Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) (33877 Views)

Pregnant Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her Son's 4th Birthday (Photos) / Queen Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Frank3n2(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
TaiKuun:
Jdv
space booker!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by CR77(f): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Frank3n2:

when a man is rich wink
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by ochuko2020: 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Show me Love my fellow Nairalander 2day is my birthday
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by jenyna: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
We know what she comes for and what she is waiting ing for
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by cornel994(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
His wife Olori Ajoke is so lovely! The Alaafin of Oyo is a strong man indeed! How does he do it?..lol

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/07/alaafin-of-oyo-pictured-with-one-of-his.html

he doesn't, his money does
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by veekid(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Old Papa youngie
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
@Op your topic though I was going to comment but when I saw what the lady typed...Ogidigan
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by hardah: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
@Op your topic though I was going to comment but when I saw what the lady typed...smh
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
When a man has good taste

Make him strength be as good as the "taste"
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by TaiKuun(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2016
Frank3n2:

space booker!!! grin
lol casted!!!!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Adesiji77: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
Alaafin of Oyo State indeed grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Arewa12: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
dis man. Bois go finish u all d d beautiful bae 4 oyo don full 4 ur caba
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
This man don bleach hin greatgrand children future join...oju pupa idi dudu grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by lollmaolol(m): 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
His wife Olori Ajoke is so lovely! The Alaafin of Oyo is a strong man indeed! How does he do it?..lol

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/07/alaafin-of-oyo-pictured-with-one-of-his.html

#nyanyas voice .....Shawty say she no come for the body ooo....she come for me money.....orio ooo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by petiteee(f): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2016
Alaafin sef dey bleach undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by emmalezy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
my paddy of life.. olori ojoke always slaying...
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2016
delectablegyal:
Money is good. Guys, get money, all these ladies wey pretty wey dey do shakara for you, them go gree for you.

Lalasticlala, do the needful.
fvck you too angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2016
She's holding his hand. I thought you people said he doesn't touch women. undecided
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by sensimilaa: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Mu2ni(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
this is serious
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by groundnutoil(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
delectablegyal:
Money is good. Guys, get money, all these ladies wey pretty wey dey do shakara for you, them go gree for you.

i liked ur comment u just spoke d whole truth U just gave me extra motivation and Wen I get it am coming for U first (provided Na U dry Ur dp)
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by banmee(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Frank3n2:

when a man is rich wink
True

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by dadebayo1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
delectablegyal:

Hmmmmmm... Your dp below. Guys Money must be made oo

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by oochi123(f): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Baba go still get action so? Chai see what money can do
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by HopeAtHand: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Look at her face closely and u'll notice the emptiness. Shes not getting enough sexual satisfaction. Pity her.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by seunfape(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na him them they call iku babayeye?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by sbabimbola(f): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
MAGNETIC:
Kings and polygamy are like bread and butter

you can say that again!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by DonaTee(f): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lolz n d man dey rub shocked . Very bad bleaching job. See face like peppersellers, black hands
His wife for help am buy better cream not caustic soda lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by claremont(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
delectablegyal:

All the likes you have collected by stealing someone else's profile picture from the internet, you can take those likes to the Bank and get it cashed.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by LordOfNaira: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:

This alaafin sha. Fanta face, Coca Cola hands.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo With Olori Ajoke, His Beautiful Wife (photo) by Viktor1983(m): 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Light Face, Dark hands ... All Join!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Unveil And Promote Ancient Igbo Civilisation / Kalabari Traditional Wedding Culture in Rivers State / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Threatens To Release ‘Warriors’ Against Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.