Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS (19174 Views)

Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Greatidonis: 11:46am On Jul 06, 2016
Second wifey loading....Madam won't be comfortable with this I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by lagdmark(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2016
haywire07:

The king is not Igbo cool
You mean dem Castrate am, na you talk oh
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2016
Dis ooni of Ife looses respect each day I see pictures of him and people he snaps with.That's y the Oba of benin is superior

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Kunberg: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2016
Fine girls
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by lagdmark(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
zeusdgrt:
Dis ooni of Ife looses respect each day I see pictures of him and people he snaps with.That's y the Oba of benin is superior
Naso, the OBA of Benin no dey make noise, him no need social media propaganda.
His palace is Sacred
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by favourmic(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
kendrick9:
will he fucck all of them?

Jamb questions be this o

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by StupidGoat(m): 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
haywire07:

what do you mean?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by hiijaay(f): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
haywire07:

Meaning what?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by cole265(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2016
These girls want to desecrate the throne. NO WAY for una o
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
lagdmark:

His palace is Sacred

Yea dts y is a respected king and benin tradition can neva be inferior,this ooni is very wrong to be visiting federal ministers,musicians playing snap shots on his throne which is suppose to be the birth place of the yoruba tribe also with presenters,am really ashamed cz he feels he is being down to earth but the truth lies in the entity one is presenting.I think he shuld be talked to by the aged elders cz dt throne is constantly disgraced with all these
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by push23: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
[size=28pt]Miss Nigeria meeting. ade YEYE enitan Ogunnose [/size]
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by princeakins(m): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
I jux nid one of dz bae grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by cole265(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
jrusky:
Please Ife people sorry for asking this question "is this man really a king of such a powerful kingdom called IFE the ODUDUWA HOMELAND? I have be following some event about this king it somehow amazed me I THINK HIS PUBLICITY IS GETTING TOO COLD FOR COMFORT AS A KING IN A SUCH GREAT LAND anyway not my problem though.

Next thread please..............

I just don't get it when pple talk like this about this Oba. As far as am concern, this is the only traditional head using his influence in the most appropriate manner in this mothers time. Spreading good news and positive feelings about his kingdom and Nigeria as a whole a lover the world. Creating enabling environment for investments and industrialisation. Promoting our culture and making his pple relevant. Connecting and building bridges, peace and good relationship across the whole nation. What else do you expect of a monarch in the present dispensation...we are in the 21st century for God sake.

Would you rather he promotes ethnic / tribal bigotry? Or start stool rivalry and tussle power with democratic institutions? May be you will be happy if rather he claims allocation from the government to massage his ego as the Oba? ...I seriously don't get your hate or should I say lack of understanding?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by cole265(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
jrusky:
Please Ife people sorry for asking this question "is this man really a king of such a powerful kingdom called IFE the ODUDUWA HOMELAND? I have be following some event about this king it somehow amazed me I THINK HIS PUBLICITY IS GETTING TOO COLD FOR COMFORT AS A KING IN A SUCH GREAT LAND anyway not my problem though.

I just don't get it when pple talk like this about this Oba. As far as am concerned, this is the only traditional head using his influence in the most appropriate manner in this morthern time. Spreading good news and positive feelings about his kingdom and Nigeria as a whole allover the world. Creating enabling environment for investments and industrialisation. Promoting our culture and making his pple relevant. Connecting and building bridges, peace and good relationship across the whole nation. What else do you expect of a monarch in the present dispensation...we are in the 21st century for God sake.

Would you rather he promotes ethnic / tribal bigotry? Or start stool rivalry and tussle power with democratic institutions? May be you will be happy if rather he claims allocation from the government to massage his ego as the Oba while he seats in as palace as cultural relics? ...I seriously don't get your hate or should I say lack of understanding?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by cole265(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
cole265:

I just don't get it when pple talk like this about this Oba. As far as am concerned, this is the only traditional head using his influence in the most appropriate manner in this modern time. Spreading good news and positive feelings about his kingdom and Nigeria as a whole allover the world. Creating enabling environment for investments and industrialisation. Promoting our culture and making his pple relevant. Connecting and building bridges, peace and good relationship across the whole nation. What else do you expect of a monarch in the present dispensation...we are in the 21st century for God sake.

Would you rather he promotes ethnic / tribal bigotry? Or start stool rivalry and tussle power with democratic institutions? May be you will be happy if rather he claims allocation from the government to massage his ego as the Oba while he seats in as palace as cultural relics? ...I seriously don't get your hate or should I say lack of understanding?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by cole265(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
zeusdgrt:

Yea dts y is a respected king and benin tradition can neva be inferior,this ooni is very wrong to be visiting federal ministers,musicians playing snap shots on his throne which is suppose to be the birth place of the yoruba tribe also with presenters,am really ashamed cz he feels he is being down to earth but the truth lies in the entity one is presenting.I think he shuld be talked to by the aged elders cz dt throne is constantly disgraced with all these

Sharrrrrrrrrrappppppuu!!!!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by ucee64(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
haywire07:

Why d king go b Igbo them resemble money na una style nh
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Puresolutions: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Na step by step after this na initiation i pity all u rats

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by fireforfire: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
See how dey littered d floor like ants on sugar

By d way wen did ooni come bk?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by shugaboy6102(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Am sure that his wife wey no de smile go like this one @ all.she go vex die for where she dey??
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by zeusdgrt(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
cole265:

Sharrrrrrrrrrappppppuu!!!!!!

Sorry I don't chat with kids,look elsewhere
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by slowbreeze(f): 1:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
Operation show urself...for possible next wife.. Dis Ooni too like social media stuff....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
haywire07:

Yet He stole somebody's wife.....Igbos don't marry more than one wife and the they don't have what Yoruba call MAGUN for ppl like this Oba wey other ppl wife dey hungry them
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
lagdmark:

His palace is Sacred
The ife palace was sacred and visitors were kind of limited during the time of the last ooni. Then it was a big thing to visit the Ooni and people would often make an enlarged protrait of the picture and place it in their house. But nowadays, its seems its every tom dick and harry can meet the ooni so it is fast losing its shine.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by adecares(f): 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
beauties everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by passyhansome(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2016
eddyjibs:
dido lomo. dese babe are nothing but corporate oloshos. kabiyesi nd hin goon go sample dem ponmo later

If your sister was among them I bet you won't say that, avoid generalizing you could be wrong.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by passyhansome(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
Loving his modern and Liberal nature.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by creepsyme(f): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The Ooni of Ife -Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja ll received in audience Miss Tourism Nigeria 2016 at his palace in Ile-Ife, Osun state... The winner of the contest at Ruby Gardens which will hold in Lekki, Lagos on the 9th of July, will represent Nigeria at the Miss Tourism World...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/ooni-of-ife-receives-pretty-miss.html
so everybody dat comes to this palace sits on the floor?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by calcal: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Olori I in big shit!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Bigchee72: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
jrusky:

Are you going to be our spokesman? Asking for a friend
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 07, 2016
creepsyme:
so everybody dat comes to this palace sits on the floor?
no. Real ife princes and Princess from the 4 royal houses do not seat on the floor. They seat beside the king on chairs even with their sandals on. Atleast this was the practice doing the time of Sijuwade.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by push23: 2:14am On Jul 07, 2016
ogunwuse should go to school. And stop disgracing him by calling himself imperial majestic. he sound stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etsu Nupe Marks Birthday Today Ahead Of 20th Anniversary On Throne This Weekend / "DURO" Na Yoruba Be Dis ??? / The Burial Arrangement For The Olubadan Oba Samuel Odulana Odugade 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.