Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Is Miracle Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Miracle Real (692 Views)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Nigerian Pastor Performs Miracle On The Street Of London (pics, Video) / How Modern Miracle Evangelism Works (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Miracle Real by Raffa(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Gud day ma niggers and sister on NAIRALAND, i want to ask a question on pastores and G O in nigeria on miracle ..........Yinka ayefele has been singing gosple song in some of the bigest churchs in nigeria all dis while and yet none of the bigest pastor and G O in nigeria has be able to do a miracle on him all dis years and we see them parform miracle on tv and online, is it dat ayefele destiny is for him to remain like dat or all dis parform miracle we do see are lie

2 Likes

Re: Is Miracle Real by joe4real12: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2016
Who "miracle" don epp?
Re: Is Miracle Real by Amberon11: 3:00am On Jul 20, 2016
to know if miracles truly exist, check my signature.
Re: Is Miracle Real by Freiburger(m): 3:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Amberon11:
to know if miracles truly exist, check my signature.
So does that answers the question?
Re: Is Miracle Real by Amberon11: 6:40am On Jul 20, 2016
Obey simple instruction if you wanna find out. No amount of spoken words is enough proof. check my signature and watch real videos of miracles.
Freiburger:

So does that answers the question?
Re: Is Miracle Real by Raffa(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Amberon11:
Obey simple instruction if you wanna find out. No amount of spoken words is enough proof. check my signature and watch real videos of miracles.
i tire for una oo
Re: Is Miracle Real by otem4eartum: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2016
Raffa:
Gud day ma niggers and sister on NAIRALAND, i want to ask a question on pastores and G O in nigeria on miracle ..........Yinka ayefele has been singing gosple song in some of the bigest churchs in nigeria all dis while and yet none of the bigest pastor and G O in nigeria has be able to do a miracle on him all dis years and we see them parform miracle on tv and online, is it dat ayefele destiny is for him to remain like dat or all dis parform miracle we do see are lie

They are scammers. U will need to see Kumuyi's scams three days back. The people in the hall with physical challenges like paralysis, lameness, eye problem, etc, none of them received healing. But the actors provided from the back of the stage shared testimony of recovery from insanity(unverifiable), cancer(unverifiable), ulcer(unverifiable). Then one is left to wonder, why are the verifiable problems like lameness and blindness and stroke always incurable whereas unveriable and internal problems like cancer, ulcer are the testimonies shared by unverifiable people.

LAST BULLET, IF YOU HAVE BEEN GOING FROM PILLAR TO POST FOR DELIVERANCE AND YOU'VE GOT NO DELIVERANCE. TAKE ONE MORE CHALLENGE AND GO TO ONE MORE SPECIFIC HEALING PROGRAMME. THEN IF YOU ARE NOT CURED, RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE BECAUSE SATAN IS THE god OF THE CHURCHES AND HE DOESN'T HEAL ANYONE.

2 Likes

Re: Is Miracle Real by circuit101: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
Miracle center is even more realistic than religion miracle...
Re: Is Miracle Real by orunto27: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Miracles are real. They are the Ways of God.
Re: Is Miracle Real by Raffa(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ok bro
Re: Is Miracle Real by hopefulLandlord: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Until I see a limb grow

Www. whywontgodhealamputees. com

(Remove the spaces)

(1) (Reply)

The World Is Gonna End On July 29? How Truth It Is. / The Lord Your Refuge Will Deliver You - Joseph Prince / Spirit Of Lust- Ferdvict2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.