Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Remain PDP Chairman And Will Submit My Edo Candidate's Name To INEC- Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain PDP Chairman And Will Submit My Edo Candidate's Name To INEC- Sheriff (594 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / I Remain PDP National Chairman Till 2018 – Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remain PDP Chairman And Will Submit My Edo Candidate's Name To INEC- Sheriff by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ousted National Chairman of
the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP), Senator Ali Modu
Sheriff, has vowed to submit
the name of Matthew
Idurioyekemwen to the
Independent National
Electoral Commission (INEC),
as the gubernatorial
candidate of the party in Edo
State.
Sheriff’s parallel congress
produced Idurioyekemwen as
the flag bearer of the party.
Idurioyekemwen had lost to
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu at
the primaries conducted by
the PDP National Caretaker
Committee.
Speaking on Tuesday when
he presented certificate of
return to Iduoriyekwemwen
in Abuja, Sheriff said he was
backed by Justice Okon
Abang of Federal High Court
in Abuja, which ordered the
electoral body to accept
nomination for the September
10 election from his faction of
the PDP.
His words: “It is clear from
Abuja High Court that INEC is
obliged to accept the
candidate we are to present.
“You know ideally, most of
our officials have travelled
for Sallah. We need to do
this because, the first
working day, we are going to
submit our candidate’s form
to INEC.
“I have to stay behind to do
some of the things so as to
ensure that the forms are
submitted after the Sallah
break,” Sheriff stated.
www.dailypost.ng/2016/07/05/i-remain-pdp-chairman-i-will-submit-idurioyekemwens-name-to-inec-sheriff-vows/
Re: I Remain PDP Chairman And Will Submit My Edo Candidate's Name To INEC- Sheriff by SeverusSnape(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Edo people know Ize Iyamu.
Re: I Remain PDP Chairman And Will Submit My Edo Candidate's Name To INEC- Sheriff by HungerBAD: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Rugged.

1 Like

Re: I Remain PDP Chairman And Will Submit My Edo Candidate's Name To INEC- Sheriff by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
I pity the fool that will believe in Makarfi
Re: I Remain PDP Chairman And Will Submit My Edo Candidate's Name To INEC- Sheriff by Hotbuns: 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lol! This man is becoming a huge joke. Chairman no be by force na
Re: I Remain PDP Chairman And Will Submit My Edo Candidate's Name To INEC- Sheriff by youngeagle(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
you can as well submit the name after elections atleast it will be on the dailies.
Re: I Remain PDP Chairman And Will Submit My Edo Candidate's Name To INEC- Sheriff by Standard007(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Bala Usman As MD Of NPA / 'nigerian Prince' Arrested For International $60 Million Email Fraud Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.