Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

You Think She Is Big? He Thinks She Is Just The Right Size - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Think She Is Big? He Thinks She Is Just The Right Size (815 Views)

"2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Eva Alordiah Replies Fan Who Said Her Forehead Is Big / This Lady Thinks She Is Slaying On Army Uniform (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Think She Is Big? He Thinks She Is Just The Right Size by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2016
The couple got married about 5 years ago amidst pop and glamour, and yes a little bit of what ....!!! What the hell is going on there ? Lol.

Yet this Lousiana couple have been together ever since and the affection is going stronger.

Many opine that Tynedria Meneweather, the woman is really not on the thin side, but he thinks she is just the perfect match and the right size.

I think he is just right. What do you think?

Re: You Think She Is Big? He Thinks She Is Just The Right Size by mcversatile(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2016
That how we know true love...
Re: You Think She Is Big? He Thinks She Is Just The Right Size by ikbnice(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2016
Good for them.

(1) (Reply)

I Would Kill You If I See You - Fan Told Davido (details And Photo) / Darey Art Alade Celebrates Lovely Daughter As She Turn 4 Today (photo) / Singer Shows Off Major Skin In Sexy Tribal Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.