Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) (36774 Views)

Next Up !!! Anambra Python Dance Signed (photos) / Obiano's Light Up Projects Across Onitsha Mega City- Pics / Photos From The Light-up Anambra In Celebration Of ANAMBRA@25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by notoriousbabe: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2016
MrGerald:
Can you swear with your life if you're from Lagos? Go and develop your tattered villages all over sw with mud houses everywhere, it's a shame traveling across sw and see how the villages look like, primitive looking species... Like Kemi rightly said.

Quote me and see what'll happen to you!
who is this foooooool? Who the fok invited you to join this conversation? Of all mentions it was only kemi's own you saw?I know your type,woman wrapper. I have just quoted you,now come out and exhibit your madness. Foooooool. tongue
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by justkebir(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Na now una wan grow..when most states in d north have grown..come to kano city by nite u will thinks it's day time... people have a leady lighted up
.urnow ur guys day light uo..God help us all
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by kelly72: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Copy copy. He is trying hard to copy my governor and be like Lagos. No matter how hard you copy you can never be like my governor nor your state look like Lagos,your people must always come and pay their taxes in Lagos and see the place like small London.

Quote me negatively and die in your sleep

Too many imbeciles on NL

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by MrGerald(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
notoriousbabe:
who is this foooooool? Who the fok invited you to join this conversation? Of all mentions it was only kemi's own you saw?I know your type,woman wrapper. I have just quoted you,now come out and exhibit your madness. Foooooool. tongue
I know they can't bear it but they'll start it, see how painful you are, anyway responding to you will make you feel important while wasting my own time... tmcheeewwwwe...

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by MrGerald(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
justkebir:
Na now una wan grow..when most states in d north have grown..come to kano city by nite u will thinks it's day time... people have a leady lighted up
.urnow ur guys day light uo..God help us all
we're talking abt villages/rural areas and you're here talking abt city, how many villages in kano has good houses not to talk of street lighting?

5 Likes

Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by highmood(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
SirJeffry:
Bros, when be your trad wedding? I need to be there, send me IV ASAP. That community sabi prepare bushmeat diegrin
lol
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by notoriousbabe: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
MrGerald:
I know they can't bear it but they'll start it, see how painful you are, anyway responding to you will make you feel important while wasting my own time... tmcheeewwwwe...
come back where are you running to?I thought you said you were going to deal with me?You are running away just like Ojukwu did after starting what he could not finish.

Whenever you are ready I will always be here to tear you to pieces tongue
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by notoriousbabe: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
kelly72:

Too many imbeciles on NL
Biafran R Kelly welcome. How your spare parts business?
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by nonnyblaze(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ontarget:
Awka is still ugly compared to Owerri, Enugu and even Umuahia
thats why Willie is willingly working
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by olisaEze(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2016
notoriousbabe:
pastor eze well done o. You have been noticed now go back and mind your business tongue tongue

cheesy
Re: Obiano's Opertaion Light Up Anambra State Continues (pics) by kherington: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2016
willie the anambra clown is truly working i approve this post

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Aisha Bakari Gombi, Boko Haram Huntress And Nightmare / ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline / NSA Monguno: El-Rufai Talks Too Much, Reveals Security Plans To Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.