Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

"Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN (983 Views)

Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own / 5 Reasons Why Having Faith Is So Important / Why Faith Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by Macelliot(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls, don't hide this thread.

I stumbled upon this thread created by seun. https://www.nairaland.com/3174265/why-faith-bad

How He came to the conclusion that faith is bad still baffles me..

Though, that's not why I created this thread..

The reason why I created this thread is to point out the hypocrisy of Seun himself.. In his second post on that same thread He created, he stated:
Seun:
Many people feel society should let people believe whatever they want to believe and not bother them as long as they are not imposing their beliefs on others. I disagree. All beliefs should be fair game for criticism, mockery and objective testing so that they can be abandoned if they are shown to be wrong. There should be no sacred cows because every wrong belief can cause harm.
Study the bolded and the underlined.
All belief, fair game? Really?

You created a section for the Muslims alone. Nigeria doesn't recognise Islam alone.. What of a section for the Christians??

You even went to the extent of defending and securing the section with an oat..

Seun, your words contradicted your actions. You pronounced yourself guilty.

You are a "bad" guy too..

I'm sorry to say this, You are an hypocrite.

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by Macelliot(m): 8:59pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'm not against any Muslim or Islam thread..

All what I am trying to say is that, What is good for the goose is also good for the gander..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by Macelliot(m): 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
The press statement or whatever still didn't justify your hypocrite and biased judgement.
Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other by Seun

Tell us; your relative of yours is sympathetic to Islam and you are trying to pls him/her or Perhaps, you recieved a death threat?
Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by yomi007k(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
He is not wrong...all belief shud be subject to testing.

U dobt swallow stuff hook, libe n sinker jus cos obe dude in white garment said so.

.....well im a scientist so....
Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by XieXie: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Are you just observing....

Go to Google type Yoruba's are
See the reason for yourself
Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by Macelliot(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
are you dull? he pronounce himself guilty 100%.
All belief, fair game, but he is defending and protecting the muslims from criticisms.
yomi007k:
He is not wrong...all belief shud be subject to testing.

U dobt swallow stuff hook, libe n sinker jus cos obe dude in white garment said so.

.....well im a scientist so....

2 Likes

Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by yomi007k(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Macelliot:
are you dull? he pronounce himself guilty 100%.
All belief, fair game, but he is defending and protecting the muslims from criticisms.
nop..but ur dull
Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by Macelliot(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
yomi007k:
nop..but ur dull
I am sorry. you can't comprehend.
Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by johnydon22(m): 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
Good points

2 Likes

Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
Seun dude is right though, those are your very own words.
Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by tartar9(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
If only you xtians knew the difference between constructive criticism and insulting.
Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by CAPSLOCKED: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
tartar9:
If only you xtians knew the difference between constructive criticism and insulting.

1 Like

Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by Blaqsmith(m): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2016
I think OP is right unless Oga Seun has an explanation to this
Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by 4everGod1: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Blaqsmith:
I think OP is right unless Oga Seun has an explanation to this

He will never explain. Instead he will shut down this thread due to his dictatorial tendencies.

1 Like

Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by Blaqsmith(m): 12:02am On Jul 07, 2016
4everGod1:

He will never explain. Instead he will shut down this thread due to his dictatorial tendencies.
No, he will. It might not just satisfy you because of what you want.
Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by 4everGod1: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Blaqsmith:

Watch and see
Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by Macelliot(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2016
Blaqsmith:
I don't want him to satisfy me or anyone. Let a section be given to the Christians too..
The Muslim populance and that of the Christians are equal.. So why the partiality?
Re: "Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN by Seun(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Yes, I believe all beliefs should be fair game for criticism, but only the living can criticize. It's a pity that some beliefs cannot tolerate criticism.

See also: https://www.nairaland.com/1947119/let-us-more-tolerant-each

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1)

Story That Proves Witchcraft... For Mr. Seun / The Truth About Hell Fire / 2 Muslim Men Disrupts Church Service In Edo, Church Members Flee (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.