Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) (2694 Views)

Keep Vigil On Ekiti, Arise And Fight For Our People :says-fayose / A Clarion Call To Gov Ambode: Lagos Is Getting Dirty - Photos / Fayose Sacks All Ekiti Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2016
It's high time we put aside our political differences, our political affiliations and whatever that separate us, and cleaved to that which would guarantee good governance, and alleviate the sufferings of our kinspersons in Ekiti land. It's high time we stood for good governance. It's high time we realized the reason for our desire for a change of baton during the administration of Dr. Fayemi. It's high time we stopped talking of political parties. We cannot pretend not to know that all is not well with our dear state. And no one should remind anyone that it's a general phenomenon all over the country, Nigeria.
If the current trails of accusation against our incumbent governor, His Excellency Ayodele Fayose, are true; it's high time we rebuked him.
Whichever way it's used to expose any form of self-enrichment or stealing of our commonwealth is acceptable. Be it witch-hunt, persecution, or prosecution. As long as it's established that our money was stolen, it's an injustice against Ekiti people.
It's time to let the world know that, The people of Ekiti extraction, who know Fayose right from the beginning: his hay days at the motor park in Molete/Challenge Ibadan, his shoddy stint at Ibadan Polytechnic and the attendant OND/HND certificate drama, his first advent in Ekiti state house and his inglorious exit, his alleged backdoor second advent, and his impending doom, if found guilty; cannot be moved by any antics.
We should let the world know what we want is good governance, and whosoever can give that to us is welcomed irrespective of his political party. It's time to let the world know that Most of the people singing the praises of corrupt politicians are either people of questionable character, or people who are innocently ignorant, or people who depend on politics for a living.
A true born Ekiti with intact integrity does not celebrate stealing , mediocrity, or sycophancy.
Our Dear Governor Fayose should know that time is the decider of all things. If he's stolen, time will tell.
In the end, the truth would be exposed. And it would leave no one in doubt. It's a matter of time.
The clock is ticking. The time is fast approaching. The day of reckoning is here!
If the son of the next neighbor is stealing, does that make it unnecessary to chastise my own son for stealing? If it's proven, whether by witch-hunt, persecution or prosecution that Fayose has stolen, he must be made to face the wrath of the law .
It's time we stop interfering with government investigators.
And we must know, that if this administration shields any corrupt persons in Ekiti by virtue of political alliances, another administration would come and do justice to that. Who ever knew that those who were eating our yam yesterday could be made to vomit them today?
We are Ekiti! We are honorable people.
God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Nicholas007: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2016
Silvofitz:
It's high time we put aside our political differences, our political affiliations and whatever that separate us, and cleaved to that which would guarantee good governance, and alleviate the sufferings of our kinspersons in Ekiti land. It's high time we stood for good governance. It's high time we realized the reason for our desire for a change of baton during the administration of Dr. Fayemi. It's high time we stopped talking of political parties. We cannot pretend not to know that all is not well with our dear state. And no one should remind anyone that it's a general phenomenon all over the country, Nigeria.
If the current trails of accusation against our incumbent governor, His Excellency Ayodele Fayose, are true; it's high time we rebuked him.
Whichever way it's used to expose any form of self-enrichment or stealing of our commonwealth is acceptable. Be it witch-hunt, persecution, or prosecution. As long as it's established that our money was stolen, it's an injustice against Ekiti people.
It's time to let the world know that, The people of Ekiti extraction, who know Fayose right from the beginning: his hay days at the motor park in Molete/Challenge Ibadan, his shoddy stint at Ibadan Polytechnic and the attendant OND/HND certificate drama, his first advent in Ekiti state house and his inglorious exit, his alleged backdoor second advent, and his impending doom, if found guilty; cannot be moved by any antics.
We should let the world know what we want is good governance, and whosoever can give that to us is welcomed irrespective of his political party. It's time to let the world know that Most of the people singing the praises of corrupt politicians are either people of questionable character, or people who are innocently ignorant, or people who depend on politics for a living.
A true born Ekiti with intact integrity does not celebrate stealing , mediocrity, or sycophancy.
Our Dear Governor Fayose should know that time is the decider of all things. If he's stolen, time will tell.
In the end, the truth would be exposed. And it would leave no one in doubt. It's a matter of time.
The clock is ticking. The time is fast approaching. The day of reckoning is here!
If the son of the next neighbor is stealing, does that make it unnecessary to chastise my own son for stealing? If it's proven, whether by witch-hunt, persecution or prosecution that Fayose has stolen, he must be made to face the wrath of the law .
It's time we stop interfering with government investigators.
And we must know, that if this administration shields any corrupt persons in Ekiti by virtue of political alliances, another administration would come and do justice to that. Who ever knew that those who were eating our yam yesterday could be made to vomit them today?
We are Ekiti! We are honorable people.
God bless Ekiti State.
God bless Nigeria.

