Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (87297 Views)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
SMH!
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by RZArecta(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Deux:
A friend is going thru a rough patch with her marriage, the marriage is barely three months, and it's about to b torn apart due to perceived cheating and infidelity from her husband with her two closest pals

In her own words... "I just discovered that my husband is cheating on me. I went through his phone and saw his chats with two different girls. The most painful thing is that the two girls are my closest friends. They were both part of my bridal train three months ago and we already have plans to go for a relative burial again this month, that shows how close we are. Surprisingly, one of the girls that exchange nudes with my husband has it all planned to get married this September after her fiance proposed to her couple of months to my wedding, but here she is sleeping with my husband. I'm confused "

Pls note that she's currently left the house.

I will post the screen shots of their chats except the ones with the nude pictures.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/read-this-embarassing-conversation.html?m=1
your friend should forgive her husband, save her marriage but destroy the other friends upcoming wedding
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Auntie, you for show us some pics naw.

How do you expect the jury to work without hard evidence?

9 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Lalasticlala sef cry
Buhari sef cry cry
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Taryur3(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Some ladies will blame men...some men will blame ladies.lols....Ladies are bitch...some men are beast. This happened when both husband and wife dnt know what marriages means.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Chinwem(f): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mindfulness:
You have not only very dishonest friends but very id.iotic ones as well. grin
The girl is creating drama because he doesn't call like she wants him to (as if she can force it grin ) and all he wants to do is to come and release some pressure. He is using her.

Your husband's behaviour is devious - just like that of your friends and the question is:

Why are you surrounded by so many sneaky people? You choose your friends and you have chosen your husband.
I hope the answerto this question will help you in the future.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
Divorce Divorce Divorce Divorce

BadMan

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by kevoh(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by begwong: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
kajoula:
hmmmm embarassed what a mess, why are men doing these ?
Madam,

1. Make sure you have multiple copies (backup) of this chats somewhere else

2. Make it known to him, his level of unfaithfulness and that you will report the issue to his parents,
check on his action if he will sincerely apologise.

3. Show all these pictures to his Parents,siblings that you know.

4. Show all the picture also to the fiancé of your said friend who is set to marry so that the fiancé will know the devil he's starting life with

5. Observe his attitude, if he feels remorse about it before taking up action No4, if he doesn't feel remorse about it.
Dont reveal your friend secret.

it's dishertneing but Truth be told

1How did you meet and marry this man ?
2What are the flaws you saw in him,did you take time to discuss and reach conclusion on issues with him ?
3How log did you court?
WHY BLAME THE MAN ALONE? THE LADIES{FRIENFS} THAT ACCEPT TO ROLL TOGETHER WITH HER HUSBAND ARE EQUALLY GUILTY THE MORE. THEY SHOULD HAVE THREATENED HIM THAT DEY ARE GOING TO TELL HIS WIFE, HE FOR NO CONTINUE, BUT THEY ENJOYED THE BLUE FILM ALL OF THEM. PLS SAY SUMTIN ELSE SIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by HaneefahRN(f): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
ednut1:
because d wife self go be olosho or ex olosho na. Abi wetin u feel

I dey feel u jare. Cos I don't understand o
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by amokeme(f): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
Juxtified:

No, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its her bad. The guy definitely misbehaved and doesn't seem like someone who'll repent on being caught or confronted. What I'm trying to say is, if you don't know what to do next or are not prepared to face the hard truth, why bother to go through your partner's phone?
From the way I see it - and that is the bitter truth for any realistic person - that marriage is already over. But is the woman ready to leave the marriage? Now that she has gone through the phone and confirmed her fear, will she sit on her butt crying for help or do the smart thing and get a divorce?

Wait for the "make your marriage work" crew ,to come for your head because of this comment.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by tochivitus(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2016
this is irritating and unacceptable, this guy is not only a cheat, but dirty one. This is really a mess, and am saying this not because of sentiment or nothing, girl seriously if he is the one that found this out about you trust me it will be over and there will be no amount of beg that may change his mind, my advice for you is this

1. wake him up middle of the night when he has gone far sleeping
2. sit him down and tell him that u wanna discuss something with him
3. ask him if u have gone wrong in any way since u guys got married.
4. ask him why he cheating on you, if he oblige by begging you and promising not to cheat again u can forgive him and watch him closely.
5, but if he insist he ain't cheating on u, then just show him the snap you got from his phone and leave him. to be a judge for what he has done..
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
This is what happens when ladies rush intp marriage just 3months and he is sleeping around with ladies and her friends for that matter. But ladies you need to mind the friends you keep some of you have runs girls has friends at the end they end up sleeping with your father.

Truth is the man is a DOG and has no respect for the lady if you check he probably married her because she was pregnant.

There are very Good Men out there always go for God fearing men not guys who always sleep at bars and hotels.

Marriage is a Long time commitment don't jump in without having all the facts about your partner.

Just 3months if e enter 1year maybe him go don sleep with her sisters and cousins.

Shame on men without self control.

