Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation (2257 Views)

Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview / Job Brief/invite / Invitation For Job Interview At Ebony Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Slickbishop(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2016
Who received an invitation from ROADSTERBURGERS Nigeria for a brief assessment on Saturday, 9,July,I wonder how much is the pay,

Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by maxwell767(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
GNLD.....

Everywhere!!!
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by rvpbae: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
I dont know how much the pay is or the position you applied for, neither do I know the conditions of work but what I can tell you is that roadster is very very legit. He runs a high brow café in lekki, I was opportuned to work with for a project I helped facilitated.

The owner is a Yankee returnee

Cc: slickbishop

2 Likes

Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by maxwell767(m): 11:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
rvpbae:
I dont know how much the pay[b][/b] is or the position you applied for, neither do I know the conditions of work but what I can tell you is that roadster is very very legit[b][/b] He runs a high brow café in lekki, I was opportuned to work with for a project I helped facilitated.

U don't know how much they pay and have worked with them.... undecided

Ur moniker reminds me of a saying; a man killed him self and ran away

#GNLD

1 Like

Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Those of you screaming GNLD return your certificate back or burn it. With the blessing of technology some of you still act like cave men.

Op this is the website http://www.roadsterbng.com/ go through it and judge the pay

4 Likes

Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by AishaBender: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2016
Roadsterbng is short for Roadster burgers n grill,its a restaurant abt to be opened at lekki,
I got d invite too BT I don't know if I will be going or not,
Pls not every SMS invite is GNLD,confirm very well before coming out here to comment...
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Slickbishop(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2016
AishaBender:
Roadsterbng is short for Roadster burgers n grill,its a restaurant abt to be opened at lekki,
I got d invite too BT I don't know if I will be going or not,
Pls not SMS invite is GNLD,confirm very well before coming out here to post...
What position did U apply for?
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Slickbishop(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2016
I got their number from their website,called to confirm and the person said he is gonna confirm if there is any opportunity in their company, I quickly hanged up in order not to waste my airtime.
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by AishaBender: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2016
Slickbishop:
What position did U apply for?
Waitress
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by AishaBender: 7:32am On Jul 06, 2016
I applied via a job opening here on nairaland
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by rvpbae: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2016
maxwell767:

U don't know how much they pay and have worked with them.... undecided

Ur moniker reminds me of a saying; a man killed him self and ran away

#GNLD

There's a difference between 'work with' and 'work for'... I doubt if you even bothered to look up the company. Do you even know what GNLD means? #IRANU

Gat nothing to prove to you mister.

1 Like

Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Pojomojo: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Nairalaners are gullible, and op, are you a graduate? Mtcheew
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Slickbishop(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2016
I will advise one I love to secure this kind of job to bank marketing or whatsoever.marketing job in Nigeria na washhhhh!after how many years as a marketer, what did I stand to gain?
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by izzou(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Slickbishop:
I will advise one I love to secure this kind of job to bank marketing or whatsoever.marketing job in Nigeria na washhhhh!after how many years as a marketer, what did I stand to gain?

Lol

I rather hawk gala and let kai catch me than do any marketing job

Wasting of your precious time

1 Like

Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by IamQuins: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
Postponed till the15th due to logistic reasons
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Slickbishop(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
IamQuins:
Postponed till the15th due to logistic reasons
How do u know besides, is it for all position and what position did u apply for?
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by IamQuins: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Slickbishop:

How do u know besides, is it for all position and what position did u apply for?

I got a text,can't remember what I applied for probably Lounge Manager or Supervisor.
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Slickbishop(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
IamQuins:

I got a text,can't remember what I applied for probably Lounge Manager or Supervisor.
I mean what was postponed till 15th
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by IamQuins: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Slickbishop:
I mean what was postponed till 15th
The interview for saturday
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by kenendo55(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
How did u get d info dat i has been postponed? Bcusi did nt receive any!
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Slickbishop(m): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2016
IamQuins:

The interview for saturday
Bro how do u know it was postponed? Further who told u, pls tell me all u know postpone till when cuz I received a text message yesterday to come with my originals of credentials and passport
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by IamQuins: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2016
Slickbishop:

Bro how do u know it was postponed? Further who told u, pls tell me all u know postpone till when cuz I received a text message yesterday to come with my originals of credentials and passport

Got the same msg buh with a different date, mayb u shud check the date or better still screen grab n post here.
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Slickbishop(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2016
IamQuins:

Got the same msg buh with a different date, mayb u shud check the date or better still screen grab n post here.

Young man I do not understand you besides you have not answered my qst, who told you it has been postponed, there is no time to waste, besides there s no jo,, find below the screen shot

Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by IamQuins: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2016
Slickbishop:

Young man I do not understand you besides you have not answered my qst, who told you it has been postponed, there is no time to waste, besides there s no jo,, find below the screen shot

Okay den, let me know how the interview goes tomorrow. Kip us posted.
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by IamQuins: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Slickbishop:

How did it go?
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Slickbishop(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
IamQuins:

How did it go?
You are an slowpoke for not telling me it was postponed goat
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by IamQuins: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Thank u very much

Slickbishop:

You are an slowpoke for not telling me it was postponed goat

Pojomojo:
Nairalaners are gullible, and op, are you a graduate? Mtcheew

AishaBender:
I applied via a job opening here on nairaland

rvpbae:
I dont know how much the pay is or the position you applied for, neither do I know the conditions of work but what I can tell you is that roadster is very very legit. He runs a high brow café in lekki, I was opportuned to work with for a project I helped facilitated.

Guys pls go through this thread carefully, did I or did I not give notice to y'all about the interview being postponed but the OP played smart n also had to insult me.

Clap for ursef OP.

2 Likes

Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Slickbishop(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
IamQuins:
Thank u very much

Y did u not come out explicitly u could have explained better besides I was not playing smart

Guys pls go through this thread carefully, did I or did I not give notice to y'all about the interview being postponed but the OP played smart n also had to insult me.

Clap for ursef OP.
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by AishaBender: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
IamQuins:
Thank u very much

Clap for ursef OP.

Lol..don't mind him
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by Slickbishop(m): 1:55am On Jul 10, 2016
AishaBender:

Lol..don't mind him
Mind your business @aisha
Re: Roadsterburgers Nigeria Brief Invitation by rvpbae: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2016
Lol!! This is funny sha.

The guy clearly told u it was postponed. If you were not sure, you would have called to confirm.

Moving on........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extra Miles I Have Gone To Get A Job.. / LAST DAY - Nationwide Graduate Recruitment In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Company / CHASE Express Services Limited!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.