Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? (3360 Views)

The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / If God (s) Or Juju Really Existed How Come Africans Were Easily Colonized??? / Mind Control Or Juju(charm) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
This A Real LIfe Story Lemme Just Summirze It:
My uncle Was dating one Girl[Edo Girl] We All Have Heard About Edo And Their Witchcraft Myth..... He used her n Then broke up with her Then she sent a text To Him That If anything Should happens to him Thats Its his fault , then shortly after That , his right leg started paining him, three hospitals diagnosed meds n they dint work He Had To Call The Girl And Beg Her But She didnt Listen until they Took Him To a traditional healer In The Village After Narating The Ordeal To The Herbalist The herbalist Conculed that It Was The girl dah Was Responsible And Was Later Treated By The Herbalist....

Since I Dont Believe In This Spiritual Stuff I Wanna See If They Is Other Explaination To What Happened This Event Just Snaped..I Need The Professionals..

cc:
johnydon22[scientist]
cloudgoddess[biologist]
Decker[scientist]
hardmirror[Ex-Pastor]
ValentineMary[scientist]
Otemanuduno[Otem]
Winner01[Trouble Maker]
E.T.C
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by HungerBAD: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Juju does not exist.

We give too much powers to the unknown,but most importantly there is a medical explanation for all illnesses.

The herbalist are the biggest con men in Nigeria. And even if you are an Angel from Heaven,the herbalist will see something to hoodwink you with,if you visit them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by ValentineMary(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
I would give my hypothesis to what might have caused it.

I suspect she might have given him a poisonous substance when they broke up which did not take much time to manifest (acknowledging the fact that western medicine is still ignorant of a large chunk of traditional medicine). And the herbalist had the skill for treating such disease (though using incantation in between to make it look supernatural).

That's why I suggest if we can go back to traditional medicine like the chinese, we ain't gonna have much problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by otemanuduno: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
My uncle Was dating one Girl[Edo Girl] We All Have Heard About Edo And Their Witchcraft Myth..... He used her n Then broke up with her Then she sent a text To Him That If anything Should happens to him Thats Its his fault , then shortly after That , his right leg started paining him, three hospitals diagnosed meds n they dint work He Had To Call The Girl And Beg Her But She didnt Listen until they Took Him To a traditional healer In The Village After Narating The Ordeal To The Herbalist The herbalist Conculed that It Was The girl dah Was Responsible And Was Later Treated By The Herbalist....

Since I Dont Believe In This Spiritual Stuff I Wanna See If They Is Other Explaination To What Happened This Event Just Snaped..I Need The Professionals..

cc:
johnydon22[scientist]
cloudgoddess[biologist]
Decker[scientist]
hardmirror[Ex-Pastor]
ValentineMary[scientist]
Otemanuduno[Otem]
Winner01[Trouble Maker]

There is this thing about witchcraft and the brain that I am trying to keep secret, but now I will have to reveal it. There is a way our body and mind reacts to what we have heard and then soon we will start seeing them coming to pass.

WITCHES ARE THOSE WHO BEHAVE IN A VERY SCARY WAY DURING THE DAY AND THEN AT NIGHT, THOSE WHO FEAR THEM WOULD START TO SEE THE THINGS THEY SAY COME TO PASS IN THEIR LIFE.

Eusebius modified the New Testament is an example. In his book, he left a statement of fear there for anyone who is coming up with a doctrine against the New Testament.
Here is what he wrote, "I HAVE SUPPRESSED ANYTHING THAT TENDS TO ABOUND TO THE DISGRACE OF MY RELIGION."

in my ignorant self, I began to post the DOCTUFOS and somehow I downloaded his material when I saw his name in a vision. When I read that statement, I HAVE SUPPRESSED ANYTHING..BLA BLA BLA... I dreamt of him coming at me with a sword before I later know his method.

Now what I want to draw out from this is that when you see a witch as powerful, then their words could manifest in your life, whereas witches and wizardry itself is just a mind game.

Mourinho is a wizard in his own respect...the normal humiliation of Arsene Wenger. The fear of someone is the beginning of the manifestation of his!/her negative speeches in your life. Now back to the matter, FEAR is what brings about many things in our life.

