Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Breaking News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News (1258 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News by micton(m): 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
The moon is missing, information reaching us said that due to change agenda of APC, the moon has decided to change its location to unknown destination. EFCC should looking into this matter. God save Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News by omaolowo(m): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2016
Let us ask the USA
I am sure they will know of the whereabouts of the moon!
Re: Breaking News by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 06, 2016
micton:
The moon is missing, information reaching us said that due to change agenda of APC, the moon has decided to change its location to unknown destination. EFCC should looking into this matter. God save Nigeria.
I have one fine moon on my laptop. Can I donate it? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News by chriskosherbal(m): 2:00am On Jul 06, 2016
Funny you
Re: Breaking News by jesse8048(m): 6:20am On Jul 06, 2016
U won't see d moon anytime soon cos Ipob won't share same moon wit d zoo and so has blocked it's path during a peaceful protest.

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigerians Stand For Buhari If Millitary Go Turkish!!!!!!! / Photos/video Militants Playing Ball On Benin - Lagos Expressway To Cause Hold Up / Is This The Signs And Symptoms Of An Opposition Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.