OK

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by wadetaw202: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2016
So, what evidence do you have? The one presented by EFCC? I mean the same efcc controlled by buhari, the same efcc that doesn't think amechi is corrupt because amechi financed buhari's election?

And has fayemi cleared himselfof the corruption charges against him?

The fayemi you are codedly campaigning for is corrupt. Why not rebuke fayemi first if you are not another politically-biased soul?

Let me make it clear to you that a fayemi candidacy or popularity will never sell in ekiti. With the shoddy job the Daura President is doing, APC candidacy is dead on arrival. Watch out for Edo election for confirmation.

https://www.naij.com/549532-ministerial-list-close-buharis-associates-fail-anti-corruption-test.html

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Vello(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na now you people just dey Wake Up? Well, I hope it's not too late to correct the mess your misguided political ideologies has forced down your throat.
I'm from Ondo State and it sometimes gives me the chill considering how badly battered your State image, finances and infrastructure is all because of one man! I equally must admit my shame that Ekiti State, despite sharing much in common with my state could be so dehumanized and insulted with "stomach infrascavenge". It's a big shame!
Good luck with your clarion call.
Ki la a ti seyi si o Ekiti kete?

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by BERNIMOORE: 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
op, i think you are one of Our yoruba brethren who have 'surrendered your brain to Tinubu-cohorts to think for you'
were were you when;
1,Fayemi bought a single bed for N50million?
or when
2,Fayemi Laundered 1.5million to buhari's Election?
so;
just because Fayose Exposed Aisha Buhari who illegally Transfer more than 170Million dollars to USA and Aisha who claimed to go to USA to shame Fayose on 30th june Could not prove herself

Some Fools Dont Know what they've Got till its Gone!
After Fela Anikulapo Kuti, its Bashorun Peter Ayodele Fayose! Who is defying the curse-of-cowardise placed upon yorubas like you who are banned not to say things with boldness but rather surrender your brain for someone to say it for you.

Fayose Fire on, most youths Admired you Already, oshokomole Oko Buhari plus Aisha joined together grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by BERNIMOORE: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vello:
Na now you people just dey Wake Up? Well, I hope it's not too late to correct the mess your misguided political ideologies has forced down your throat.
I'm from Ondo State and it sometimes gives me the chill considering how badly battered your State image, finances and infrastructure is all because of one man! I equally must admit my shame that Ekiti State, despite sharing much in common with my state could be so dehumanized and insulted with "stomach infrascavenge". It's a big shame!
Good luck with your clarion call.
Ki la a ti seyi si o Ekiti kete?
ASK YOURSELF
Was Fayose Owing a dime before the Clueless-Kunu drunk from Daura took-over without knowing how to manage economy?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mumu op,you and your sponsor will have to wait till 2018 when there will be another election to try your popularity again,which I know fayose will still trash you guys again.

Ride on Fayose the only voice against the tyrant in Aso rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Vello(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
wadetaw202:
So, what evidence do you have? The one presented by EFCC? I mean the same efcc controlled by buhari, the same efcc that doesn't think amechi is corrupt because amechi financed buhari's election?

The fayemi you are codedly campaigning for is corrupt. Why not rebuke fayemi first if you are not another politically-biased soul?

