Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) (33038 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Commercial Bus Catches Fire On Lekki Expressway In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Seriously see you playing the Nigerian that doesn't exist in its true senses.

I thought tax payers enjoy their money when they pay. So how come the levies obtained from the petty businesses in the slums can easily allow them have access to basic infrastructure and those paying heavy taxes seem to get the last bit ?

The location of a tank farm in a residential area, could the EIA have truely passed public scrutiny ? Did the host community have a say to the having such a facility located in the environs ? All shortchanged [quote

Ibafon, Orile where originally cut out for such, how come Satellite town which had become a resedential area since 1980's become the Govt's choice without providing aleternative routes and new forms of transportation . I never heard of that in the world.

I laugh in Spanish, the nitty gritty of what happens in Lagos is not too much to scratch from the surface.

I insist, the government has moved away from that axis... Need I mention locations around the world, where development and infrastructure is shared evenly , particularly where the host communities generate the revenue.

Well, I rest the case... Misinformation and the truth sometimes meet at a point , to trace the facts.

author=Joavid post=47264971]

Ago-okota, (isolo LGA)festac-statelite down to ojo-alaba(amowu odofin LGA) is populated by Igbos no doubt.

but from iyana Oba to Badagry is populated by yoruba's.

and the accident happened along badagry express way - which is the link road to other countries in the region.

I believe that's why the mile2 rail and express road is being constructed by CCECC or whatever the China company is called (although at a snail pace).

there are good road's within festac-statelite town i.e apple junction. ago okota road is being constructed too.

the government is to be blamed but don't play tribe card abeg.

stop spreading misinformation!!!!

[/quote]
Re: Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
Seriously see you playing the Nigerian that doesn't exist in its true senses.

I thought tax payers enjoy their money when they pay. So how come the levies obtained from the petty businesses in the slums can easily allow them have access to basic infrastructure and those paying heavy taxes seem to get the last bit ?

The location of a tank farm in a residential area, could the EIA have truely passed public scrutiny ? Did the host community have a say to the having such a facility located in the environs ? All shortchanged [quote

Ibafon, Orile where originally cut out for such, how come Satellite town which had become a resedential area since 1980's become the Govt's choice without providing aleternative routes and new forms of transportation . I never heard of that in the world.

I laugh in Spanish, the nitty gritty of what happens in Lagos is not too much to scratch from the surface.

I insist, the government has moved away from that axis... Need I mention locations around the world, where development and infrastructure is shared evenly , particularly where the host communities generate the revenue.

Well, I rest the case... Misinformation and the truth sometimes meet at a point , to trace the facts.

Joavid:

Ago-okota, (isolo LGA)festac-statelite down to ojo-alaba(amowu odofin LGA) is populated by Igbos no doubt.

but from iyana Oba to Badagry is populated by yoruba's.

and the accident happened along badagry express way - which is the link road to other countries in the region.

I believe that's why the mile2 rail and express road is being constructed by CCECC or whatever the China company is called (although at a snail pace)

there are good road's within festac-statelite town i.e apple junction. ago okota road is being constructed too.

the government is to be blamed but don't play tribe card abeg.

stop spreading misinformation!!!!

Re: Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Tanimola26:
The condition of that road is terrible. I'm sure that would av caused the container to fall off. RIP to the dead.
as much as I agree with You About The road! Bro most trailer tire don wane out, some don over expired, some You go dey See The tiny irons inside The tires,yet both The owners And The drivers don't care, above all they bully smaller vehicles, then some small bus or car drivers too get theirs for body, knowing fully well say trailers dey fall anyhow in Lagos yet they go dey drive beside trailers in pot holes spots of rough road session. as for me I do drive patiently behind trailers when approaching rough session of any road then overtake when clear And smooth. Rip to the dead May their souls rest well...chai on eid fitri for that mata ...
Re: Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) by Bluffly: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is the result of overloading. Every vehicle has its maximum load which this heavy duty ones are not excluded. As long as proper weight balance is not considered, such event will keep occuring.

A prosecuting policy needs to be enforced.
Re: Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) by adecares(f): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
May God help us.
Re: Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) by BAZETU12: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) by Distinguishy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
God help us in dis country, all dos buses dat wud be faceing front While d tyres and trunk wud be facing somwhr else! I wud fall som day! Dey r accident waitin 2 happen gorvenment shud ban such vehicles and fine dos managing dia under standard trucks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Street Car Racing Gallery/discussions / Tinted Permit:what Is The Cost In Your Area? / Top Car Makers And Their Country Of Origin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.