Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (87305 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Boyooosa(m): 12:05am On Jul 07, 2016
All I see is boobs and the story... Same birds! Where did ur husband meet you? Wash your bottle, I guess you once sold red palm oil! embarassed
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by luswitz(f): 12:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Babes eh! See how d lady is ridiculing herself to someone's husband by sending nude pics all in d name of what na? Babes save some dignity and leave married men to be married and focus on d single men..for d fact dat u knew him bfor he got married and he choose d oda woman bfor u, should pass a message. some female friends sha! Dey ain't loyal... I fear Ona sha. My advice to u ma, u have no deal with dat woman, peacefully confront ur husband about it and pray about it if u wana keep ur home.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by mychelyte(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2016
That guy go be handsome bobo o. Or has the paper.

That's what keeps you in the relationship till this time also.

Especially girls easily fell for these flashy guys,coz of some material stuffs...now you expect him to be sincere, honest and faithful to you undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2016
nawa o,and u still dey keep such woman?
SIRKAY98:
I caught my own wife calling her ex.and fixing them on appointment when am not going to be around.

I pick the phone re-plays the call recorder .i was at a point angry so i beat her up.there she said she will not beg me..., Oya gbam....,,,,,,,,,she say na only sorry i go take thatbshe will still do it.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by misanho: 12:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Hmmm, I just gat say something. My dear, there is no Brexit, sorry exit, for you. Marriage is for better for worst and also till death, so coolly temper. Those people telling you to divorce him, would not do same if they are in your shoes, its louder said than done. Comfort you self with God's Word, forgive your husband, but honestly express your disappointment and how he has failed himself and the God that witnessed your solemnization. Tell him how his action would cause your 3 months marriage in the years to come to be a lesson for others and not an example to follow. Then settle down in your home, smile with him, greet him, cook for him and do all your marital chores and most importantly pray to God to defend your young marriage from all plots of satan and his instruments. Then observe the power of peace/silence. It would be your testimony in the times to come; also those your friends - let them be, don't get upset, even if they call you, be yourself and allow their wickedness torment them forever, because God's Word must be fulfilled " the wicked runneth when no one pursueth". Your marriage will only wax strong with God as its foundation. God bless your home.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kayalla(f): 12:24am On Jul 07, 2016
uplawal:
you playing with what is making a fellow woman cry.

am sorry, didnt see it that way.

honest apology.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by shurlermoz(m): 12:31am On Jul 07, 2016
there are more sides to this story, from the convo the husband was having a relationship with this lady before getting married to his present wife, could it be that it's the wife that snatched the guy from this girl? Also, they are seem to be in the same friend circle and not a "personal best friend" as the poster will have us believe. there is definitely more to this.......btw, I don't support cheating o.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Checked86: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2016
midehi2:
that is why i wil never check his phone, it will give me hypertension...ooops, i used to but i have stopped, no be me ooo

men are always men
Fear fear girl. It is God's grace and discipline that keep marriage. I always tell people that the right time to get married is not when you have the money, house or cars, but when you have prepared your mind and ready to discipline yourself for the betterment of the union. I should have given long advice to the woman but I learnt that OP is not the woman and there is no way she can read to this page even if she is a nairalander or guest. But divorce should be out of it. Anger should be out of it. Family meeting should be out of it. There are four persons involved(may be five or more, u nva can tell. but let deal with the 'seen' rather than the unseen); the woman, the man and the two women. It requires strong heart and wisdom to do it but it is the only way she can get her husband back. She should not be angry with the husband. Call the two girls over and discuss the issue with them in front of her husband. Show them the chats they had with her husband and that will make them mute and the woman would then mount the podium and talk sense into them including her husband. I also advise the woman to watch "War Room". It is a movies I so much I admire; and reference a lot.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2016
ok
kayalla:

am sorry, didnt see it that way.

honest apology.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by irisola(f): 1:07am On Jul 07, 2016
hummmm#lip sealed#
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by ayamAgenius: 1:10am On Jul 07, 2016
"No one has seen my nakédness"

46k nairaland views and counting of this nakèd truth and cleavage bearing boobies, Nike i'd say you sld swallow your words....

