Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here (12444 Views)

Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Share Your Eid-Kabeer Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by karferguso(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'm the one with the cap.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Gentlesoul96(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
Happy eld-fitr

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by hamzeeto01(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
I and my guys, posted from Zamfara state.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by qtechomo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
barka de salah i

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by SHEAU(m): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
My hajia with son

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by wittyt98(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
Nasman:
From Kaduna State
man U really should opt in for the Mr nairaland contest..

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Presbulg(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Rilwon:
I am the one at the first right hand side grin shocked

How many years ago was this ? smiley
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Rilwon: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
Presbulg:

How many years ago was this ? smiley

35 I suppose grin
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Hadiness(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sunymoore:
Happy EidMubarak Nairaland...
Share your pictures here

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Who can beat that all the way from yola.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Sissie(f): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ramadan Mubarak

Taqaballahu minna wa minkum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Demmzy15(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
carinmom:

Hmmm no be guy ooo, na babe.
May Allah spare our lives to witness the big sallah.

Alhamdulillah Ukti, Insha'Allah, she'll be a source of good to the family. Do you remember what the Prophet(saw) said about having female children? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by carinmom(f): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Demmzy15:
Alhamdulillah Ukti, Insha'Allah, she'll be a source of good to the family. Do you remember what the Prophet(saw) said about having female children? cheesy

Ameen ya akhi.

Bro i need to be reminded of what the prophet SAW said about female children.
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by carinmom(f): 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sissie:
Ramadan Mubarak

Taqaballahu minna wa minkum

Ameen sister. Why don't you share your pic too?
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by arewatech(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
From Kaduna. With love.

Nasman, I see you cool

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by jshow(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Minna, Niger State

1 Like

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by UmmKhalifah(f): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
I and ma family @unilag

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by skyface00(m): 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
From abuja
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Here here

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by SuPeRq(f): 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sunymoore:
Happy EidMubarak Nairaland...
Share your pictures here

Sunny Heheheheheeheheheheheh, wia u jam Batoitoi Miss yah all
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Demmzy15(m): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2016
carinmom:

Ameen ya akhi.

Bro i need to be reminded of what the prophet SAW said about female children.
Abdullah Ibn ‘Abbas(ra) reported that the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam said:

“…and whoever brings up three daughters or a like number of sisters, training them well and showing kindness to them till Allah enriches them (i.e. till they reach the age of puberty), Allah will guarantee Paradise for him.” A man asked: “O Messenger of Allah! Does this apply to two also?” He said: “even to two.” If they had asked whether to one also, the Messenger of Allah would have said that, “even to one…”

So Ukti, I'm planning to have 5 children Insha'Allah, 2 boys and 3 girls! grin cool There are many virtues of the female, I even prefer them to male. A male brings one "noor", while a female brings two "noors".

Lexiconkabir, Rilwon, haffaze777, Oladim, Una no like female children? undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
Abdullah Ibn ‘Abbas(ra) reported that the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam said:

“…and whoever brings up three daughters or a like number of sisters, training them well and showing kindness to them till Allah enriches them (i.e. till they reach the age of puberty), Allah will guarantee Paradise for him.” A man asked: “O Messenger of Allah! Does this apply to two also?” He said: “even to two.” If they had asked whether to one also, the Messenger of Allah would have said that, “even to one…”

So Ukti, I'm planning to have 5 children Insha'Allah, 2 boys and 3 girls! grin cool There are many virtues of the female, I even prefer them to male. A male brings one "noor", while a female brings two "noors".

Lexiconkab.ir, Rilwo.n, haffaze77.7, Oladim, Una no like female children? undecided undecided

Planning to have 5 children ke! Better give birth to the number of children Allah has destined for you grin maybe 10 or 12 cheesy, anyway i love children in general boys or girls.,whichever Allah gives i am satiefied.... smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by waShine(m): 1:44am On Jul 07, 2016
Sunymoore:
Happy EidMubarak Nairaland... Share your pictures here

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by waShine(m): 1:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Sunymoore:
Happy EidMubarak Nairaland... Share your pictures here
BARKA DA SALLAH TO FRIENDS AND FANS

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by abubakrimutiu(m): 5:38am On Jul 07, 2016
odigbo in Ondo state
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Sunymoore(m): 6:27am On Jul 07, 2016
SuPeRq:
Sunny Heheheheheeheheheheheh, wia u jam Batoitoi Miss yah all
Miss Quadrat, na together we go the mosque wo.. Miss you so much, in fact, I'm calling right away!
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Oladim001(m): 6:34am On Jul 07, 2016
Demmzy15:

Lexiconkabir, Rilwon, haffaze777, Oladim, Una no like female children? undecided undecided
Alhamdulillah ala ni'matil islam ala nafsih. I love female children. And their role in islam cannot be overemphasized. See free ticket to paradise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by KingAfooBaba: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2016
I am ABDULLAHI from AKURE!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by haffaze777(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2016
Demmzy15:

Three females and a male insha allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2016
amikeem:
Although the Eid prayer was perform early here in Ilorin, 8:40am but I managed to join the congregation prayer... Alhamdulillahi!

Yeah....i heard that too....i prayed at offa garage masjid, We prayed around 10am there.
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2016
On horse back....
Me (Sarkin Yakin Jabo) 1st from left, together with His Royal Highness The Sarkin Burmin Jabo (Sokoto)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Coolgent(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2016
SHEAU:
My hajia with son
Look at how your little Alhaji is admiring the beauty of your Hajiya.
Nice Family, may Allah spare our lives to witnes more eids

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Muslims See God? / "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" / THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.