Let me make it clear to you that a fayemi candidacy or popularity will never sell in ekiti. With the shoddy job the Daura President is doing, APC candidacy is dead on arrival. Watch out for Edo election for confirmation.

https://www.naij.com/549532-ministerial-list-close-buharis-associates-fail-anti-corruption-test.html
SHUT DA Bleep UP!!!!!!!
Did you just speak of fart? Do you really believe what you just said?!
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Vello(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
ASK YOURSELF
Was Fayose Owing a dime before the Clueless-Kunu drunk from Daura took-over without knowing how to manage economy?
You're sick!
And where were you when your god called Jonathan ran the economy aground? How on earth could one campaign with over 2billion dollars in 3months and not expect the repercussions on the economy?
I pity your unborn generations had Jonathan secured a second term. You would've cursed the day you were born.
In case you've forgotten so soon again, 16years of mismanagement under PDP is not what you can just wish away. We must all pay the price for our silence. Even now we have a man of integrity that the world over acknowledge, yet the likes of you are busy sabotaging his administration all because you fear he'll succeed where you drunkard Jonathan failed.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Vello(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
op, i think you are one of Our yoruba brethren who have 'surrendered your brain to Tinubu-cohorts to think for you'
were were you when;
or when
so;
just because Fayose Exposed Aisha Buhari who illegally Transfer more than 170Million dollars to USA and Aisha who claimed to go to USA to shame Fayose on 30th june Could not prove herself

After Fela Anikulapo Kuti, its Bashorun Peter Ayodele Fayose! Who is defying the curse-of-cowardise placed upon yorubas like you who are banned not to say things with boldness but rather surrender your brain for someone to say it for you.

Fayose Fire on, most youths Admired you Already, oshokomole Oko Buhari plus Aisha joined together grin grin

Where and how did you get your facts from? Fayemi sponsored Buhari's campaign with 1.5billion? Not that I wouldn't do that myself just to get rid of Jonathan and his cluelessness but where is your conscience in alleging without a proof? But here is where you goofed, the Aisha Buhari laundered $170m in the Jefferson case gave you away as totally but unfortunately misguided, illiterate and a mere dummy.
Just asking, Which state are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by BERNIMOORE: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vello:

You're sick!
And where were you when your god called Jonathan ran the economy aground? How on earth could one campaign with over 2billion dollars in 3months and not expect the repercussions on the economy?
I pity your unborn generations had Jonathan secured a second term. You would've cursed the day you were born.
In case you've forgotten so soon again, 16years of mismanagement under PDP is not what you can just wish away. We must all pay the price for our silence. Even now we have a man of integrity that the world over acknowledge, yet the likes of you are busy sabotaging his administration all because you fear he'll succeed where you drunkard Jonathan failed.
a slow-poke like you cant reason, let me expose that;

1, Jonathan ran the economy aground but you buy fuel freely at 87 per litre and the N100 tomato Then Now sells at N500 when Kunu drunk is at the helms of affairs and what stops your clueless dullard from arresting Gej if he is sure that the allegations are true.
2, 16years of mismanagement under PDP, who are the PDP? Obasanjo's 8yrs deducted from 16yrs you claim what stops EFCC to arrest and prosecute obasanjo? or Amechi even with valid petitions to efcc? in case you are blind, see evidence of petition to EFCC which they refused to investigate stamped RECEIVED BY EFCC since 13th aug. 2015

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Vello(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
a slow-poke like you cant reason, let me expose that;

1, Jonathan ran the economy aground but you buy fuel freely at 87 per litre and the N100 tomato Then Now sells at N500 when Kunu drunk is at the helms of affairs and what stops your clueless dullard from arresting Gej if he is sure that the allegations are true.
2, 16years of mismanagement under PDP, who are the PDP? Obasanjo's 8yrs deducted from 16yrs you claim what stops EFCC to arrest and prosecute obasanjo? or Amechi even with valid petitions to efcc? in case you are blind, see evidence of petition to EFCC which they refused to investigate stamped RECEIVED BY EFCC since 13th aug. 2015
Exactly who are you? Am sorry to have engaged you in arguments just in case you're a "Biafra" as you people are hopelessly hopeless. But in case you're not, I'll like to know your State of origin so I'll know where to start convincing you from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by BERNIMOORE: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vello:

Exactly who are you? Am sorry to have engaged you in arguments just in case you're a "Biafra" as you people are hopelessly hopeless. But in case you're not, I'll like to know your State of origin so I'll know where to start convincing you from
see your life? You lost the argument already! grin grin grin i am a yoruba Man and you just fell into another trap called; Ad Hominem Fallacy

Ad Hominem Fallacy

A debater commits the Ad Hominem Fallacy when he introduces irrelevant personal premisses about his opponent

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by BERNIMOORE: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vello:

where you goofed, the Aisha Buhari laundered $170m in the Jefferson case gave you away as totally but unfortunately misguided, illiterate and a mere dummy.
Just asking, Which state are you from?