APC is d reason for this and sld be blamed! angry CHANGE everywhere! Buhari cldnt even allow for a 6mths marital bliss.... embarassed

All those better bobos wey toast you dat year, u no gree, now na womaniser u go marry last last... God Help you! embarassed
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by ehiage27(m): 1:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Put the Nike full name mk we search for her online, den finish her rotten boobs.. dat way she will not only leave ur husband she go park Commot for naija..
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by mryemite(m): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Dear, you are in it already oooo.
in the first plc, from the chat....it shows he's being in the act even with ur so called close friend before u got married and that's what he will continue to do.
A Yoruba adage says; agbara o loun o ni ile woo. onile ni ko ni GBA fun.
which means ....... those lady are ready and don't mind destroying your marriage and home. it is you that won't give em chance.
#na u no go gree ooo.
Act fast.......wifey trick#smart.
NB; don't tell him u saw d chat.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Tinyemeka(m): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2016
general111:
Op your husband loves you but is only using those gals as sexmate..just keep praying for him Nd DAT he shouldn't infect you with std,because I know abt two women who r dead now due to their husbands infidelity...aids is real.

..modified...
The reason y I think he loves her is because he married her despite the presence of those other ladies..the man just cannot control himself...

Abeg make una no vex for this my comment because nairalanders don't dey attack me already.abeg I sorry well a.lol.. cool cool

I get ur point. One common reason why married men begin to play outside, is when their wives start denying them their conjugal rights or use it as a bargaining chip.

It always backfires.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Funkybabee(f): 1:53am On Jul 07, 2016
but why some men are so stupid like this a 3month old marriage for that kind matter

oloshi lamuje

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by histemple: 2:27am On Jul 07, 2016
Juxtified:
It always starts with going through the phones

Same thing was going through my mind. Women who don't check their husband's phone or monitor his calls usually have better marriages.

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Chicent(m): 3:06am On Jul 07, 2016
And just wen you think u have seen or heard it all...... More of this just keeps poping..... Way too extreme mehn, INFEDELITY!!!
Gosh....
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by histemple: 3:07am On Jul 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
Are you a cheat as well?

I mean, do you do other women's men/husbands?

My reason for asking is that you are mostly what you attract to yourself.

Now, don't get me wrong, I understand that no matter how good a person is, there will always be bad eggs in their lives.
But for these bad eggs to be people from whom you share same meal, bed and body?
This is serious!

If you truly know that you have done absolutely nothing to deserve the kind of people who are in your life, please cut all ties.

I know it hurts. It's okay to grieve.
But while at it, please remember that where there is life, hope abounds.
Grieve, be sad, feel as you want to.
But try to be happy again. Truly happy.
You
If I were you, I will not allow that man touch me without going for HIV testing.

It's understandable if he shags just one of your close friends, but TWO simultaneously?

His case is Spiritual.

It will be nice to get the lady in question to answer this sincerely-----Has she ever dated a married man?

If the answer to the above question is YES then I will advice her to come back to the house and ask God to forgive her and change the husband. Because divorce may not solve the problem as there is still a possibility of a repeat if she marries another man.

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by skoloppy31(m): 3:10am On Jul 07, 2016
eleyi gidi gan ooo
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by demarc001: 3:44am On Jul 07, 2016
PresVA:
End time horseband and 'friends' ...
Op, with the kinda friends your supposed friend keeps, hope she isn't like them too? undecided

Anyway, I don't have any advice. .sure she got a glimpse of the man's cheating ways before marriage but still went ahead to marry him. ..kpele

Abeg most likely na pregnanccy bring this couple together

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by OkoAnike(m): 3:55am On Jul 07, 2016
onyekachee:
some girls can be so shameless,just imagine her saying I still didn't misbehave despite the fact that you are married
Arrant nonsense
in my own words she married the wrong man sorry to say,and she has to deal with his infidelity now and always
But best option will be to leave the marriage because that man can never change

Op, unfortunately am going to be a bit hard on you, so bear with me... Huummmm

Please learn not to talk when there is need for quietness.