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
Men n cheating.
But some women though, a cheating husband was once a cheating boyfriend. You girls should always try to look before you leap in order to avoid stories like this one. I don't know when you guys will change this mentality that being married is the best thing that could happen to you. Tell your friend to divorce his ugly and sorry ass before he gives her a deadly infection. Truth be told, a chronic and a serial cheat like your friend's husband will never change. Even if she confronts him now, he will only stop for sometime and he will continue again. Tell her to do the needful now before it's too late.

6 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by girl4rmspace(f): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
timbros:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Speechless!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

speechless that's how you make me feel when am with you i am lost for words and nothing is for real. I love those mj lyrics

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by pedel: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
OP, my advise to you is not to make rash decision. You need to be very careful how you react so that your reaction wont cause more problem than the one you are trying to solve or already into.
Your husband is reckless and in my estimation he is young guy without understanding of consequencies of his actions.
My advise:
1. Don't overreact.
2. Tell him you caught him and show him evidence.
3. Put him in suspence. Don't change to him in a bad way.
4. Watch for changes.
5, If he continue this lifestyle, then you can send him back to go live with those girls; he doesnt deserve your afterall.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by spicyhoney(f): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Wow! How do people do these things without their conscience disturbing themangry And how does she choose her friends @OP?

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by dejavubobo1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mesef I tire ...I don't know wat to talk fr this matter. Bt if u say Ado girls (EKSU) them bad gan

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
general111:
Op your husband loves you but is only using those gals as sexmate.. just keep praying for him Nd DAT he shouldn't infect you with std,because I know abt two women who r dead now due to their husbands infidelity...aids is real.

Bingo.

The Wife stopped giving those crazy sex she did before she got married because you know wife's are not supposed to be hanging off the chandelier, have ringtones and shyte grin

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Clone2020(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2016
onyekachee:
some girls can be so shameless,just imagine her saying I still didn't misbehave despite the fact that you are married
Arrant nonsense
in my own words she married the wrong man sorry to say,and she has to deal with his infidelity now and always
But best option will be to leave the marriage because that man can never change

NY girl where u at?
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
begwong:

WHY BLAME THE MAN ALONE? THE LADIES{FRIENFS} THAT ACCEPT TO ROLL TOGETHER WITH HER HUSBAND ARE EQUALLY GUILTY THE MORE. THEY SHOULD HAVE THREATENED HIM THAT DEY ARE GOING TO TELL HIS WIFE, HE FOR NO CONTINUE, BUT THEY ENJOYED THE BLUE FILM ALL OF THEM. PLS SAY SUMTIN ELSE SIS

That's it people are never mindful of the friends they keep. I don't keep womanizers as friends before they turn around and sleep with what is mine.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by general111(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
MizMyColi:
[s][/s]

But how can you be giving this type of advice na, General?

Did they perform plastic surgery on your brain? cry

my dear its my opinion jorh and I don't think it should call for abuses..shikena.. kiss
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Iluvsweetsex(f): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmmm undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by janvier27(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
I guess they are all in this kind of thing. For her friends to be bold to go this far with her husband shows how much respect they have for her.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Most cheating by married men is always with the wife's friend or mutual friend or domestic staff or office colleagues. Most married people do not have time to go scouting for elements far from their pool of friends.

Every married woman that wants to catch her husband should monitor her friends and mutual friends, even domestic staff, it is happening right under your nose.

As far ladies, they cheat with ex-boyfriends or their trusted companions, and even friends' husbands that they are close to.

This is from experience.

My advice ?

The lady should move back into her home, give birth to her child and get back to nice job, get in shape and cheat in clandestine mode. Marriage is human creation, nature didn't intend for us animals to be monogamous. Fucking one pvssy always ..you realize your dic.k doesn't stand again for that one, no matter how beautiful, but the moment the dic.k sees a stray pvssy passing by, the di.ck jumps up.

Damn! Flow like water, and follow the gravity of love and lust, though it might consume you.

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by beautisop: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
Why are some men so randy this days? Hmmm, they see cheating as normal norm. Babe! Rise up and close all gaps!

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Chinwem(f): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
You can divorce him or you can stay, but don't expect him to change. Knowing the society we live in I already know what the outcome will be.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by okhiai1(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
this so stupid of him Madam
this is what I tell my guys once you say I do man no going back to hunting this is real shit I. I I.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by ManTiger(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
The bweast is tempting true true.
Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by lahit14(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2016
Even if u wana cheat must it be with her friends, don't get me wrong am not supportin him but truth be told it even more insulting to do it with her close pals. Ok neva mind the conniving bastard of a husband how abt the judasy bitches dat went ahead to nail their friends man? Its shocking

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics by Amberon: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2016
God bless you. Some people don't even have sense of their own. I pity those that take their advice.
PresVA:
Really? Love and cheating in same sentence?

Then , @bolded, you know this and you're still assuring her that her husband loves her and that she should pray and ward off demons of STDs? ... issorait cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Married Man In Enugu Caught In Bed With Married Woman (photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.