If you regard someone as a witch and he says something and you get scared of it, your heart will be disorganised, some helpful microorganisms in your body will die and some parts of you will be left vulnerable. Then anything can happen to you.

WE ARE WHAT WE THINK WE ARE. PUT ME IN YOUR MIND AS A DEVIL, YOU SEE ME AS A DEVIL IN YOUR DREAM IN THE LONG RUN. PUT ME IN YOUR MIND AS AN ANGEL, YOU WILL SEE ME AS AN ANGEL IN YOUR DREAM IN THE LONG RUN.

I SAY AGAIN, WITCHES AND WIZARDRY ARE MINDGAMES AIDED BY DEEP MEDITATIONS AND FEARFUL URIMIC PRONOUNCECEMENT.

I saw Johnydon22 in my dream this morning. You know why? I regard him as a very good brain user, therefore I saw him in my dream, both of of sharing ideas. grin If I have regarded him in real life as a son to the devil, I could have seen him in my dream fighting with me. YOU GET WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT.

YOUR UNCLE WAS PROBABLY SCARED OF THE PRONOUNCEMENT OF THE LADY. SOMETIMES WHEN THINGS GO THE WRONG WAY IN HIS LIFE, HE WOULD CONSIDER THAT LADY'S PRONOUNCEMENT, UNTIL FINALLY THAT SWOLLEN HAND HAPPENED WHEN FEAR HAS OVERWHELMED HIM.

Do you know that you can kill someone by merely telling them that he or she is HIV POSITIVE when he didn't have it in reality? Do you know that accident does not kill when your body is intact, but HEART ATTACK KILLS?

SUPPRESS FEAR AND THREATS AND YOU WILL OVERCOME ALL 'WITCHES' 'WIZARDS' 'NEGATIVE PROPHECIES' ETC.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
otemanuduno respect brother, to craze pass me no easy.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by otemanuduno: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
otemanuduno respect brother, to craze pass me no easy.. grin grin

I could remember the days Iowa's sweating profusely. All of a sudden I went online to check the symptoms of what sweating profusely could be. In the end I saw cancer and other bad bad ailments. I nearly died overnight that night until I said to myself, 'Are you crazy? Have you confirmed if you have it before you want to kill yourself?"

After that till now all the sweating profusely has gone and I don't know how they went, but somehow I think it was the work of the brain, because the brain dictates everything the parts of your body should do.

IF ANYONE HAS MADE ANY PRONOUNCEMENT AGAINST YOU, LAUGH THEM OFF AND NEVER GIVE THEM A CONSIDERATION. THEN LET'S SEE HOW IT WOULD COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE.

Get thee behind me LUCIFER!!! cheesy
Mey I hear say you be son of Lucifer true true...
But sincerely anyone who fears you and take you in the literal term as occultism and LUCIFER'S CHILD will see you chasing them in their dreams. I could remember how someone said that Mellin who opened a thread about Satanism attacked him in his dream. That's what the brain can do to anyone who fears any slight thing.

Ask me why it is only Christians who dream of rapture and hell and herbalists pikins and Buddhists do not? Their brains spend much time thinking about it, then they dream of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
otemanuduno grin I Trust Na U Must Get Explaination To The Stuff But One Thing I Wanna Bring Out Is That The Guy Was A Player And He Even Laughed After The Girl Gave Him That Statement Cause He Also Don't Believe In Supernatural Stuff So M Not Sure What Actually Kicked In The Illness
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Get thee behind me LUCIFER!!! cheesy
Mey I hear say you be son of Lucifer true true...
But sincerely anyone who fears you and take you in the literal term as occultism and LUCIFER'S CHILD will see you chasing them in their dreams. I could remember how someone said that Mellin who opened a thread about Satanism attacked him in his dream. That's what the brain can do to anyone who fears any slight thing.
Lol. True talk, Weird huh? We're brains that are us. God sits somewhere mocking us.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by johnydon22(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
otemanuduno grin I Trust Na U Must Get Explaination To The Stuff But One Thing I Wanna Bring Out Is That The Guy Was A Player And He Even Laughed After The Girl Gave Him That Statement Cause He Also Don't Believe In Supernatural Stuff So M Not Sure What Actually Kicked In The Illness

Read in between the line of Otems explanation, he made a lot of hidden sense...

