Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Help Get A Washing Machine For My Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Get A Washing Machine For My Mum (943 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!! / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Get A Washing Machine For My Mum by YOLO1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
My mum will be retiring from active civil service in some weeks now. Was thinking of getting her a new phone (tab) b4 but changed my mind when I got home today and I met her washing her clothes manually by herself. Now am thinking of getting a washing machine for her just to appreciate her because she has been a good mother that invested everything she has on we her children.
Please I need the house to help me as to good and quality washing machines out there that I can get her in some weeks time. Kindly include the price range too if you have an idea of the price.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Get A Washing Machine For My Mum by MEGGATRON(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2016
that is so sweet of him
Re: Help Get A Washing Machine For My Mum by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Check Jumia, Kaymu & Konga Websites. I'm sure, you'll find what you're looking for.
Re: Help Get A Washing Machine For My Mum by Iyabetajos(f): 1:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Bros i have been using lg top loader for abt 4 years nw wit no ish.i got it for abt 40 k then but someone said its abt 60 now with dollar palava
Re: Help Get A Washing Machine For My Mum by kingofwasher: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
I sell all brand of washing machine in tokunbo,new and use and all sizes,whatsapp me for more info 08063615196

(1) (Reply)

Never Allow Your Son To Do These Things / All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying / Awww! Nigerian Lady Rocks Mother’s 40 Year Old Wedding Dress In Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.