Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here (12440 Views)

Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here. / Share Your Eid-Kabeer Pictures Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by AminuRano87(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2016
Me and my children and Nieces. BARKA DA SALLAH from Kano City

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by AminuRano87(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2016
From Kano City

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by carinmom(f): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
Abdullah Ibn ‘Abbas(ra) reported that the Messenger of Allah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam said:

“…and whoever brings up three daughters or a like number of sisters, training them well and showing kindness to them till Allah enriches them (i.e. till they reach the age of puberty), Allah will guarantee Paradise for him.” A man asked: “O Messenger of Allah! Does this apply to two also?” He said: “even to two.” If they had asked whether to one also, the Messenger of Allah would have said that, “even to one…”

So Ukti, I'm planning to have 5 children Insha'Allah, 2 boys and 3 girls! grin cool There are many virtues of the female, I even prefer them to male. A male brings one "noor", while a female brings two "noors".

Lexiconkabir, Rilwon, haffaze777, Oladim, Una no like female children? undecided undecided

Masha Allah Thanks for the reminder.
May Allah make them to be source of barakah and noor to our families.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by carinmom(f): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Planning to have 5 children ke! Better give birth to the number of children Allah has destined for you grin maybe 10 or 12 cheesy, anyway i love children in general boys or girls.,whichever Allah gives i am satiefied.... smiley

You are right, but 10 or12? shocked Hmmm.
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
carinmom:

You are right, but 10 or12? shocked Hmmm.

Yes ooo ya ukhti, we cant stop predestination, if that's what you are meant to have no matter the "family planning" you do, that's what you'll have, our lives are just like recorded videos, where for example if a snake was about to bite a child, no matter what we do, it will still happen, the same goes for our lives....
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by SuPeRq(f): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Sunymoore:

Miss Quadrat, na together we go the mosque wo.. Miss you so much, in fact, I'm calling right away!
seriously waiting
Re: Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here by Adek15(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2016
AminuRano87:
Me and my children and Nieces. BARKA DA SALLAH from Kano City
I can only see children in that px

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" / THE Sin Of Fornication And Adultery In Islam Part 1 / The Permissibility Of Looking At Who You Want To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.