Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

An Innocent Boy Was Battered A Crime He Did Nt Commit In Niger State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Innocent Boy Was Battered A Crime He Did Nt Commit In Niger State (683 Views)

Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Nigerian Man Who Spent 16 Years In Prison For Crime He Didn't Commit, Released / He's Going To Jail Soon For A Crime He Knows Not.. (urgent Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Innocent Boy Was Battered A Crime He Did Nt Commit In Niger State by dania02(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Sometin happened in my area this afternoon, i was sitting in my mum's shop nd 3 guys came nd jack a boy started beating him i was suprise wen i asked dy said d boy stole phone from his neigbours shop wen he went to buy water dy were beating this boy merclessly people were add fire while few were begging for him but wat dy wer say abt the boy could nt make 1 beg 4 long last last dy found the phone nd it was nt d boy dat took the phone, the yanbanga (civil corps in the north) dat were called refuse to return the boy dy want to b paid first after beating the innocent boy wat pain me is the woman who her found was stolen she was swearing since that it d boy dat took the fone al sort of talk nw she don humble al d usless ppl hv change their mouth pls want can the boy do nw cos dat boy recieve the beating of his life tore his cloth break his eyes nd injured him....al 4 nth
sori 4 d english nd d rest am so angry nw it happen in Niger state suleja kwamba opp technical sch
Re: An Innocent Boy Was Battered A Crime He Did Nt Commit In Niger State by chekasforchekas: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
Knly in Nigeria
Re: An Innocent Boy Was Battered A Crime He Did Nt Commit In Niger State by dagreen14: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
Can you get the innocent boy contact?
Re: An Innocent Boy Was Battered A Crime He Did Nt Commit In Niger State by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is a chance for the boy to make millions. Just seek ngo who fight for the voiceless. They would take the case up...

1 Like

Re: An Innocent Boy Was Battered A Crime He Did Nt Commit In Niger State by jamil002: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Your English though undecided undecidedis it anger that made you write like this?I managed to read through the post..lmao

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Die After Circumcision / We Specialize In Stealing, Selling Children Across Nigeria – Syndicate In Benue / How An Abuja Taxi Man Returned N50k A Passenger Forgot In His Car The Day After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.