Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m (733 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m by ZMTZ(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
A group of Christians who believe every word of the Bible is true have cut the ribbon on a 510-foot-long (155 metre) version of Noah's Ark which cost more than $100 million to build.The ark, situated in rural Kentucky about 20 miles south of Cincinatti, has been criticized by evolutionists, who say it will be detrimental to science education.Inside the Ark are museum-style exhibits, displays of Noah's family along with rows of cages containing animal replicas, including dinosaurs.
In the Bible, the story of Noah's Ark appears in chapters six to nine of the Book of Genesis.
It tells how God, spurred by the wickedness and corruption of man, vows to send a great cleansing flood. Deeming Noah to be the only righteous man worth saving, God commands him to build a vast ship, the Ark - capable of saving himself, his family and a representation of the world's animals.
When Noah has completed his task, and God has sent 'two of every sort' of animal to the Ark, the flood waters rise until all mountains are covered and life (except fish) is destroyed. When the flood subsides, the animals leave the Ark and God vows to never again send a flood to destroy man.
The story can also be found in the texts of Judaism and Islam. Although considered a historical event, most scholars and archaeologists do not believe in a literal interpretation of the Ark story.
The vessel was said to measure '300 cubits, by 50 cubits, by 30 cubits', which translates to up to 515ft long, 86ft wide and 52ft high.
The traditional shape of Noah's Ark comes from 19th century artists. But some experts say it would have had to have been 450ft long and would have broken apart.
In 1851 British archaeologists discovered hundreds of clay tablets while digging in ancient Babylon. They were later found to contain the story of Gilgamesh, who strongly resembles Noah.
There have been frequent claims that the Ark ended up at the top of what is now Mount Ararat (pictured, above), on the border of Turkey and Armenia.
In 2010 researchers working for Noah's Ark Ministries International in Hong Kong claimed to have found wooden remains from the Ark 13,000ft up the mountain

http://dafemoritz..dk/2016/07/photo-of-biblical-noah-ark-built-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m by 9inches(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
I knew it, na only old folks go full there. Something is definitely wrong with our generation. May God have mercy on us.
Re: Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m by bosschinalu(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
knock! knock!! ;Dknock! knock!!
Re: Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
let's pray for a flood
Re: Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m by Likei(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
make una enter o , before the rain go start o......
Re: Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m by johnydon22(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m by orunto27: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
America don come to boobytrap the Christians all over the world.
Re: Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2016
I thought the dimensions should have made it with angles at the edges
Re: Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m by 2ndejoj(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
some pple need to move into that ark ASAP
Re: Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m by Macelliot(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2016
Great! I believe. Just saw it on CNN.
Lalasticlala
Re: Photos:replica Of Biblical Ark Of Naoh Built In Kentucky Worth $100m by circuit101: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol,and one drunkard wrote in the bible that this shittt contained all species on earth today and even the ones that are just evolving angry
I laugh in Thunder... grin cheesy cheesy
To the gullible xtians,this yet anoda piece to enslave yr minds d more.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Walking On Water! The Scientific Perspective / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/09/17 / Zimbabwean Prophet Walter Magaya Selling Anointed Cucumbers In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.