Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,477 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS (19188 Views)

Blacks Kneel Down To Greet Ooni Of Ife In His Palace, Whites Sit Down / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by princeakins(m): 2:19am On Jul 07, 2016
jrusky:
Please Ife people sorry for asking this question "is this man really a king of such a powerful kingdom called IFE the ODUDUWA HOMELAND? I have be following some event about this king it somehow amazed me I THINK HIS PUBLICITY IS GETTING TOO COLD FOR COMFORT AS A KING IN A SUCH GREAT LAND anyway not my problem though.

Next thread please..............

Modern style of king rulership.. he doesnt hv to be confined in his kingdom smiley

Btw check out ma signature.. countin on u boss

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Bigchee72: 5:06am On Jul 07, 2016
princey83:

no. Real ife princes and Princess from the 4 royal houses do not seat on the floor. They seat beside the king on chairs even with their sandals on. Atleast this was the practice doing the time of Sijuwade.

My dad is a prince from Lafogido ruling house and had to sit before Sijuwade
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Mj45: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2016
Jobless females.
Wonder when these ones will learn to get serious as in read reasonable courses and create dignified jobs than parading half naked up and down. Tomorrow when their rubbish doesn't pay enough, they resort to "gender equality" fight. Some females sha, always looking for easy money. Well, just my uncalled for opinion but I am still of the opinion that this pageant stuff should be left for the Nursery/ Primary school children.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2016
veekid:
Na when this man return? ?? Waka waka king
Thou art stewpeeed
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Bigchee72: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mj45:
Jobless females.
Wonder when these ones will learn to get serious as in read reasonable courses and create dignified jobs than parading half naked up and down. Tomorrow when their rubbish doesn't pay enough, they resort to "gender equality" fight. Some females sha, always looking for easy money. Well, just my uncalled for opinion but I am still of the opinion that this pageant stuff should be left for the Nursery/ Primary school children.

Amazing that you were able to read their background in that still photo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Mj45: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bigchee72:

Believe or not but a picture can speak a thousand words. But don't take it "personal" cos like l said earlier , " it's my unsolicited opinion.
Hope you had a good day. Sleep tight.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Bigchee72: 1:17am On Jul 08, 2016
Mj45:

Believe or not but a picture can speak a thousand words. But don't take it "personal" cos like l said earlier , " it's my unsolicited opinion.
Hope you had a good day. Sleep tight.
nah...a quick to judge negro is a quick to judge negro.

Nothing to take personal. I don't go through life speaking on the make up of people based off of still photos
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Mj45: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
[quote author=Bigchee72 post=47295796]

Amazing that you were able to read their background in that still photo [/qu
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Mj45: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bigchee72:

Last time I checked Mr/Miss high moral judge, the term "negro" was and still remains an abusive word the whites used for black slaves. Humph, considering your nationality, you are even one. Let me see, the gender equality thing got you. For all your silly self righteousness, you are no better. Just hug a transformer cos you are obviously not worth the effort. I called them jobless females, suck it up. Even toddlers know that beauty pageants almost involve full nudity and in Nigeria, even prostitution and if you don't know that then I clearly have NO business with you. Whatever your reason for getting bitter about my comment, drink it up and keep being bitter cos you are officially ignored from this moment. Mtcheww.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Receives Miss Tourism Nigeria Contestants At His Palace. PICS by Bigchee72: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mj45:

Last time I checked Mr/Miss high moral judge, the term "negro" was and still remains an abusive word the whites used for black slaves. Humph, considering your nationality, you are even one. Let me see, the gender equality thing got you. For all your silly self righteousness, you are no better. Just hug a transformer cos you are obviously not worth the effort. I called them jobless females, suck it up. Even toddlers know that beauty pageants almost involve full nudity and in Nigeria, even prostitution and if you don't know that then I clearly have NO business with you. Whatever your reason for getting bitter about my comment, drink it up and keep being bitter cos you are officially ignored from this moment. Mtcheww.

High and moral is the cat who makes a judgment based on photos. Its amazing that like your quick to judge on still photos, you've decided to speak on my make up while knowing zero about me. cheesy

I'm glad I don't walk through life judging still photos, posters I don't know on message boards in order to feel better about myself or to boost my limited self esteem. I'm from a part of town where being a chatty patty over things like still photos or quick to judge are considered feminine qualities and are itch made. You wear that yoke playboy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oniru Estate In Victoria-Island Under-Curfew For Oro Festival / The Burial Arrangement For The Olubadan Oba Samuel Odulana Odugade 1 / "DURO" Na Yoruba Be Dis ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.