Fayose did not fix date for Aisha to visit USA and prove that she wasnt the Harlibuorton's Aisha, But Aisha herself fixed a date 30th june 2016! and it was a headline on nairaland, apart from three times she evaded going to USA for stealing millions of Our money she laundered, Fayose stood by his story. have you forgotten this;

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Vello(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
see your life? You lost the argument already! grin grin grin i am a yoruba Man and you just fell into another trap called; Ad Hominem Fallacy

Ad Hominem Fallacy

A debater commits the Ad Hominem Fallacy when he introduces irrelevant personal premisses about his opponent
That's not the answer to the elementary question put to you in the simplest of ways. "which State are you from? I mean WHICH?
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Vello(m): 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
BERNIMOORE:

Fayose did not fix date for Aisha to visit USA and prove that she wasnt the Harlibuorton's Aisha, But Aisha herself fixed a date 30th june 2016! and it was a headline on nairaland, apart from three times she evaded going to USA for stealing millions of Our money she laundered, Fayose stood by his story. have you forgotten this;
Ki leleyi nwii? Epipa n pa ara e, o lo un n pa aja.
Give me a translation and application of these statements then get back to me. Otherwise, I'll suggest you hibernate or slink back into your ignorance hole and misery.
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by BERNIMOORE: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Vello:

Ki leleyi nwii? Epipa n pa ara e, o lo un n pa aja.
Give me a translation and application of these statements then get back to me. Otherwise, I'll suggest you hibernate or slink back into your ignorance hole and misery.

like i earlier said; you are one of Our yoruba brethren who have 'surrendered your brain to Tinubu-cohorts to think for you' and thats why you suggest a translation from your vomit because you are used to swallowing vomit wholesale!

Kindly give me a translation to these; Oponu Akidani-dani Elenu-jebete bi Agbada ta fi nyan Gaari, Ai tete mu Ole ara e, Ole re tun mmu oloko! Ode rada-rada.

translate or Tell us when Aisha buhari will return our laundered money!
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by mikki123(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2016
In Fayose we trust
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by sultaan(m): 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2016
The people of Ekiti have made their choice and they have to live with it. Whatever they get from this administration should help better choice in the future and if they still don't know the cause of their failures lesson is learnt over a lifetime

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by BERNIMOORE: 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
mikki123:
In Fayose we trust
o lenu mbe jare!
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by babdap: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2016
The writer is a true son of Ekiti, Fountain of knowledge they say not fountain of mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by specialadviser5: 3:12am On Jul 08, 2016
Too late
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by rhymaster: 3:27am On Jul 08, 2016
Fayose will be the president of biafura! He is the best person to lead Iboland starting from Anambra to Ebonyi!
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Nobody: 3:59am On Jul 08, 2016
specialadviser5:
Too late
Just too late. Where were they when Fayose pulverized Fayemi in an election that he won in every local government area? This is just a voter's remorse that can only me remedied in 2018. Fayose has a four year mandate and nothing can alter that.
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Aaronzy: 5:06am On Jul 08, 2016
bejeiodus:
Just too late. Where were they when Fayose pulverized Fayemi in an election that he won in every local government area? This is just a voter's remorse that can only me remedied in 2018. Fayose has a four year mandate and nothing can alter that.
see ur mouth!....y can't u Ipob, niger delta and some of dos fayose-like yorubas wait till 2019 and vote out Buhari than always coming to nairaland to wail
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2016
wadetaw202:

You're either innocently ignorant, or you make a living from politics. Whichever way, it's gonna be difficult for you to reason straight.
I'm not a politician. I have my job. All I want is good governance. I criticized Fayemi in his days; ditto for Segun Oni; et al. I don't even patronize politicians. I deal with issues as e dey hot. Fayose's case is on the front burner now. And justice must be done.
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
were were you when;
or when
so;