His first statement was gold

" There is this thing about witchcraft and the brain that I am trying to keep
secret, but now I will have to reveal it. There is a way our body and mind
reacts to what we have heard and then soon we will start seeing them coming
to pass."

It's called Placebo..

have you ever had an experience where you fear something perhaps sickness or anything has been passed to you and you start feeling the symptoms?

A thing of the mind, if your brain becomes convinced something is happening to you, it materializes.

It is also used in Faith healing, high level Buddhist monks also use it to heal themselves.

Now after reading the story, your uncle shouldn't have narrated to the herbalist about his dealings with the girl lets see if he would have gotten it right.

literally gave the con man a kola to chew

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by otemanuduno: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
johnydon22:

Read in between the line of Otems explanation, he made a lot of hidden sense...

His first statement was gold

" There is this thing about witchcraft and the brain that I am trying to keep
secret, but now I will have to reveal it. There is a way our body and mind
reacts to what we have heard and then soon we will start seeing them coming
to pass."

It's called Placebo..

have you ever had an experience where you fear something perhaps sickness or anything has been passed to you and you start feeling the symptoms?

A thing of the mind, if your brain becomes convinced something is happening to you, it materializes.

It is also used in Faith healing, high level Buddhist monks also use it to heal themselves.

Now after reading the story, your uncle shouldn't have narrated to the herbalist about his dealings with the girl lets see if he would have gotten it right.

literally gave the con man a kola to chew

That's exactly what I wanted to say now.
Same mindgame is used by all pastors such that first day in their church, they tell you that you are possessed or you have a spirit husband or wife. Then that's exactly when your problem will start from. Because whereas you were thinking of your problem 10% before, as soon as you heard it from a man of so called god, your brain will be 95% fixed on your problem and trouble begins.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by davien(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
It's folly to ask us what's wrong with someone we can't see or even examine... for the most part we aren't doctors(most of us anyway), and we can only make assumptions based on this story.

My assumption? It's a physiological response to the threat...

How did I come up with the assumption?

From your post it's apparent he's superstitious,coupled with the fact that he used a girl and dumped her.

He internalised that threat and it affected him... it happens a lot, mostly as a response to strong emotions like a heart break.

Reminds me of the time I thought I was choking and it really felt like I was but it turned out I had "Globus_pharyngis pharyngis"

like Johnny said, it's a placebo.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by otemanuduno: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:

First, how long after the pronouncement did the illness start?
Second, has ur uncle ever gotten any similar illness or something worse before in his life?
Third, did the girl specifically say that his right leg will pain him?
Fourth, there is something called COINCIDENCE. IT HAPPENS TO KEEP ALREADY-EXISTING BELIEF SYSTEM IN CONTINUOUS CIRCULATION. THAT IS THE WORK OF NATURE. ANYTHING ALREADY BELIEVED AS THE TRUTH, NATURE HAS A WAY OF MAKING IT CONTINUOUSLY REMAIN AS THE TRUTH. your Uncle's painful leg could just be as a result of COINCIDENCE also.

I BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCE SO MUCH NOW, BECAUSE EVERYDAY I NOW EXPERIENCE IT.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
ValentineMary:
I would give my hypothesis to what might have caused it.

I suspect she might have given him a poisonous substance when they broke up which did not take much time to manifest (acknowledging the fact that western medicine is still ignorant of a large chunk of traditional medicine). And the herbalist had the skill for treating such disease (though using incantation in between to make it look supernatural).

That's why I suggest if we can go back to traditional medicine like the chinese, we ain't gonna have much problem.
Nah I Don't Think So Would U Eat Anything From Ur Gf That U Broke Up With??
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Second, has ur uncle ever gotten any similar illness or something worse before in his life?
Fourth, there is something called COINCIDENCE. IT HAPPENS TO KEEP ALREADY-EXISTING BELIEF SYSTEM IN CONTINUOUS CIRCULATION. THAT IS THE WORK OF NATURE. ANYTHING ALREADY BELIEVED AS THE TRUTH, NATURE HAS A WAY OF MAKING IT CONTINUOUSLY REMAIN AS THE TRUTH. your Uncle's painful leg could just be as a result of COINCIDENCE also.