Forgiveness is fundamental in marriage.

When did marriage turn to a place of in & out? .

Are ur parent still living together? .

If they are together take time to ask ur mother about ur father, then you will get to know more about marriage, may be he must have done worse things than the one on this platform.

Mind you, am not justifying this young man actions, but learn for future purpose and stop promoting broken home...

Take care and God bless.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by victme1(m): 4:12am On Jul 07, 2016
@ Op, tell ur friend not to claim holier than thou!. She style, style used preg hold and marry her Husband. All of una day for the same circle. Ur friend know her Man's fking the 3 of them before she come take preg hold am.

Sorry no sympathy here. She got what she deserve.
Then actually y she come look him phone, wetin she wan expect. Say the man go the preach bible ni!
Ur friend got her man frm the gutter. he will always be dirty and smell gutter.

Advice be, don't do d mistake of divorcing him o.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by waldigit: 4:48am On Jul 07, 2016
kajoula:
hmmmm embarassed what a mess, why are men doing these ?
Madam,

1. Make sure you have multiple copies (backup) of this chats somewhere else

2. Make it known to him, his level of unfaithfulness and that you will report the issue to his parents,
check on his action if he will sincerely apologise.

3. Show all these pictures to his Parents,siblings that you know.

4. Show all the picture also to the fiancé of your said friend who is set to marry so that the fiancé will know the devil he's starting life with

5. Observe his attitude, if he feels remorse about it before taking up action No4, if he doesn't feel remorse about it.
Dont reveal your friend secret.

it's dishertneing but Truth be told

1How did you meet and marry this man ?
2What are the flaws you saw in him,did you take time to discuss and reach conclusion on issues with him ?
3How log did you court?

All blames on the man now, and.
Why are those women doing that too. instead of you to balance your view you are already putting sentiments. Are you any better than these people you are complaining about. Because it seemed to me the common denominator here is lack of emotional intelligence. No offence pls.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by deebrain(m): 4:50am On Jul 07, 2016
A man will always cheat because there is always a loose woman available. And the woman that makes herself available should not think she will have Mr Perfect (rip) as spouse. Karma is a female dog!

As you kill the cheating man, pls, kill the cheating woman.

Why can't many women say NO to some advances, even when fully shown as advances from hell?

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by waldigit: 4:55am On Jul 07, 2016
Deux:
A friend is going thru a rough patch with her marriage, the marriage is barely three months, and it's about to b torn apart due to perceived cheating and infidelity from her husband with her two closest pals

In her own words... "I just discovered that my husband is cheating on me. I went through his phone and saw his chats with two different girls. The most painful thing is that the two girls are my closest friends. They were both part of my bridal train three months ago and we already have plans to go for a relative burial again this month, that shows how close we are. Surprisingly, one of the girls that exchange nudes with my husband has it all planned to get married this September after her fiance proposed to her couple of months to my wedding, but here she is sleeping with my husband. I'm confused "

Pls note that she's currently left the house.

I will post the screen shots of their chats except the ones with the nude pictures.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/read-this-embarassing-conversation.html?m=1

Anytime I see things like this, I remember I really have a job to do to preach the message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 07, 2016
Unfortunately 60percent of marriages are exactly like the op's own..
Smmhh.... Am not surprised... It's common almost everywhere... . Maybe that's why God is punishing this country with bad leaders... cry
Just too bad angry
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by OAUTemitayo: 5:04am On Jul 07, 2016
MizMyColi:
Are you a cheat as well?

I mean, do you do other women's men/husbands?

