Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim (1970 Views)

Is Yinka Odumakin Pro-yoruba Or Anti-north? Read, Reflect And Respond! / Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed / Buhari’s Parochial Appointments Is Corruption – Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by ifdaeg(m): 10:06am On Jul 07, 2016
Dr. Junaid Mohammed, a sharp critic of
former President Jonathan, has bared the
mind of most northern politicians on the
Buhari led administration.
In a telephone interview with reporters,
Junaid expresses disgust at the way the
man the North supported runs the
presidency.
Hear Junaid yourself:
“As far as we are concerned, the
president’s principal adviser, his nephew,
is one nonentity called Mamman Daura.
“Then there is his Chief of Staff [Abba
Kyari], who was brought up by Mamman
Daura.
“And the scoundrel who is the Secretary to
the Government of Federation [Babachir
David].
“Then most of the incompetent ministers,
whom are not cut out to work
harmoniously with the legislature.
“And of course, there is the unfortunate
additional bad luck of Buhari being
surrounded by his own relations who are
not politicians.
“For instance, Mamman Daura, virtually
runs the government. He has veto power.
“There have been instances when Buhari
gave written approval for things to be
done, and that man threw the paper away.
“He has become such a tyrant in the
Presidency. He is a nephew to Buhari.
“His father was the elder brother of
Buhari.
“Although their age difference is about
three years, his father is an elder brother
to Buhari and they grew up together.
“[Abba Kyari] was brought up by Mamman
Daura. His father left him with Mamman
Daura to go to Borno, his original state
where he was a village head.
“And for all intents and purposes, he is a
son of Mamman Daura. He is now the
chief of staff to Buhari.
“Then [Kabir Daura] the personal assistant
to Buhari himself, is the son of Mamman
Daura.
“And the girl [Aisha Abubakar] who was
picked out of nowhere from Sokoto. She is
not a member of the APC. She has nothing
to do with anybody.
“She was picked and made a minister by
Mamman Daura and Buhari because her
mother is Buhari’s sister.
“So it is really a contradiction for Buhari to
have, for example a nephew of his, the
son of his elder sister as the Minister of
Water Resources [Hadi Sirika].
“He has another niece of his, the elder
sister of [Sirika], who is now a national
commissioner in the INEC, Amina Zakari.
“Buhari nominated her even before he
became president when Jonathan asked
him to nominate somebody to represent
the North West in INEC.
“He chose that woman.
“Unfortunately for the country and for
Buhari’s legacy himself, he has packed the
Presidency with his own relations.
“There are many people who are his own
cousins in the Presidency.
“In my own understanding of history and
politics, this is what you call nepotism.
And if you are against corruption, you
cannot be nepotistic,” Junaid lamented
Source: vanguardnigeria.org/why-northern-politicians-are-angry-with-buhari/

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by blaquemyc: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2016
Am i supposed to believe the man said all these and dss is yet to pick him up?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by NorthernParrot: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2016
source or audio file

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by ifdaeg(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2016
blaquemyc:
Am i supposed to believe the man said all these and dss is yet to pick him up?
if you don't believe then read from source:vanguardnigeria.org/why-northern-politicians-are-angry-with-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by Chimezie250(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin maybe his family members are his capable and trusted cabals to deliver the change
Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by Oksman(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2016
Hahahahaha................................, another IPOB wailer spotted. Who says the wailing wailers are not right afterall!
Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by blaquemyc: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2016
ifdaeg:
if you don't believe then read from source:vanguardnigeria.org/why-northern-politicians-are-angry-with-buhari/
I thought you wanted to give me a link to listen to the recorded interview.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by fulanimafia: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2016
Oksman:
Hahahahaha................................, another IPOB wailer spotted. Who says the wailing wailers are not right afterall!

You can't really be this gullible.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by Oksman(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2016
fulanimafia:

You can't really be this gullible.

Why?
Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by fulanimafia: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2016
Oksman:

Why?

It should be obvious that Junaid is playing to the gallery. Study his precedents and it would be clearer.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by ckmayoca: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2016
Yes he said all that and channels tv also quoted him saying it.
Anyways, na them sabi.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by Oksman(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2016
fulanimafia:

It should be obvious that Junaid is playing to the gallery. Study his precedents and it would be clearer.

He was also critical of GEJ, and most of his criticism of Jonathan's administration were correct, so why would i doubt this? Moreover he was a staunch supporter of PMB in the early days of this administration cause i read some of them in the dailies.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2016
ifdaeg:
Shameless liar we aren't gullible. Here is Vanguard website www​.vanguardngr.com not www.vanguardnigeria.org wawa kawai jaki.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by fulanimafia: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2016
Oksman:

He was also critical of GEJ, and most of his criticism of Jonathan's administration were correct, so why would i doubt this? Moreover he was a staunch supporter of PMB in the early days of this administration cause i read some of them in the dailies.

Of course he was harshly critical of Jonathan, because he is a chronic northern bigot.

@bolded And what has changed? That Buhari appointed more northerners? In whose interest?

Damn, sometimes I underestimate the naivety of wailers. Okay then, you're right grin.
Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by fulanimafia: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Rays123:
Shameless liar we aren't gullible. Here is Vanguard website www​.vanguardngr.com not www.vanguardnigeria.org wawa kawai jaki.

Kyale shegu grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2016
fulanimafia:

Of course he was harshly critical of Jonathan, because he is a chronic northern bigot.

@bolded And what has changed? That Buhari appointed more northerners? In whose interest?

Damn, sometimes I underestimate the naivety of wailers. Okay then, you're right grin.
agbogi
Re: Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim by ifdaeg(m): 8:42am On Jul 08, 2016
Rays123:
try opening the authentic website and see the error messages. You are too naïve and short sighted to call me SHAMELEESS liar. Facts don't lie

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Chooses Wole Soyinka As Representative In Proposed Dialogue / Ibori Is "Our Thief, Not Yours" Ogheneochukome / Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.