Lets Say 30minutes
Nope I Don't Think So But He Might Have Had Something Like That B4 Sha
She Didn't Specify Anything On The Leg She Just Said Anything That Happen Its Ur Fault
Even Me Am Thinking Why Does It Have To Be His Legs??
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Thought you are one of the radical Atheists here on NL? So why is this case bothering you?
I believe i have engaged you before.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

Thought you are one of the radical Atheists here on NL? So why is this case bothering you?
Its Not I Just Wanna Understand Whats Behind That And Connect The Dot Or What Do U Think??
P.S Hear No Be Argument Thread O We Are Discussing!
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by HardMirror(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:

cc:
johnydon22[scientist]
cloudgoddess[biologist]
Decker[scientist]
hardmirror[Ex-Pastor]
ValentineMary[scientist]
Otemanuduno[Otem]
Winner01[Trouble Maker]
E.T.C
There are secrets to these things.
I am now an atheist but believe me I can still cast out "demons".
There is something called "closed eye cold-reading" I can still do this after I became aware of my ability it is no longer "closed eye" it is now what professional mentalists call "open eye cold-reading" cos I am now aware of what my subconscious was doing.

Traditionalists are not powerless, they hold a lot of secrets passed down for hundreds of generations.
There is good reason to believe in Juju, but forget witchcraft.
I have delivered so many witches I don't even know how many any more.
From my experience I have come to know that witchcraft is a state of the mind. They don't have powers. But it is easy to pin things to them because they make themselves culpable.

I once saw where a woman cursed her husband and assured him he would die. Within a week the husband suffered a brake failure.

Did the wife cause the brake failure? No.
But she made herself culpable by cursing him.

Same with the lady in this story.
What ever was wrong with your uncle was bond to happen anyway, or only got worse because his mind was fixed on his ex attacking him spiritually.

Kudus to the native doctor that helped re orientate his mind making him believe the witch craft attack has been broken and probably giving him some effective herbs too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

Most of you misunderstand us. We do not deny mysteries, neither do we deny that events occur that baffle even the most intelligent of humans. We do not deny these facts.

What we seek, and I might as well be speaking for myself, are bettter interpretations. Yes, these events occur, what do they mean? How do we explain them? Can they be repeated? Who made the claims?

Rejecting God is just clearing from the table an age old idea whose definition,limitations, characteristics.. change as time changes. GOD morphs, that's why there are so many versions of Him. Everyone grasping at something that claims so much, expects so much, yet yields so little. A gimmick, he's at best a mirage, mocking us as we walk through the desert of our ignorance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by HardMirror(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

There is this thing about witchcraft and the brain that I am trying to keep secret, but now I will have to reveal it. There is a way our body and mind reacts to what we have heard and then soon we will start seeing them coming to pass.

WITCHES ARE THOSE WHO BEHAVE IN A VERY SCARY WAY DURING THE DAY AND THEN AT NIGHT, THOSE WHO FEAR THEM WOULD START TO SEE THE THINGS THEY SAY COME TO PASS IN THEIR LIFE.

Eusebius modified the New Testament is an example. In his book, he left a statement of fear there for anyone who is coming up with a doctrine against the New Testament.
Here is what he wrote, "I HAVE SUPPRESSED ANYTHING THAT TENDS TO ABOUND TO THE DISGRACE OF MY RELIGION."

in my ignorant self, I began to post the DOCTUFOS and somehow I downloaded his material when I saw his name in a vision. When I read that statement, I HAVE SUPPRESSED ANYTHING..BLA BLA BLA... I dreamt of him coming at me with a sword before I later know his method.

Now what I want to draw out from this is that when you see a witch as powerful, then their words could manifest in your life, whereas witches and wizardry itself is just a mind game.

