Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Mind Control Or Juju(charm) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mind Control Or Juju(charm) (1020 Views)

Nigerian Old Woman Using Juju (charm) To Manufacture Rice / Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) / Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Control Or Juju(charm) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2016
Case 1:
As A Kid My Mum Use To Tell Me Of A Story Of When She Was A Kid Staying With Her Aunt In Kaduna Her Aunt Was A House Wife While Her Hubby Was A Soldiers And We All Know How Most Soldiers Are Stubborn So After Work When He Comes Home Her Aunt Will Prepare His Food For Him She Will Then Add Some Substance(charm) To It And Then She Will Serve Him The Food To Eat After Eating It After Some Time She Will Just Ask Him To Do Something And He Will Do It Without Objection She Uses This Method To Exort A Lot Of Money From Him Or Anything She Want So Is This Mind Control Or They Is Something In That Charm She Added To His Food That Causes The Compulsion To Work??

Case 2:
"I Never Loved Her She Used Charm On Me".....
"Av Already Gone Bankrupt B4 My Eyes Clear She Used Charm On Me"...

How Credible Are This Stories?? Does Love Charm Really Work??

cc:
johnydon22
cloudgoddess
Decker
Sonoflucifer
hardmirror
capslocks
ValentineMary
Otemanuduno
Re: Mind Control Or Juju(charm) by HardMirror(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Case 1:
As A Kid My Mum Use To Tell Me Of A Story Of When She Was A Kid Staying With Her Aunt In Kaduna Her Aunt Was A House Wife While Her Hubby Was A Soldiers And We All Know How Most Soldiers Are Stubborn So After Work When He Comes Home Her Aunt Will Prepare His Food For Him She Will Then Add Some Substance(charm) To It And Then She Will Serve Him The Food To Eat After Eating It After Some Time She Will Just Ask Him To Do Something And He Will Do It Without Objection She Uses This Method To Exort A Lot Of Money From Him Or Anything She Want So Is This Mind Control Or They Is Something In That Charm She Added To His Food That Causes The Compulsion To Work??

Case 2:
"I Never Loved Her She Used Charm On Me".....
"Av Already Gone Bankrupt B4 My Eyes Clear She Used Charm On Me"...

How Credible Are This Stories?? Does Love Charm Really Work??

cc:
johnydon22
cloudgoddess
Decker
Sonoflucifer
hardmirror
capslocks
ValentineMary
Otemanuduno
And how do we know she won't have gotten what she askes for anyway?

I had a yahoo+ guy as a friend, he claimed he has a charm he uses to ask his client for anything. I laughed at him.

Told him I have rich people we could call and test the charm on. Then he started giving excuses that the charm does not work all the time. I laughed hard

1 Like

Re: Mind Control Or Juju(charm) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
HardMirror:

And how do we know she won't have gotten what she askes for anyway?

I had a yahoo+ guy as a friend, he claimed he has a charm he uses to ask his client for anything. I laughed at him.

Told him I have rich people we could call and test the charm on. Then he started giving excuses that the charm does not work all the time. I laughed hard
what of love charm some guys waste millions b4 they realize it
Re: Mind Control Or Juju(charm) by Weah96: 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lilbrown007:
what of love charm some guys waste millions b4 they realize it

The millions work exactly like charm. I took my friends 2016 Camaro convertible to the store and 2 ladies put their numbers in my phone within minutes. They didn't even ask if the car belonged to me.
Re: Mind Control Or Juju(charm) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Weah96:

The millions work exactly like charm. I took my friends 2016 Camaro convertible to the store and 2 ladies put their numbers in my phone within minutes. They didn't even ask if the car belonged to me.
grin Guy U bad o

(1) (Reply)

Notes From The Astral / Pink Lips And Tattoo Is Straight Ticket To Hell- Sister Linda / TB Joshua Comments On Prophecy Failure Of USA Presidential Election (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.