASE DATE: MARCH 31, 2009

Rico returns to action in the sequel to Avalanche Studios' gargantuan action game. Just Cause 2 stars Rico Rodriquez, back to wreak havoc once again, this time with a new destination -- the huge playground of the South East Asian islands of Panau. The sequel features more stunts, vehicles and weapons than ever before and an incredible overhauled grappling hook system. Panau itself is an incredibly detailed and vast 1000 sq km game world of different climates and ultra-realistic weather effects. Leap from your plane and skydive from 10,000 feet down into a tropical jungle, tear across an arid desert in a dune buggy or climb your way up a snowy mountain in a 4x4. The vast open-ended, unique gameplay is back, allowing you full freedom once again to free roam and explore the massive world of Panau and tackle your assignments however you want.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
*PROTOTYPE
RELEASE DATE: JUNE 9, 2009

In Prototype, players take control of Alex Mercer – a dark, genetically mutated shape-shifter with no memory of his past, hell-bent on solving the mystery of his existence as he tears through a densely populated New York City moving with Parkour-style fluidity and consuming anything that gets in his way.
'Deceive or Destroy' gameplay allows gamers the choice to either blend in with the population and covertly progress through the story, or fully unleash Alex’s powers, and move through New York City like a walking slaughterhouse, taking control of military vehicles, and causing destruction at every turn.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
STALINN:
Where is FOOTBALL

In Orubebe own voice "We will not take this"

grin grin grin grin
Hehe calm down, I wasnt done with the list, of course there can't be a list without football.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
JonSnow:
Without doubt? "The Last of Us" remains the tightest PS3 game I've played.

But OP this your list get as e be o, no "Far Cry" on your list o.
Added oh! These guys will nag until the list meets their expectations. embarassed
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
emeijeh:
God of war!
But what happened to all soccer games? FIFA, EA, WINNING 11.
Op, you are biased o.

Meanwhile, i see gals avoiding this thread.
Updated!
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
So , where's the soccer part of it ?
This list isn't complete without soccer .
Added!
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
MamuzoADUMS:
bros No FIFA 16? abeg write another list.
The list wasn't complete cause I was on ban, it's been updated now.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
djlaqua91:

Guy your head dey there. WatchDog is a sh*t game. No metal Gear solid? No FarCry3? No FIFA/PES? No Tekken 4? OP Gerrerahia mehn shii grin *Na Joke o grin*
grin grin Updated* but come oh, why do you guys hate watch dog that much
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
*CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 5, 2010

It is the end of days and ungodly powers isolate the Earth. The worlds' alliance with the heavens has been threatened by a dark and malevolent force -- the mysterious Lords of Shadow. Across this shattered land, the souls of the dead wander unable to find peace, whilst creatures of evil wreak chaos and death upon the living.
Gabriel Belmont is a member of the Brotherhood of Light, an elite group of holy knights who protect and defend the innocent against the supernatural. His beloved wife was brutally murdered by the evil forces of darkness and her soul trapped for eternity. Neither living nor dead she realizes the horrific truth of what is at stake and guides Gabriel to his destiny -- and hopefully salvation for the world.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow casts the player as the mysterious Gabriel. At its heart it is a vast third-person-viewed adventure, but combat and puzzle solving also play a major part in the main quest, while dark artifacts can be used to enhance Gabriel's powers.

1 Like

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by djlaqua91(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:

grin grin Updated* but come oh, why do you guys hate watch dog that much

Men that game just dey wan kind. The graphics ain't solid. The storyline just average imo. Worse is that the game's popular. Very poor game.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
djlaqua91:

Men that game just dey wan kind. The graphics ain't solid. The storyline just average imo. Worse is that the game's popular. Very poor game.
Lolz ok you do have a point, the but its fun in a way, I don't really hate it, but it's not my favourite either
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by djlaqua91(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:
*FAR CRY 4
RELEASE DATE: NOVEMBER 18, 2014

Step into a vast, unknowable land once again in this fourth game in the Far Cry franchise. Players find themselves in Kyrat, a wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape. Built from the legendary DNA of its award-winning predecessor, Far Cry 4 delivers the most expansive and immersive Far Cry experience ever in an entirely new and massive open world with a new weapons, vehicles, wildlife and more.
In Far Cry 4, you’ll conquer fortress outposts from the back of a six-ton elephant and take to the skies as you rain down explosives from the seat of your gyrocopter. The vertical landscape of the Himalayas isn’t just a pretty backdrop, but a playground that encourages the player to fight, hunt and explore, grappling up cliffs or launching into the air, plummeting to the valley below in a controlled free fall with your wing suit. You’ll carry with you a truly unique arsenal of weaponry that lets you play your way, whether it’s sniping, sneaking or all-out assault. When all else fails, animals can be your biggest allies or your greatest danger, as Kyrat’s wilderness delivers on the promise of a true open world anecdote factory.

