Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) (19458 Views)

Manchester United Signs Fred From Shakhtar Donetsk / Manchester United Offer £70million Plus Henrikh Mkhitaryan For Paulo Dybala But! / Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by dopeJemi: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

So Jose Mourinho has a greater Name and Posterity than the GREAT LEGENDARY MANCHESTER UNITED
Mourinho is no doubt a very great coach, but a very controversial and silly man....
He talks to much nd misbehaves ......

Is the legendary name partaking in the champions League? Are we who we were 4 seasons ago? It seems you've forgotten the present predicament of the club you support

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by allytinted: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2016
owanedo:
our signing was not the problem but the coach who has become senile. a coach who could Chase Di maria away his out dated philosophy. off course that is why man u sent him packing even after winning a trophy. man u not arsenal, we are obsessed with trophies.
Ok, I'v heard you. Hope you dont later say such of Mourinho when league starts. Good signing all the same. SAI EPL....Cant wait....enough of the boring weekends already.
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by allytinted: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Charmarlegne:
just admit you're shitting your pants. Don't forget how mourinho riles Wenger too.
Lolz......wait till league start before you start boasting ok. This is going to be a season of upsets, surprises and intent. As for your assertion of Wenger and Mourinho, I hope u are aware that beating Wenger alone does not win u the title, its a 38 matches marathon not a two legged tie. Mind u, liecester never won Arsenal but went ahead to win the title, thats should tell you alot. #PEACE
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Charmarlegne: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
allytinted:

Lolz......wait till league start before you start boasting ok. This is going to be a season of upsets, surprises and intent. As for your assertion of Wenger and Mourinho, I hope u are aware that beating Wenger alone does not win u the title, its a 38 matches marathon not a two legged tie. Mind u, liecester never won Arsenal but went ahead to win the title, thats should tell you alot. #PEACE
you pretty much described yourself. #fixatedonmanchesterunited
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Oblak(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
wagazala:
Arsenal fans, how market? Una never sign anyone?
Them sign one japanese albino like that. That's how they will keep flopping

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Mcowubaba: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
dopeJemi:

Is the legendary name partaking in the champions League? Are we who we were 4 seasons ago? It seems you've forgotten the present predicament of the club you support
Oga, even legends pass through downfalls at times and that those not reduce their quality or prestige.....
Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, Messi, C Ronaldo, Ronaldinho etc has all missed out of a competition at one point in their existence but that didn't make them less of what the are.....

Or pls is mourinho bigger nd greater than Manchester United undecided, tell me lemme knw?
How successful is Mourinho self, how many young players has he brought up, apart from using already established stars to manage nd win trophies....
Mourinho is not Special.. Just a good fortunate coach
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by magicfingers009: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Look without the name Mourinho how would United have attracted such names without CL football?
Exactly my thoughts. These players are not coming to play for man utd, they are coming because of Mourinho. He has attracted great players. I see us destroying teams this new season
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by EROMS38(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Its only ONE UNITED!!!
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Phonefanatic: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

So Jose Mourinho has a greater Name and Posterity than the GREAT LEGENDARY MANCHESTER UNITED
Mourinho is no doubt a very great coach, but a very controversial and silly man....

The trick is this. You and I and Manchester United knows he isn't a long term solution all we need is to get things running first, get the players in place and install that winning mentality afterwards we will get a long term manager.
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by wagazala: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
bastien:
you don't need signing to progress, last summer Arsenal didn't sign anybody and Manchester United did, but what happened at the end? Arsenal 2nd,Manchester United 5th.

Manchester United might have sign Zlatan, but what if he plays like Sanogo next season?

Flop is allowed!

Understood, but doesnt it just hurt when other clubs are busy in the transfer window and yours is not? Flop or not, new signings motivate the team, the fans etc.
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by tizblink: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
bastien:
you don't need signing to progress, last summer Arsenal didn't sign anybody and Manchester United did, but what happened at the end? Arsenal 2nd,Manchester United 5th.

Manchester United might have sign Zlatan, but what if he plays like Sanogo next season?

Flop is allowed!

Zlatan, play like Sanogo grin

I reject
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by 4everGrand(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
osec007:
No matter what mourinho does I will never like him,#teamgunner.

Seconded. I'm just wanting him to gerrout of my ManU for me.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by waleylagboy: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
Am sorry for the two of them

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by SamConquer(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Abeg make my Conte resume work this Monday joor...Show them you are the tactician that made Pogba and Juventus what it is today without spending Fortune#Cant wait to see your touchline Craze
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by ceeceeco: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
But how's man Utd signing these players considering we are in Euro Cup not champions league?[/color][/i][/b][/quote]Mourinho magic.
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by dopeJemi: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Oga, even legends pass through downfalls at times and that those not reduce their quality or prestige.....
Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, Messi, C Ronaldo, Ronaldinho etc has all missed out of a competition at one point in their existence but that didn't make them less of what the are.....

Or pls is mourinho bigger nd greater than Manchester United undecided, tell me lemme knw?
How successful is Mourinho self, how many young players has he brought up, apart from using already established stars to manage nd win trophies....
Mourinho is not Special.. Just a good fortunate coach

You are beginning to deviate

Liverpool was once a force to reckon with, they had the likes of Torres, alonso, kuyt, nowadays, no world class player would step foot in liverpool, the only reason liverpool have been able to recruit some near big names is because of klopp

Missing out on the champions League has made you lesser than what you were if you must know, doubt me then ask chelsea and liverpool(who nobody sees as a top club these days) you are as good as your last performance

When messi's form dropped, Ronaldo won the balon d'or, when ronaldo's form dropped, Messi won the balon d'or

The last time we won the EPL was 4 years ago, the last time mourinho won it was a Year ago... The last time we won the CL was 8 years ago, the last time mourinho won it was 6 years ago, now tell me between us mourinho, who needs who more?

