Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" (1055 Views)

Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by zeusdgrt(m): 5:47am On Jul 07, 2016
My fellow nairalanders,I think is time we duly address this issue with great importance beyond political sentiments,tribe and religion.A corrupt entity in the western world can not be the wife of a president to a country like ours,so this thread is created with due purpose for the allegations and scandal against the lady AISHA BUHARI.She should save us the disgrace and put critics to shame by simply travelling to United States Of America with the sole aim of addressing the issue rather than spend millions with wealth that can not be accounted for within a short stay in federal status.

Like I said this goes beyond tribe,party and religion,enough is enough with their lies and taking the nigerian masses for a ride we should take this further to other social media blocs as plans are already put in motion for organised protest on the said matter.Feel free to give your opinion and critics of this agenda but note YOU CAN'T STOP THE MOVEMENT!

ZEUSDGRT my pin 29263082

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:49am On Jul 07, 2016
Good
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 07, 2016
You never see anything

Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by Almajiri1: 6:12am On Jul 07, 2016
DSS and Efcc are lurking the social media for trails on whom to pay a visit.

People are getting silently taken out in this era of change. They come in various packages.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by zeusdgrt(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2016
Almajiri1:

People are getting silently taken out in this era of change. They come in various packages.
Am not scared.
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by Redoil: 6:23am On Jul 07, 2016
Almajiri1:

that was why i quit nairaland for sometime
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by kcnwaigbo: 6:25am On Jul 07, 2016
#AishagototheUS let's make it trend on twitter.We can do this
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by shyling(f): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2016
Almajiri1:

Really tell us more.
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by TI1919(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Op, I think you should make a public petition. Make yourself anonymous if you are afraid of the DSS. Let people sign and make it a show of seriousness.
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by shyling(f): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2016
zeusdgrt:
use my profile bbm pin! The mods should ban me then it will prove nairaland's integrity worth
Just an advice.... I would have given a second one but y after you rejected the first?
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by zeusdgrt(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
#AishagototheUS let's make it trend on twitter.We can do this
Add me on bbm
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by zeusdgrt(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2016
delivite:
Op, I think you should make a public petition. Make yourself anonymous if you are afraid of the DSS. Let people sign and make it a show of seriousness.
add me on bbm
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by zeusdgrt(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2016
shyling:

Just an advice.... I would have given a second one but y after you rejected the first?

Dint reject bro,I only suggest another means of communication let's talk
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by Almajiri1: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2016
zeusdgrt:
Am not scared.
I like your spirit.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by Almajiri1: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2016
Redoil:
that was why i quit nairaland for sometime
Nobody should silence your truth.

We are legions.
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by Almajiri1: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2016
shyling:
Really tell us more.
You think burantashi was joking when he made such public?
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by mikki123(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2016
I'm in for this..... # Aishagotous
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by mikki123(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2016
Drop your pin so that we can add you
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by Luckylife(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2016
They can fool some people all the time ( zombies) , they can fool some people some time ( vulnerable Nigerians ) but they can't fool wise Nigerians any time (wailers ).
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2016
I will like to join let the daura secret service come and arrest me.
Re: Nairaland Forum Anti Corruption Movement To Aisha Buhari "Please Go To Usa" by Redoil: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2016
zeusdgrt:
My fellow nairalanders,I think is time we duly address this issue with great importance beyond political sentiments,tribe and religion.A corrupt entity in the western world can not be the wife of a president to a country like ours,so this thread is created with due purpose for the allegations and scandal against the lady AISHA BUHARI.She should save us the disgrace and put critics to shame by simply travelling to United States Of America with the sole aim of addressing the issue rather than spend millions with wealth that can not be accounted for within a short stay in federal status.

Like I said this goes and religion,enough is enough with their lies and taking the nigerian masses for a ride we should take this furthe this agenda but note YOU CAN'T STOP THE MOVEMENT!
ZEUSDGRT my pin 29263082
Their is a guy with the username osyabj who is been paid to attack fayose for spilling the beans of the courrupt aisha. Becareful of him. He is coming for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Many Northerners Appointed Into Sensitive And Prominent Positions? / Photos Of Aisha Buhari And Her Bag Allegedly Worth Either Millions Or N120,120 / Battle For Edo: The Secret Behind Obaseki’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.