Mourinho is a wizard in his own respect...the normal humiliation of Arsene Wenger. The fear of someone is the beginning of the manifestation of his!/her negative speeches in your life. Now back to the matter, FEAR is what brings about many things in our life.

If you regard someone as a witch and he says something and you get scared of it, your heart will be disorganised, some helpful microorganisms in your body will die and some parts of you will be left vulnerable. Then anything can happen to you.

WE ARE WHAT WE THINK WE ARE. PUT ME IN YOUR MIND AS A DEVIL, YOU SEE ME AS A DEVIL IN YOUR DREAM IN THE LONG RUN. PUT ME IN YOUR MIND AS AN ANGEL, YOU WILL SEE ME AS AN ANGEL IN YOUR DREAM IN THE LONG RUN.

I SAY AGAIN, WITCHES AND WIZARDRY ARE MINDGAMES AIDED BY DEEP MEDITATIONS AND FEARFUL URIMIC PRONOUNCECEMENT.

I saw Johnydon22 in my dream this morning. You know why? I regard him as a very good brain user, therefore I saw him in my dream, both of of sharing ideas. grin If I have regarded him in real life as a son to the devil, I could have seen him in my dream fighting with me. YOU GET WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT.

YOUR UNCLE WAS PROBABLY SCARED OF THE PRONOUNCEMENT OF THE LADY. SOMETIMES WHEN THINGS GO THE WRONG WAY IN HIS LIFE, HE WOULD CONSIDER THAT LADY'S PRONOUNCEMENT, UNTIL FINALLY THAT SWOLLEN HAND HAPPENED WHEN FEAR HAS OVERWHELMED HIM.

Do you know that you can kill someone by merely telling them that he or she is HIV POSITIVE when he didn't have it in reality? Do you know that accident does not kill when your body is intact, but HEART ATTACK KILLS?

SUPPRESS FEAR AND THREATS AND YOU WILL OVERCOME ALL 'WITCHES' 'WIZARDS' 'NEGATIVE PROPHECIES' ETC.
Applause.

If only people understand what witchcraft is.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
WITH ALL THE AUTHENTIC JUJU IN THIS COUNTRY, NOT ONCE HAS A JUJU PRIEST KILLED A SINGLE BOKO HARAM MEMBER, OR SPIT FLAME OF CURSES ON THEM TO ROT WHILE ALIVE, OR MANIPULATE THEM TO RELEASE THE CHIBOK GIRLS!

IMAGINE IF ALL THE WITCHES IN AFRICA ALL FLY TO THE SAMBISA FOREST WITH THEIR WITCHCRAFT, YOU DON'T THINK BH WOULD BE PAST TENSE BY NOW?

NONSENSE! undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by LordCenturion(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Otem, I understand u but I can tell u that spiritual power are real, spiritual power to kill and heal, my grandmother tell us the story of a man in her town around 1930's (she is now 102 years old in good health), she said the man started confessing that he was the one killing youths in the community, she said the man confessed due to a pressure from spirits of the people he has killed because he mentioned their names, pleading. She said people were gathered there and the man died after the confession.
What about this, are u telling us that there is no spiritual power or something?
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Dejideji1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Bro, i have read through some of your comments, but I want to point out some things.

I'm well aware of the placebo and hype effects they are synonymous with superstitions, myths and their effects. But you should be able to differentiate between real witchcraft and the above effects.

We can't simply ignore the exploits of witchcraft practices (especially in Africa Where it's very common) just because we have no scientific evidence to prove them.

The white scientists you guys are learning from knows that witches exists but they just won't admit it because their exploits defiles scientific/logical explanations and it has no place in science. And besides that, their exploits(witches) over there aren't as glaring and rampant as we have in Africa, so they don't bother about them.

Someone who has never experienced the paranormal before will find it hard to believe in witches and their exploits.
A guy raised a question in one of Hardmirror's thread for the Atheists and I noticed that the question was completely ignored.

Now I will bring it up here again, he said what can you say about the bakassi boys and their exploits back then in the late 90s during the Era of Gov orji Kalu.

