Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari (2140 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court For Commencement Of Secret Trial. / "There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande / Panama: Documents Counter David Mark’s Denial Of Secret Assets In Tax Havens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2016
As we have seen how this current govt keeps singing anti corruption songs . lets take a look at how anti corrupt their federal recruitments have been

1. Fraudulent FIRS recruitment

saharareporters.com/2016/06/15/federal-inland-revenue-service-job-scandal-full-list-349-new-staff-secretly-hired-tunde

2. Fraudulent and secret CBN recruitment
.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201055-cbn-recruitment-scandal-job-titles-buhari-ministers-relatives-released.html

3. Secret Immigration recruitment

nigeriantimes.ng/news/scandal-secret-recruitment-thriving-in-buharis-government-how-immigration-civil-defence-firs-nema-others-engaged-thousands-secretly/

4. National Emergency mgt agency
/nigeriantimes.ng/news/scandal-secret-recruitment-thriving-in-buharis-government-how-immigration-civil-defence-firs-nema-others-engaged-thousands-secretly/

5. Civil defence secret recruitment
nigeriantimes.ng/news/scandal-secret-recruitment-thriving-in-buharis-government-how-immigration-civil-defence-firs-nema-others-engaged-thousands-secretly/

6. Prisons service secret recruitment

saharareporters.com/2016/07/01/nigerian-prisons-service-illegally-hires-538-recruits-most-are-northern-states

as of this morning we have read they are also about to hijack the police recruitment. this thread serves as a reminder to those chanting change and saying we are making progress. With this rate of illegal recruitments the common man has no hope in getting a FG job in this dispensation.

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2016
tonyebarcanista flets kenai rozayx5 rose2014 severussnape francizy firefire anonimi

this govt has to be called to order

5 Likes

Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by AskProf: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Anticorruption:
As we have seen how this current govt keeps singing anti corruption songs . lets take a look at how anti corrupt their federal recruitments have been

1. Fraudulent FIRS recruitment

saharareporters.com/2016/06/15/federal-inland-revenue-service-job-scandal-full-list-349-new-staff-secretly-hired-tunde

2. Fraudulent and secret CBN recruitment
.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/201055-cbn-recruitment-scandal-job-titles-buhari-ministers-relatives-released.html

3. Secret Immigration recruitment

4. National Emergency mgt agency
/nigeriantimes.ng/news/scandal-secret-recruitment-thriving-in-buharis-government-how-immigration-civil-defence-firs-nema-others-engaged-thousands-secretly/

5. Civil defence secret recruitment

6. Prisons service secret recruitment

saharareporters.com/2016/07/01/nigerian-prisons-service-illegally-hires-538-recruits-most-are-northern-states

as of this morning we have read they are also about to hijack the police recruitment. this thread serves as a reminder to those chanting change and saying we are making progress. With this rate of illegal recruitments the common man has no hope in getting a FG job in this dispensation.

lalasticlala
Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by francizy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
What if all the recruitments were based on merit? I trust my sai baba can't allow incompetent people to be recruited --- Zombies... grin

8 Likes

Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Descartes: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2016
Abdulrahman Dambazzau entrenching corruption in the Ministry of Interior since October 2015. Buhari anti-graft war is a facade

4 Likes

Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
francizy:
What if all the recruitments were based on merit? I trust my sai baba can't allow incompetent people to be recruited --- Zombies... grin

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
francizy:
Any appointment or recruitment that are done in secret are not on merit.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
There are more of these illegal recruitment that have not been made public.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Love Machine:
There are more of these illegal recruitment that have not been made public.

shocked shocked cry

2 Likes

Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by obyrich(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
Sai baba grin grin grin
Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Filmewell(f): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
Intelligent mind on naira land what can be done about these accusation on the president of this great country. What happens when a leader is proving difficult. Today I hear about lopsided appointment by the govt. Tomorrow is secret appointment, the next is looking the other way about atrocities on different part of this nation. Who should call who to order. Is there no way out or we should wait it out.
Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
Filmewell:

Intelligent mind on naira land what can be done about these accusation on the president of this great country. What happens when a leader is proving difficult. Today I hear about lopsided appointment by the govt. Tomorrow is secret appointment, the next is looking the other way about atrocities on different part of this nation. Who should call who to order. Is there no way out or we should wait it out.

with buhari dictatorial tendencies 2019 election go worry

1 Like

Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by paBuhari(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
I am ashame of this govt. sad

1 Like

Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2016
paBuhari:
I am ashame of this govt. sad
Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by BlackSeptember: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2016
Dambazzu was the worst and most incompetent COAS Nigeria ever produced today his crass incompetence is on display in a Federal ministry

1 Like

Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by obumkeke(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2016
My village and that of my senator representing us is very close, never for once has he reached out to the youths in his community for these jobs mentioned above.

But when it comes to spending unnecessarily on entertainment, they come out first.

How then can we move forward? This not a party issue, this is the lifestyle of these individuals who claim to b representing us rather theirs is for selfish interest.
Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2016
No wonder, someone said, Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.
Re: List Of Secret Recruitments Under Buhari by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2016
GEJ bad but not to this extent of hijacking all the recruitment. So the poor is not covered in this man's recruitment. There is no place for merit. Even senators are not finding it easy to get a slot on like previous government. I just pity those without a job but God who I know won't abandon those who call him will listen to most especially those families without an political God father.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Bows Down For Fellow Man PICS / Rivers State Traditinal Rulers Talk To Kanu / Trouble As Nri Community Threatens To Sue Ipob Leader N. Kanu Over Alleged Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.