Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (87258 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
foxgiovani:
the young man you quoted said the plain truth even though its bitter. Go round banks, tertiary institutions and most places, you will see married men chasing after ladies. It happens often and you know it. It is not as if I am in support of what the man did but two wrongs can not make a right. Divorce should be considered as last option. This thing is very common. How are u sure that after divorce, the next man that will come her way won't be indulging in such act. Sleeping with her friends is too bad. If he wants to do rubbish, he should at least respect his wife by not letting her know of his sexcapades. With time, he may completely quit such things sef.

I'm all for both of them reconciling. But you would agree that she will find it difficult to trust him again. I mean, if he sent and/or requested nude pics from some random girl on 2go or Facebook, the wife would more likely hold her nose and try to completely trust and reconcile with him.. But he cheated with a close friend of hers.

It will hurt her for a long time. Well, like I said earlier, the marriage could be completely healed if the women cuts off all contact with the LovePeddler that she thought was her friend.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by dannyboi01(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
Woman you really need a WAR ROOM in that ur mariege and GOD will surly take over, that's if ur own hand is clean in the mariege .......................... That's all from me
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by lesluga: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2016
Let the hard truth be told, this is what we have in almost 80% of our marriages these days. Have you not wonder why n how runs girls make it in Nigeria? How patronized them? The likes of our Nollywood actresses (uni edo) do they get their wealth from single guys?. It's just the trend of things she should just live with it or walk out

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by dannyboi01(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2016
lesluga:
Let the hard truth be told, this is what we have in almost 80% of our marriages these days. Have you not wonder why n how runs girls make it in Nigeria? How patronized them? The likes of our Nollywood actresses (uni edo) do they get their wealth from single guys?. It's just the trend of things she should just live with it or walk out
That's why I say she needs a WAR ROOM in that of her mariege and that's if her hand is also clean.
Cus women of these days.......................
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Erichaloh04: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2016
The husband and hers friends gat no shame at all; but my dear you can leave your marriage because of this ho, be wise; who says no one can change, worse men than this has been thru this and tody they are strong and decent. Ask your pastor to intercede for you, get his best friend to talk to him, get his parents or siblings to talk sense into his head but before doing all this; lemme ask you a question,,,,,have you tried winning him to your side? Now this is not about who gets the ring on the finger, it's about what he feels about you.
You have the game, you set the rules and decides who win yet you complain of a contestant out shinning you.
My dear there is something you may not be doing right and those friends knows he likes it rather they know men likes it especially the infidel ones.
May dear, that man of a saint exist only on the books.
The best man to me is the one lucky enof to have a wife that those things he enjoys.
Note, men are complicated and atimes don't even know what they want.
Pls don't leave your marriage ho, if you do your friend will use him and drop him and you may still end up with him when he comes back w changes man, ladies can be so soft, so, this isbthe best time to show how wise you are, handle this with wisdom and dont just act the wat if feels, if u want to know more on winning him over drop me message tobmy email eprimecrew@gmail.com
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kingsilly(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2016
histemple:

Same thing was going through my mind. Women who don't check their husband's phone or monitor his calls usually have better marriages.

So because she might get hurt, she should just ignore, if it's bf/gf matter I'll second you, but marriage sir, if he can't be an open book no need getting married, why must there be something to hide.. Whew

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by naijabuddha: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2016
While I sympathise with the lady. I am forced to look beyond what is being done to you. My thoughts go to the type of person this lady is to have such women as friends. Not one friend, but two!!! This leads me to think you may not be any different as they say birds of the same feathers flock together. If your friends can do such acts, i want to think it is a shared value in your circle. My 2 cents is...change yourself (and values) first, speak to your husband and then find friends who have good values...and your life will be drama free. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kenzysmith: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
wickedworld:

Really good for u, if Bleep ur girlfriend sister means nothing to u ,what about their mom? As a sharp guy, So that when u marry u will upgrade ur self from ur wife to ur daugther.