Anything Far Cry esp. FarCry 3 am down with it. Very crazy but sweet game. The missions are mad.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by djlaqua91(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:

Lolz ok you do have a point, the but its fun in a way, I don't really hate it, but it's not my favourite either

Thank God for Video games, or we would have stuck on sudoku and ayo.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
djlaqua91:

Thank God for Video games, or we would have stuck on sudoku and ayo.
Once i hear soduko and am out, but I did chess when I was little, a lot of thinking, but I really enjoyed it, but right now I can't stand them, to be honest am not a fan of classics. Am strictly a Hard Core gamer, can't wait to get a PS4 cause I have played almost every game on ps3 I can get my hands on, chai if not for buhari , if i had known of the presidents coming I would have bought a ps4 when it was around #70k - #80k online, now its around a #140k to #150k, guess i just have to wait till next year to get one. cry

2 Likes

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
djlaqua91:

Anything Far Cry esp. FarCry 3 am down with it. Very crazy but sweet game. The missions are mad.
Agreed!
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
*BORDERLANDS 2
RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 18, 2012

Borderlands 2 is the epic sequel to the ultimate four-player role-playing shooter loot fest. Combining invention and evolution, Borderlands 2 features all-new characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons and equipment, which come together in an ambitiously crafted story. Players will reveal secrets, and escalate mysteries of the Borderlands universe as they adventure across the unexplored new areas of Pandora.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
*DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION
RELEASE DATE:
NOVEMBER 18, 2014

In Dragon Age: Inquisition the world of Thedas is being torn apart by a massive, mysterious breach in the sky. Players must assume the role of the Inquisitor and lead a team of legendary heroes to uncover the truth behind the impending devastation.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:

They should be selling for 3k 4k now, as for fifa 16 it should be 6k or there about!

Okay please that 6k for Fifa16 is it for the cd or the installation on the console.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by JonSnow(m): 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
DaveHert:

Added oh! These guys will nag until the list meets their expectations. embarassed

Lol. Nairalanders are insatiable
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by damola44(m): 1:16am On Jul 08, 2016
DaveHert:
*CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW
RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 5, 2010

It is the end of days and ungodly powers isolate the Earth. The worlds' alliance with the heavens has been threatened by a dark and malevolent force -- the mysterious Lords of Shadow. Across this shattered land, the souls of the dead wander unable to find peace, whilst creatures of evil wreak chaos and death upon the living.
Gabriel Belmont is a member of the Brotherhood of Light, an elite group of holy knights who protect and defend the innocent against the supernatural. His beloved wife was brutally murdered by the evil forces of darkness and her soul trapped for eternity. Neither living nor dead she realizes the horrific truth of what is at stake and guides Gabriel to his destiny -- and hopefully salvation for the world.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow casts the player as the mysterious Gabriel. At its heart it is a vast third-person-viewed adventure, but combat and puzzle solving also play a major part in the main quest, while dark artifacts can be used to enhance Gabriel's powers.
Lol, This game almost quenched my thirst for more God of war
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Kaycee7(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2016
* TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2

RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 11, 2012

The Tekken Tag Tournament returns with fighters from across the Tekken spectrum taking each other on two by two for the second time. The highly-anticipated sequel to 2000's legendary Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is being brought to home consoles with all of the action seen in the arcades along with unique content and features that can't be seen anywhere else.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 delivers new and returning characters in the largest roster ever. Experience the most advanced attack mechanics, ultimate combo move sets and new battle modes. With innovative features to broaden Tekken consumer accessibility, unlimited fighter combinations and multiple ways to challenge your friends, it's time to get ready for the next battle.

Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
Devil may cry ,Gta 5, Gta 4 , red dead redemption, NBA2k16 , FIFA 16, COD ghosts, sleeping dogs, la noire, hitman absolution .. played em on 360 though .
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
DaveHert:

Yes, my friend upgraded mine to 4.80 and I had to downgrade it using an E3 flasher after which I jailbroken it. So far as your ps3 slim model is not above 25××.
Give me your model number just to be sure, cause some 25×× are un-jailbreakable.

model no - cech-3003B
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
killzone:
aii nice list by the way, even though am on a 360
same bro..
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by DaveHert(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
jimihendrix:

model no - cech-3003B
Sorry that model can't be downgraded nor jailbroken, your model was made after Sony had patched the exploit used by hackers so basically its impossible to jailbreak your console.
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by akinlex(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2016
saintdennis:

Baba wetin una like for fifa...d gameplay no sweet me reach pes @all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXY8Y82UcSo
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Wetin u dey find for markarth?[quote author=pcguru1 post=47287429][/quote]
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2016
Wetin u dey find for markarth?
pcguru1:

grin grin
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lord okija also plays games shocked
Okijajuju1:
Worthy of Mention:

1. Call of Duty franchise.

2. SOCOM

3. Battlefield

4. Tenchu

5. Grand Theft Auto

6. Metal Gear Solid.

7. PES/FIFA

Etc
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Wetin u dey find for markarth?

Lol looking to steal the translation for the Falmer book to avenge Gallius death. Dragon born tinz
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by osymerga(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
How does one search for the model number/cech,version of a ps3 ?
Re: The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
pcguru1:

Lol looking to steal the translation for the Falmer book to avenge Gallius death. Dragon born tinz

I stil don't know why but can't recall the name of that palace. It sha has one odd name like that.

Wetin concine dragon born with thieves guild mission?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

If You Know That You Rocked This Game, Say Hi / My YouTube & Twitch Channel / Millionaires Club Football Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.