You're are not well-groomed, to start with. Anytime u wanna talk in the public, learn to argue by fact and figures, instead of insulting and abusing people. Such attitude would only give u up as individual who is not well-raised. People who went through proper parenting are well cultured.
Secondly, I have only stated out the obvious truth as revealed by EFCC. If u have anything against EFCC's claims, direct your complaints to them.
Thirdly, if you have any allegations against any public officials, write petition to EFCC, instead portraying yourself as a helpless individual who cannot survive without those free meals at political rallies.
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2016
Shame on you...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.... You now have mouth to talk. angry angry angry angry angry Has he done worse than PMB? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You dey form sabi when your state government is under all forms of attack.......how can it be well? PMB has been under attack my several security groups and has anyone judged him.

Don't run a double standard...... infact I can imagine how you opened your mouth to shout in your write-up shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked....nonsense!!
Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
frankline5:
Mumu op,you and your sponsor will have to wait till 2018 when there will be another election to try your popularity again,which I know fayose will still trash you guys again.

Ride on Fayose the only voice against the tyrant in Aso rock.

As a unionist on campus, I used to know a guy, who was so lousy, but, with low cerebral function. So Poor cerebral function that he couldn't even express himself. But he liked to be noticed. So, anytime we were in parliamentarian session, he wouldn't raise his hand to be recognized by the speaker to air his view, which was the norm. But the moment there was heated argument and confusion in the house, you would see the slowpoke shouting No! No! No! We no go gree, as discordant voices pervaded the House. But the moment there was order, he would keep quiet. You wouldn't here "peem" from him. One day, we decided to try him. As the noise was going on, and he was shouting his usual No! No! We no go gree. The speaker shouted, Point of Order. There was quiet! The speaker pointed to him, and said, You're recognized. We all waited to hear him speak. Lo and behold, the dumb head was mute! Not even a word. There was a wild laughter on the floor of the House. Guess what, he went mad and started cursing and abusing everybody, until he was thrown out of the congress.
MORALS:
1. People of low IQ use abuse, insult and curses as defense mechanism when their mental function fail them.
2. When you see such, don't join them in their tirade of abuses and insults, just pity them.
3. Most of the people in this category are from broken homes devoid of proper parenting. And such behavioral misnomer runs in the family.

Re: Ekiti Arise! A Clarion Call To All Ekiti Stake-holders Worldwide (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2016
TrueSenator:
Shame on you...... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.... You now have mouth to talk. angry angry angry angry angry Has he done worse than PMB? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You dey form sabi when your state government is under all forms of attack.......how can it be well? PMB has been under attack my several security groups and has anyone judged him.

Don't run a double standard...... infact I can imagine how you opened your mouth to shout in your write-up shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked....nonsense!!

A slowpoke sighted!

As a unionist on campus, I used to know a guy, who was so lousy, but, with low cerebral function. So Poor cerebral function that he couldn't even express himself. But he liked to be noticed. So, anytime we were in parliamentarian session, he wouldn't raise his hand to be recognized by the speaker to air his view, which was the norm. But the moment there was heated argument and confusion in the house, you would see the slowpoke shouting No! No! No! We no go gree, as discordant voices pervaded the House. But the moment there was order, he would keep quiet. You wouldn't here "peem" from him. One day, we decided to try him. As the noise was going on, and he was shouting his usual No! No! We no go gree. The speaker shouted, Point of Order. There was quiet! The speaker pointed to him, and said, You're recognized. We all waited to hear him speak. Lo and behold, the dumb head was mute! Not even a word. There was a wild laughter on the floor of the House. Guess what, he went mad and started cursing and abusing everybody, until he was thrown out of the congress.
MORALS:
1. People of low IQ use abuse, insult and curses as defense mechanism when their mental function fail them.
2. When you see such, don't join them in their tirade of abuses and insults, just pity them.
3. Most of the people in this category are from broken homes devoid of proper parenting. And such behavioral misnomer runs in the family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Man Gives Solution To Pres. Buhari On Economics / $50m Found In Ikoyi By Efcc Belong To Pdp! / What Would Have Happened To Nigeria If Soldiers Had Killed Nnamdi Kanu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.