He activated them and made them vigilantes to curb criminal activities in the state. We all know they we impenetrable with bullets and other stuffs like that. I don't want to go into details we all know them.

Pls which kind of explanation can you give on this if it's not supernatural?

I posted an article on how modern physics have completely discredited the naturalist and materlist world view most Atheist still hold on to today.

But that is another issue. Now to the question above, i need explanation
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by otemanuduno: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
LordCenturion:

Otem, I understand u but I can tell u that spiritual power are real, spiritual power to kill and heal, my grandmother tell us the story of a man in her town around 1930's (she is now 102 years old in good health), she said the man started confessing that he was the one killing youths in the community, she said the man confessed due to a pressure from spirits of the people he has killed because he mentioned their names, pleading. She said people were gathered there and the man died after the confession.
What about this, are u telling us that there is no spiritual power or something?

I didn't say there is no spiritual power at all. But I am saying that much of it is developed by oneself and one's brain. And the so-called spiritual power can be developed by anyone. Do you know that strong typhoid fever can make someone behave exactly how that woman who confessed behaved? Truly she might have killed many people and her conscience is disturbing her. If she was taken care of after the confession she might not die, because I have experienced someone too who confessed when she was having strong typhoid. She confessed all the wicked thoughts of her mind unaware, but she was taken to the hospital where she recovered. Till today she is still alive.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by otemanuduno: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bro, i have read through some of your comments, but I want to point out some things.

I'm well aware of the placebo and hype effects they are synonymous with superstitions, myths and their effects. But you should be able to differentiate between real witchcraft and the above effects.

We can't simply ignore the exploits of witchcraft practices (especially in Africa Where it's very common) just because we have no scientific evidence to prove them.

The white scientists you guys are learning from knows that witches exists but they just won't admit it because their exploits defiles scientific/logical explanations and it has no place in science. And besides that, their exploits(witches) over there aren't as glaring and rampant as we have in Africa, so they don't bother about them.

Someone who has never experienced the paranormal before will find it hard to believe in witches and their exploits.
A guy raised a question in one of Hardmirror's thread for the Atheists and I noticed that the question was completely ignored.

Now I will bring it up here again, he said what can you say about the bakassi boys and their exploits back then in the late 90s during the Era of Gov orji Kalu.

He activated them and made them vigilantes to curb criminal activities in the state. We all know they we impenetrable with bullets and other stuffs like that. I don't want to go into details we all know them.

Pls which kind of explanation can you give on this if it's not supernatural?

I posted an article on how modern physics have completely discredited the naturalist and materlist world view most Atheist still hold on to today.

But that is another issue. Now to the question above, i need explanation

Witches may exist, but not as we think of them. If I discover that most of the time what I say come to pass, then I can turn that against humanity, saying bad things and watching them happen to my victims after. Yet how it happened I myself don't understand.
Witches have power over those who submitted to their so-called superiority. I was one of those whose life seemed to be in a chain while I was all my life thinking that a witch is behind my problem, but everything changed dramatically when I bullshitted any witchy power and lived my life naturally.
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
With All this Spiritual Powers And Nigeria Is Still Backward??
@Dejideji1 U Said Bullet Was Not Having Any Effect On Them?? Pls If We Nigeria Go To War With The U.S Will U Advice Us To Get Those Charm?? Or Upgrade Our Weapon System?? Or Call For Help From Russia?? Or Iraq??
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by winner01(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by ValentineMary(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Nah I Don't Think So Would U Eat Anything From Ur Gf That U Broke Up With??
probably the day we break up grin
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
winner01:
grin Trouble Maker Don Book Space
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by winner01(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lilbrown007:
grin Trouble Maker Don Book Space
Who be trouble maker angry
I no too get time now bro, i go submit later grin
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

probably the day we break up grin
U Get The Mind O shocked
Re: Anxiety Disorder Or Juju?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
winner01:
Who be trouble maker angry
I no too get time now bro, i go submit later grin
We Day Wait U Abeg No Provoke Anybody grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheists Are Ignorant Of The Facts That Proves God's Existence / The Best Analogy For The Dogmatic Hold Of Religion On Some People's Reasoning / Adeboye A False Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.