My reason for asking is that you are mostly what you attract to yourself.

Now, don't get me wrong, I understand that no matter how good a person is, there will always be bad eggs in their lives.
But for these bad eggs to be people from whom you share same meal, bed and body?
This is serious!

If you truly know that you have done absolutely nothing to deserve the kind of people who are in your life, please cut all ties.

I know it hurts. It's okay to grieve.
But while at it, please remember that where there is life, hope abounds.
Grieve, be sad, feel as you want to.
But try to be happy again. Truly happy.
You
If I were you, I will not allow that man touch me without going for HIV testing.

It's understandable if he shags just one of your close friends, but TWO simultaneously?

His case is Spiritual.
What is understandable about even shagging someone's wife pals even if it is one? Have they change your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Sistem007(m): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2016
onyekachee:
some girls can be so shameless,just imagine her saying I still didn't misbehave despite the fact that you are married
Arrant nonsense
in my own words she married the wrong man sorry to say,and she has to deal with his infidelity now and always
But best option will be to leave the marriage because that man can never change

ur sha not married coz if u are, u will realize that leaving a marriage is not as easy as just saying it. she is a human being with emotions and not a robot.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by amtaken(f): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2016
I checked the names and I am not surprised.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by klassic(m): 6:09am On Jul 07, 2016
@Op , it's difficult to process , I know , I can't imagine it myself it will hurt I understand. While I will urge you to turn solely to God at this point, you have to help your self to help him psychologically also. If you fight him like you are doing now, it won't stop him rather you are simply encouraging him to do more. If you fight your friends it won't help also. If you curse them and your husband sleeps with them, he will partake of the curse and bring it home to you. And by sleeping with you, you share in the same curse. Now as difficult as it will seem, use the psychology of " wetin them give thief nor dey lose " for him . Now do the following , it worked for a friend I was his best man and I am also sure it will work for you.

1.Call your friends and report to them that someone is currently sleeping with you husband , or you suspect someone close is sleeping with your husband. Keep the identity safe , don't say more to make them understand you know. Let them advice you cos the mere fact that they don't flaunt it in your face means they still have some measure of respect for you though humans can be silly at times.

2. Go to the market , especially this period and prepare a very nice meal you have not prepared for him in a lone while. Give him a wonderful treatment and make him wonder what is happening . Dress your most sexiest and after meal, tell him you want to talk to him and you have a gift for him. When he is ready give him a box or carton of neatly wrapped condom and tell him you just want him to be safe cos. You love him and insist that night he leads the night prayers. Liver go fail am cos you just set a big fire in his conscience from within you are breaking him.

3. Get him to be more serious ins his prayer life by insisting he leads the prayers, be nicer to him and insist he takes a medical test cos you must protect yourself also.

Discuss his girlfriend's with him as if your are encouraging him , a wise man will understand you are mocking him and quit .

Also make the house more peaceful for him. Stop nagging, dress more sexier and an educate your self sexually so when you have sex with him drain every sperm or energy in his body so much that nothing will be left to give outsiders except he wan die on top woman.

Look exceptionally sexier than your friends and discuss sexually with him on phone. Turn him on while he is at work ,send him some sexy dirty pics cloud his mind. But apply wisdom make you nor make am go misfire for work make e nor lose he job.

Lastly and more importantly turn to God in prayers. Just two prayer points are okay..to wit " may God cause confusion between him and any girl he is currently having affair with. A confusion or quarrel that no man can settle that will bring him home.

And may God give you the enablement to be a better wife to him in all ramifications , the kind of wife his heart desires. Grace to serve and satisfy your husband.

Hope I made sense. I rise.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by freecocoa(f): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2016
bukatyne:

As in

Now I'm tempted to say 'show me your friends and u will tell you who you are'.

Sad.
Please say it, that seems to be the case here.grin
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Carter4luv(m): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2016
she is even patience for anoda woman husband.na wa ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.