Bear in mind that we've missed out on the CL twice in 3 Seasons, thats disgraceful

I get am before no be property, doubt me again, ask inter Milan, ac Milan and liverpool

Nobody dey follow you argue who big pass between man united and mourinho
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by EPOMA(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mologi:
mourihno abt to destroy man u

VERY correct
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by obixcel(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Some fans can deviate a lot. For d records, When Di Maria and Falcao came, who attracted dem in d first place? Was it LVG or the Club? Despite lack of Champions League football. Now we're signing world class players, still with no champions League, and someone is saying it's because of Mourinho, pushing d club aside. No one is bigger dan a club like Man Utd. Anyway, great signings, looking 4ward to d coming season. At least One more signing, I call it d last piece of the puzzle, and we're ready.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Boss13: 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Well, let's just be honest about this. Manchester United, the biggest club in the United Kingdom and not just England, was entering into a decline stage. This was affecting its global brand, its fans and possibly its income. However, it takes an astute Board to understand future prospects in the face of uncertainties and marry it with history, something Arsenal FC needs to understand and should have implemented.

Certainly, Man Utd is a great, great football club and has achieved a lot in the past. However, the past does not resurrect itself except success is a continuum. Jose Mourinho is a controversial coach, but he is also a winner and at the moment, Man United needs a winner to bring back the winning mentality that has been lost in three (3) years. He has exemplified his prowess as a successful coach by attracting talented players even without Champions League, a feat only a handful of coaches will achieve.

I watched Man United last season with huge disbelief and regrets. At times, I indulged myself in other activities and if I had none I preferred sleeping. Mourinho has brought back HOPE and I have some Chelsea fans who are secretly decamping to Man United. These are exciting times for our great club.

Man United and Mourinho are meant for each other.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Mimisboygreat: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
SO NA ONLY MAN UTD NEWS DY MAKE FRONT PAGE FROM D SPORTS THREAD ABI? WHEN LIVERPOOL SIGNED MANE UNA NO CARRY AM COME FRONT PAGE O, WHEN ARSENAL SIGNED XHAKA D SAME THING. D MODS WEY DY INCHARGE OF D SPORTS SECTION DON HIGH. BOOLSIT, OYA BAN ME MTCHEEEW
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by tunapawizzy: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Truth be told.... As a chelsea fan United attack is giving me crios headache...... But then dis is bpl where a certain leicester city can win d league.... If united gets matuidi..... I give up..... I think arsenal and chelsea will struggle dis season...... Looks like José is not here for a tea party .... And of course u don't expect Pep to finish outside the first 2
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by PurestBoy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
SO NA ONLY MAN UTD NEWS DY MAKE FRONT PAGE FROM D SPORTS THREAD ABI? WHEN LIVERPOOL SIGNED MANE UNA NO CARRY AM COME FRONT PAGE O, WHEN ARSENAL SIGNED XHAKA D SAME THING. D MODS WEY DY INCHARGE OF D SPORTS SECTION DON HIGH. BOOLSIT, OYA BAN ME MTCHEEEW

Even Mukina2 my sister in Arsenal is not promoting Arsenal activities in front page
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by bastien: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
wagazala:

Understood, but doesnt it just hurt when other clubs are busy in the transfer window and yours is not? Flop or not, new signings motivate the team, the fans etc.
it does motivate both the team n fans, but still put pressure on those players, especially the big signing...
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Godsown10(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
welcome, Mou thank you for getting us some exciting footballer
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by bastien: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2016
tizblink:

Zlatan, play like Sanogo grin

I reject
lol, next month 13
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Godsown10(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
tunapawizzy:
Truth be told.... As a chelsea fan United attack is giving me crios headache...... But then dis is bpl where a certain leicester city can win d league.... If united gets matuidi..... I give up..... I think arsenal and chelsea will struggle dis season...... Looks like José is not here for a tea party .... And of course u don't expect Pep to finish outside the first 2
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by PurestBoy(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mimisboygreat:

Even Mukina2 my sister in Arsenal is not promoting Arsenal activities in front pagew
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Mimisboygreat: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
PurestBoy:

Even Mukina2 my sister in Arsenal is not promoting Arsenal activities in front pagew
MY BROTHER I TIRE FOR THEM JARE
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Mcowubaba: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
dopeJemi:

Liverpool was once a force to reckon with, they had the likes of Torres, alonso, kuyt, nowadays, no world class player would step foot in liverpool, the only reason liverpool have been able to recruit some near big names is because of klopp

Missing out on the champions League has made you lesser than what you were if you must know, doubt me then ask chelsea and liverpool(who nobody sees as a top club these days) you are as good as your last performance

When messi's form dropped, Ronaldo won the balon d'or, when ronaldo's form dropped, Messi won the balon d'or

The last time we won the EPL was 4 years ago, the last time mourinho won it was a Year ago... The last time we won the CL was 8 years ago, the last time mourinho won it was 6 years ago, now tell me between us mourinho, who needs who more?

Bear in mind that we've missed out on the CL twice in 3 Seasons, thats disgraceful

I get am before no be property, doubt me again, ask inter Milan, ac Milan and liverpool

Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Mcowubaba: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
dopeJemi:

I replied you before but it didn't show....
Anyways, let's watch and see what Mourinho can do.....
Re: Manchester United Signs Henrikh Mkhitaryan For £26m (photos) by Kizzkizz(f): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Keep trying. One day, you'd get it right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Supporters And Management At Loggerhead Over Transfer / Emmanuel Ikpeme Injured As DSS Moved Back To NFF Glasshouse / John Ogu Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.