Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf (52654 Views)

Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf / Nature: Natural Curative Values Of Bitter Leaf / Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf (vernonia Amygdalina) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by martineverest(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hopez456:
How do yo make moringa tea? I have the seeds and leaves.
get d leaves( as many as u want).dry dem for about five days.conserve it in a container or bottle and seal it.every morning( depends on u),heat like one or 2 spoonful of the dry moringa leaves(u can add like 2/3 seeds) for like 5mins.sieve it and pour inside a tea cup and add cocoa powder(bournvita) and milk.

Note: d cocoa powder and milk are optional.u can take d moringa tea without the seed and/ the milk with bournvita.

Do dis for at least 3time a week.fever and malaria will never come close.u can also feel the effect on your skin too( as moringa detoxify the body)
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by pode(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
My favourite bitter leaf for black soup with ponding yam
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Na Wetin sure pass ooo...

All the earth Is the handiwork of God.

Though I think scent leaf is more effective for stomach pain. It works in seconds. Bitter leaf is pretty good for controlling type 2 diabetes especially when just diagnosed.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by just2okworld(f): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thanks for sharing
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Hopez456(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
martineverest:
get d leaves( as many as u want).dry dem for about five days.conserve it in a container or bottle and seal it.every morning( depends on u),heat like one or 2 spoonful of the dry moringa leaves(u can add like 2/3 seeds) for like 5mins.sieve it and pour inside a tea cup and add cocoa powder(bournvita) and milk.

Note: d cocoa powder and milk are optional.u can take d moringa tea without the seed and/ the milk with bournvita.

Do dis for at least 3time a week.fever and malaria will never come close.u can also feel the effect on your skin too( as moringa detoxify the body)

Wow! Thank you very much sir. will try it.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by lilmaydee(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
it causes weight loss. so you better not take too much of it.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Deilluminator(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
If bitter leaf can bring down the sugar level in the body, I hope taking it for a month for the cure of other sicknesses will not not bring down the sugar level to a point that it will become a problem too. Because I know that the body needs sugar for other metabolic activities and when it's too law, then it becomes another problem. If one must go for this treatment, I believe it is necessary for that person to be observing his sugar level as he proceed.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bitter leave is good but not to be taken too much o, Much of it causes something i have forgotten, for men ok but women not too good, it makes women look like they are pregnant with air in their womb.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Omo i dont joke with bitter leaf ooo.i love it a lot.Op its not every young person who loves buscuits and other sugary stuff except maybe those who come from ajebutter homes.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by snaketail22(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thank you
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
To me the best way to stay healthy is nothing but regular exercise.

Last time i was down with fever serious one, i shun the fever start exercise at first is not easy but try and now i am very strong and good to go.

Secondly support APC, support PMB, it reduces pain and hypertension.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by professore(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is a very rich thread.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Ileriahur(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Wow! Didn't know this will be coming up today, I actually too my dose of bitter leaf water today cos a friend told me its good for reducing sugar level thank God am feeling the effect cos I was already 'waisted' my waist don finish.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by padoc90(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
<bitter leaf among others also plays a role in controlling satiety, ie either way, mostly increases appetite when prepared not raw pls>
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by amanze15(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
Yuneehk:

Bed wetter tongue .

Ours was for stomach ache with a little salt added inside. Did you ever mash them with your palms or someone did it for you? If you did, did you taste your palm afterwards?
thank you cheesy only mashed once with my palms, my mum had someone do it all over again, takes expertise to know when it's due to use to make soup, I never learnt that skill, my preference goes for every other soups, hopefully I learn how grin
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Noble4life(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
Op Is On Point. I Usually Eat The Leaf Every Saturday Morning Before Playing Soccer. Mehn.. Anybody Wey I Jam Eh, Na Substitution O!
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by dominicson: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2016
May God bless the OP. That's bitter leaf for you. The Yorubas would sing "ewuro l'agba igi o, ewuro l'agba igi, igi gbogbo b'owo f'ewuro..." Yes, it does all these medical wonders enumerated above. It does more even.