U are a curse person because is person like u will destroy a family i mean put enemity between sisters. I pity that lady that is going to marry u
are you ok did I beg her sista to open her legs for me am a very cute guy and is only normal for her to be attracted to me no body is above temptation so mind wat u say
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by theEYe21(f): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2016
elektra:

Those women would have avoided catching STDs by praying abi?
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by theEYe21(f): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2016
So you are saying she deserve this because she's not a virgin? Only heartless people will say and consider this undecided
denko:
IF THIS OP WAS A VIRGIN BEFORE GETTING MARRIED THEN THE MAN IS GONNA PAY FOR THIS ATROCITIES IF NOT SHE SHOULD NOT CAST STONE SETTLE WITH YOUR HUSBAND AMICABLY

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by sirt1(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Wow, this is too much, I can't condone this. Haba! Two of her friends. The guy is a serial cheat. She needs to teach him a big lesson and dump his sorry ass. The girls too, dem no try ooooooooo, I am sure both of the cheating girls doesn't know that Lanre is screwing them both, they will both be feeling special in a stupid way. I can't date a married man not even for all the gold in this world, because I can't share. Nonsense. She should get tested and then plan carefully

I laughed at the bolded. Am sure your boyfriend will be laughing now. Nobody wanted to share his or her spouse with anybody. But the truth of the matter is that many are in this same mess unknowingly.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 12, 2016
Just 3month marriage!. You know what, is either your also a cheat or your were a home destroyer in your single days. That is why I do tell single girls to run away from married men as fast as they can because you don't know what the wife is going through at home just because of you and the hot prayer she is praying for you. I may say is karma but I don't know your whole story. So you need to pray God can still do something.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2016
sirt1:

I laughed at the bolded. Am sure your boyfriend will be laughing now. Nobody wanted to share his or her spouse with anybody. But the truth of the matter is that many are in this same mess unknowingly.
Lol my dear, it's true nobody wants to share but some girls ojukokoro nor be here, they will be sharing another person's husband, it disgusts me, I will rather be a reverend sister or be celibate till Jesus come than marry another woman's husband. I cherish peace and I want to have all that the rest of my life.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by diva90: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
You don enter one chance oo! Your husband is a chronic cheat who has no respect for you. And your two friends are extremely wicked. This is why I find it hard to trust females. Just 3 months of marriage and he's shamelessly sharing his dick around. Terrible! I don't know what to say honestly. If I were you I may consider an annulment. I don't see the marriage being a smooth sail if in just 3 months things have deteriorated to this level. Also the hard truth is that your husband will not change.... He will only learn to be smarter at the games he plays. So if you know that you cannot deal with the lifestyle of having a cheat as a partner for life, then consider a plan B. Forget people saying he will change, we have heard that with many men... Yet the problem still persists. It's just too bad!
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
MizMyColi:

It's understandable if he shags just one of your close friends, but TWO simultaneously?

His case is Spiritual.
This is a seriously illogical statement.

@post, that dude must feel like obasanjo right now. I don't care how good his bed game is. That's some seriously dumb set 'o bitćhes, wifey included.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by imurboss: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2016
Fourwinds:
can somebody who received HIV Virus from her husband live long simply because she was not interested in checking d phone while she was suspicious of her husband.. .. d kind advice some of u NL give is even DANGER itself

Please,help me tell those nonsense advisers
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by harry2sexy(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2018
I had to search from goggle on cheating husbands cos i want to advice a family friend and you can imagine the stupidity that you find on nairaland I'm highly dissapointed .I mean the hypocrisy is so appalling.

Genevieve does not marry what you'll hear if where's her husband

Tonto gets a divorce as some of u here have adviced from page 1, she's too proud, she can't stay in a man's house.

Tiwa divorces and tries to move on - she's a disgrace to womanhood.

I mean, where can someone find life experience if not on nairaland and then her owners are non-challant allowing stupid people soil its hardwork.

I suggest that creators of thread should be giving a kind of control over what people post on their thread, thats way anyone can get the relevant information they need at any time they make a search.

Cc Suen

Cc lalasticalala

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? / Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.