Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father (1011 Views)

A White Man Learns The Meaning Of "Maga" In Nigeria, Blasts Americans / White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by scully95: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
White cop shoots an African father-of-5 to death for selling CDs

For those that were deceived to thinking Obama Osama has come to rescue them, if for anything that changed, it's the increase in the killing of Africans in America. This is height of all jungle justice in human history and this can only happen in a failed state like the U.S.A

Even in Nigeria police do not shoot at anyone for resisting arrest, they may beat the person to point of comma but not just end it there.

Democrzy, capitalism has failed human race once again.
watch the shameless video bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UAjxmJNbnw

Alton Sterling, known as the "CD Man" was shot to death by police outside the Triple-S convenience store on North Foster Drive and Fairfields Avenue. The coroner confirmed the cause of death later on Tuesday after an autopsy was performed on Sterling's remain.

Police say they responded to an anonymous call around 12:30 a.m. about a man selling CDs who also had a gun on him. When police arrived, Sterling and officers got into an altercation. One officer shot and killed Sterling.

The store's owner Abdul Muflahi said he was just a few feet away when he watched the shooting happen. He said at first Sterling and the officers were arguing. Then he said he saw the officers wrestle with Sterling against a car, throw him to the ground, and tase him in order to subdue him and shot him four to six times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by Quelme: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
Why always America all the time. Do they even practice what they preach.?
Re: The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by barackodam: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hian!!!!!!

I comment my reserve angry angry angry angry
Re: The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by Lucasbalo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
It's funny that a man that was shot dead by a police officer in Louisiana and it's Obama's fault. Something in the word of Arsenio Hall, Hmmn.

1 Like

Re: The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lucasbalo:
It's funny that a man that was shot dead by a police officer in Louisiana and it's Obama's fault. Something in the word of Arsenio Hall, Hmmn.

Whether he was shot dead in LA or not, and whether Obama was responsible or not, we all know the police officer will never be brought to book obviously because he's white.

Unfortunately, this cannot happen in Moskow. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by Lucasbalo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Zoharariel:

Whether he was shot dead in LA or not, and whether Obama was responsible or not, we all know the police officer will never be brought to book obviously because he's white.

Unfortunately, this cannot happen in Moskow. grin
How do you know that the crazy police officer won't be brought to justice. ?. I know for sure that there is investigation going on now. No one likes What happened but blaming Obama is kind of whacked. In a country of about 350 million people, things like this will happen. The family of the guy gets an attorney now and we shall see what's next. Unlike Nigeria, it won't be swept under the rug. In Moscow, it's cyanide in your Vodka. That's the silent killer.

1 Like

Re: The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by scully95: 10:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Graphic: White cop shoots another african man 4 times to death during a traffic stop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIpMzdG9xQg

Just when you think or hope it could ever get better, it seems it will never ever get better. in this scenario where you kill the Africans in u.s as if killing them in their own continent is not enough. a referendum in the same u.s is inevitable and any African man should be prepared for that since it's now clear that this is a war against Africans in u.s.a, a State-Sponsored Terrorism.

Lavish Reynolds of #FalconHeights, Minnesota, used #Facebook's live stream feature to document cops pulling her over for a busted tail light. When asked for license and registration, her boyfriend, Philando Castile, 32, admitted that he had a weapon and informed officers that he was reaching for his license in his wallet.

As he was doing so, the officer shot him 4 times. A young child was also in the car at the time of the shooting. The video ended with the woman being put in handcuffs for unknown reasons. Then the stream eventually went black and ended after 10 minutes. According to the victim's mother, he died.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by happney65: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:

White Men and Women are also shot too and we don't hear any noise..There was a case of a white guy that shld have gotten married the following day and he got shot and killed by the police..Black guys should stop making a fuss out of this..Lest I forget,I saw the video and I can categorically say this,They will be brought to book cos the guy was shot at close range..This is police excesses and nothing else..
Re: The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by Lucasbalo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
[left][/left]
happney65:

White Men and Women are also shot too and we don't hear any noise..There was a case of a white guy that shld have gotten married the following day and he got shot and killed by the police..Black guys should stop making a fuss out of this..Lest I forget,I saw the video and I can categorically say this,They will be brought to book cos the guy was shot at close range..This is police excesses and nothing else..
What kind of nonsense is that for you to say that Black guys should top making a fuss about being shot by Racist White police officers. What's the proportionality of White guys being shot compared to Blacks. The guy in Minnesota is allowed to carry guns in the State. I am a registered firearms owner with permit and I don't carry it on my person unless I am going to a bad neighborhood just for the reason of coming against overzealous White police officers.
Re: The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Anywhere you have whites, there would be racism and prejudice.
Same happens in the UK and the US, but it hasn't gotten to the level of cops shooting down black people anyhow.

1 Like

Re: The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by Horus(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9mR2eD5Xxk

[size=14pt]Alton Sterling Shot Dead By Police in Baton Rouge, Louisiana For Selling CDs[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Height Of Jungle Justice In U.S.A - White Cop Shoots An African Father by ATERI(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2016
We have to believe that our moderators know what they are doing. A website can only be the best in Africa if it`s on the side of the black race. If cobra-killing tales in Ketu can be fast-tracked to the front page, I think the execution of two black men in racist America deserve the same treatment, if not better.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

China Inducts 2 Nuclear Submarines And Advanced Vehicle(photos) / Trump:'‘we Can’t Take Much More’',as Protests Swell In Washington,other Cities / Far Right Political Parties In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.