There are several mystical and spritual uses/applications of this wonderful plant. Too numerous to list.

There's also an interesting story our initiates-fathers told about it: when the big sisters were descending from the heaven to the earth, they couldn't see the land/ground clearly as everywhere was dark. A plant was blooming then, and so gave out the light of its flower for them to see. When they arrived in the tree, a pap seller who recognized them gave them pap but there was no soup to eat the pap with, and so another plant offered itself as vegetable for them. The third one was when they gave birth, and their breast couldn't produce milk, the third plant volunteered itself, its sap was just like the breastmilk. So they now made a covenant that whoever could eat these three plants together, even once in a lifetime, is immune to any sickness, and whatever a man requests with the three is already granted.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by chysam: 5:08am On Jul 08, 2016
Good presentation I must say.
However you omitted a very pertinent medicinal advantage of the bitter leaf.

It cures hepatitis by up to 90% curative effect making the virus absolutely powerless especially when combined with bitter Kola.

Crush about 5 bitter Kola and blend with fresh juice of squeezed bitterleaf in a tea cup size and drink at least thrice a week for 5 months.You will be amazed at what this leaf is all about.

In between these three days,also try and blend about 5 cloves of garlic,a small lump of ginger like the size of two tom-tom combined and three whole lime or one lemon,mix with little water to form half cup of tea size and drink.

The garlic,ginger lime or lemon combination is also good for just everyone. It is good to make it a habit because you will never fall sick.All your body system would work perfectly fine and you will remain healthy until death beckons.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by tunde1200(m): 6:58am On Jul 08, 2016
Thanks op. very informative
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by sweetilicious(f): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2016
Even Utazi leaf. Its helps to lower the blood sugar in diabetes patients. Just garnish it in everything eatable but do not cook it.Its also good for everyone to eat it everyday. Its bitter though but i can take anything for good health.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Ericsdm55(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2016
Rilwon:

Oh! Nice suggestion there.. Thanks smiley

But don't you think there should be a gauge for taking it, I suppose too much of it might cause another problem?
I quite agree with you.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by grailife(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2016
Dear op, coping and pasting my topic without mentioning the original link a'int good
https://mobile.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=305074846249815&story_fbid=512568428833788&_rdr
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by cis9(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2016
Over dose is actually not good.

I usually take A tea cup full of mushed bittterleaves once daily for about A month then i give it a a long break.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by grailife(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2016
cis9:

I usually take A tea cup full of mushed bittterleaves once daily for about A month then i give it a a long break.
http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=www.facebook.com/naturepower/healthbenefits+of+bitterleaf&client=ms-opera-mini&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=iGl_V9LvM4GfgAbpu6TYCg
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by grailife(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2016
cis9:

dear op, abeg park well, even like naturepower page is in your post
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by cis9(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2016
grailife:
dear op, abeg park well, even like naturepower page is in your post
OK. I don Park. Satisfied?
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by grailife(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2016
cis9:

health-benefits-of-bitter-leaf
op, insert original link or take down this post that is on your website
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
More nigerian vegetables and their benefits can be found here at http://www.tuhamworld.com/2016/03/nigerian-vegetables-and-their-benefits.html
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by ukwandu(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
good hint,
seriously, when I started taking this bitter leaf few months ago,I noticed that I've been urinating like wow.
am really happy with this info.
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Bitterleafsoup: 2:03am On Jul 13, 2016
joseph1832:
That's why my bitterleafsoup is the best.
kiss
Re: Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf by Bitterleafsoup: 2:04am On Jul 13, 2016
Na Wetin sure pass ooo...

All the earth Is the handiwork of God.

Though I think scent leaf is more effective for stomach pain. It works in seconds. Bitter leaf is pretty good for controlling type 2 diabetes especially when just diagnosed.
yep seen it with my own eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.