Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (52609 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ogbiwa: 5:30am On Nov 12, 2021
A nurse took to social media to narrate her encounter with a patient whose skin could not be penetrated with a needle.

She explained that several attempts to inject the patient were futile so she reported to her superior.

It was later discovered that the man had 'fortified his body' so that no metal, be it bullets or knives, can penetrate his skin.

The nurse said she never believed such things could happen until she experienced it.

Other nurses then responded, sharing similar experiences.

Baby Nursev @harophiat: 'Guyyssss!!! So I tried giving a man intramuscular injection God!!!! It didn't enter. I reported to my superior because I felt really dumb (no be today I dey give injection na) Turns out he had used numerous fortifications against metals!!!'

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ArchiLimited: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2021
He has fortified himself against both what can kill him and what can keep him alive

Top quality building designs and construction by certified architects/contractors. 0 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8 to see samples.

358 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by thesicilian: 5:49am On Nov 12, 2021
I've had similar experiences also. Baba saw me struggling to inject him and took pity on me (according to him) and asked me and the nurse to leave the room for some time. When he called us back in, injecting him including the subsequent procedure went smoothly.

But my question to him was why he would fortify himself against needles and sharp objects (which seemed to work) and still get lacerated by a sharp object during a road traffic accident. No answer.

306 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Fortune2016(m): 5:52am On Nov 12, 2021
ogbiwa:
A nurse took to social media to narrate her encounter with a patient whose skin could not be penetrated with a needle.

She explained that several attempts to inject the patient were futile so she reported to her superior.

It was later discovered that the man had 'fortified his body' so that no metal, be it bullets or knives, can penetrate his skin.

The nurse said she never believed such things could happen until she experienced it.

Other nurses then responded, sharing similar experiences.

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Lalasticlala Mynd44

The patient is even endangering his life
More by fortifying himself

What if he has appendix, hyena

That's how he will just die away grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Cutecharlz(m): 5:54am On Nov 12, 2021
Thats really weird

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ReneJay(f): 5:55am On Nov 12, 2021
No entry odieshi!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Juxtified(m): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2021
Fortune2016:

They'll just be laughing at him I guess

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by JuanJO(m): 5:57am On Nov 12, 2021
Things dey happen.

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 12, 2021
and some people were still arguing with me on a thread saying nothing like spirituality.

I pity some people... cheesy grin

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by thesicilian: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Fortune2016:

It's hernia bro, not hyena

180 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by letristian: 6:10am On Nov 12, 2021
He'll see the repercussion

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by vastolord4(m): 6:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Like my 4yr old would tell me.. "daddy, I saw superman today" and I'll be like "was he flying"?

He'll say no, he came to my school and broke the iron door handle!!!
I come De wonder say cartoon don turn this guy to something else.. now I know he wasn't joking

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Shellsploit: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2021
sad
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by nzeobi(m): 6:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Odeshi works just that people tend to say rubbish about what they don't understand just to stay woke

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ignis: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Everyone needs it in Nigeria

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by HarunaWest(m): 6:52am On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:

It's hernia bro, not hyena
lol...E for say Dog

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by illicit(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Yes nah

Reminds me of Sergeant Doga

A cop

He is from shagamu, he has jazz

One day he fell from a bike and needed stitches

When we the friends got there, the nurses were trying to stitch him but it wasn't working
He was bleeding

We had to remove a ring he tied inside his boxers before it worked.

He was not conscious at this time in question, he could have died if we didn't arrive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Hintona(f): 8:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Juju is real?

I think we need to study the art and rituals that man went through to fortify himself. Maybe we can find out the science behind it.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by SporaD8: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:
I've had similar experiences also. Baba saw me struggling to inject him and took pity on me (according to him) and asked me and the nurse to leave the room for some time. When he called us back in, injecting him including the subsequent procedure went smoothly.

But my question to him was why he would fortify himself against needles and sharp objects (which seemed to work) and still get lacerated by a sharp object during a road traffic accident. No answer.
Only a foolish fly will follow the Corpse into it's grave.
The gods are scared of death too now!
Their covenant doesn't include dieing with you. They deserted him during the imminent accident only to come back when he survived.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2021
Patient may be having the below skin conditions;
SCLERODERMA..
HYPERKERATOSIS..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by b3llo(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Odeshi... Even super heroes get am. All is in order but the man should choose his poison carefully next time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ogbiwa: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2021
Juxtified:

They'll just be laughing at him I guess

I saw what you did there

21 Likes

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by seborrhic: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2021
A so called nurse talking like a village quack.
The highest misconception of being 'fortified' these cultist or juju patronising people will tell you is that u shud not inject them,based on the instruction their jujumen gave them,which they believe wholeheartedly,but injection not penetrating?Pity d nurse and so called superior could not understand that it's likely due to a medical condition itself.
Or maybe she even injected through a bone or calcified tissue and is here talking like a typical quack.
These are the types that will quickly tell a patient their problem is not medical,but spiritual and they should go to a "strong native doctor" and make some sacrifices.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by QuickStandard: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DanseMacabre(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Hmmmm.

Selina tested.

Na so 'common' malaria go take kill person wey dey impregnable to metal objects. Who MY epp

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Sabadon(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Odeshi grin

1 Like

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Vinnie2000(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Lolss....
Reminds me of those Days in Warri wen Sec sch Boys do Jazz because of Friday afternoon Fights!.. sad

Chook me, e nor Enter!.. cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by chloride6: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Stupid folklore for clout chasing..

There is even one version that says the needle penetrate when they gave the man pap.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Tuljil: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.