Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,493 members, 7,958,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) (71886 Views)

In Need Of 300 Bunch Of Plantain / Please Where Can I Get Plantain Cheaper. 250 Bunch Weekly / Check Out This Massive Bunch of Banana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is how evil people sit on some people's destiny o shocked
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2016
African women are very hardworking. Wonderful human beings.

I'll bet she's doing this just to feed her family.

May God bless her hustle.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by ReachHard: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2016
THAT'S WHEN YOU HAVE A PhD IN OKADA DRIVING cheesy cheesy

LALASTICLALA AND OKADA WORK...

1 Like

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Reference(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
davodyguy:

Because it's a rock Abi? The woman would definitely weigh above 50kg. Place 50kg object on something lighter and see if there wouldn't be compression

And from heaven I fall

You need to leave home and travel around the country. You will be amazed that this is the way the food you eat gets to the village market or collection centres. People go through great lengths to get food to our tables and get very little in return. She is probably going to get no more than 1,500 or 2,000 for all that.
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Reference(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ioannes:

May God bless her hustle.

My dear, hardwork is not enough. Smart work should follow and if not, frustration, injury and death could result. The world is not built by hardwork alone. I don't fancy her, envy her or desire that she continues with this.
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by BizBloke(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2016
She's skilled in high jump. That's how she got there.
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by davibid: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
whirlwind7:
shocked

Hope no one will blame the devil in the event of an accident.

Nothing prevents that woman from grievous injury or even death from a fall, once the brake is applied, or the bike runs into a pothole.
Such a rough and hard life!

If she makes it safely to the market, I'm probably one of the people who would buy bananas from her, oblivious to the thing she had positioned on it while joyriding tongue tongue

Sometimes I just wonder if some people even love their lives at all embarassed
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by ritababe(f): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
BankeSmalls:

While the devil dey im house dey watch nollywood grin grin Imagine cheesy
lol
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by rollywise(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
Penny wise pounds foolish! If she eventually falls, the hospital bills would be ten times the fare to board another okada, that's if she survives
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Spain007(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
GurlFriend:
How Did This Woman Get On This Okada? (photo)

She must have some mad skills. Lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/how-did-this-woman-get-on-this-okada.html
lol...this is fake bro
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by harrysjones(m): 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
na jazz.. the woman fit dey use jazz who knows.. wink wink
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Qmerit(m): 7:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hope no one would blame PEJ or PMB on this accident about to happen!
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by notoriousbabe: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
VickyRotex will not stop amazing me. Kai see her yansh like ori abiku
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Bgorgeous: 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
We can be exceptionally creative grin
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Wolex143: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
Nna ehhn, ds woman get confident o.
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by precious1967(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2016
davodyguy:
100% Photoshop

If anyone believes this, such one needs a neurologist.

She sat on bananas, yet, they didn't get crushed and you want to believe this as real?
Smh
na true, na photoshop.
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by redsun(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ioannes:

May God bless her hustle

That is not hardworking,that is being desperately stupid.A case of suffer dabaru sense.

The country lacks common sense from top to bottom,that is why things are the way it is,chaotic.
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
redsun:

That is hat is being desperately stupid.A case of suffer dabaru sense.

The country lacks common sense from top to bottom,that is why things are the way it is,chaotic.

Why not step into her shoes for a moment before you dish out righteous judgement upon her.

She has to get these plantains or bunches of banana back to the city ASAP so she can sell them because they get ripe easily and quickly and get spoilt if not consumed on time.

Maybe there's no vehicle plying the route from the farm or maybe she plainly doesn't have the money to charter a cab or a bus

Yet she has to sell them before she can feed her little children who are at home somewhere in the village waiting for their mommy.

Now tell me, does she deserve those harsh words you just used for her? "desperately stupid"?

Just because you have access to the little things that make life a little bit more comfortable in the city doesnt mean others do.

Do you think she doesn't know that what she's doing is dangerous? Or you think she wouldn't prefer to sit behind a desk somewhere in some bank earning pay by pushing paper upandan and counting other people's money?
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by graciabelle: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Dayoto:
W
space booker angry
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by MeAboki(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
@ OP:
This one na small thing, oya see better balancing.

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by emymeeky: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
davodyguy:

Because it's a rock Abi? The woman would definitely weigh above 50kg. Place 50kg object on something lighter and see if there wouldn't be compression

And from heaven I fall

Chai. So because a 100kg man weighs more than a pencil, the pencil must surely crush grin

Chai grin
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by gulfer: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
The woman is ignition; hardworking, please ask my ignore brothers how they end up swallowing cocaine of so many kilos in order to get an answer...
A hardworker remains a hardworker sad angry sad angry
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by InfomejobsN: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
A don eat human yansh ooo

Check My Signature for Daily Job Info
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by marggy(f): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
Lol but na real sha dia type many for Delta state wia I sch, oghara to be precise.
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Elle277(f): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
For real.?
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by HardMirror(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
davodyguy:
100% Photoshop

If anyone believes this, such one needs a neurologist.

She sat on bananas, yet, they didn't get crushed and you want to believe this as real?
Smh
You obviously are a city person. I have seen these many times in rural areas. I mean many many times.
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Malawian(m): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
GurlFriend:
How Did This Woman Get On This Okada? (photo)

She must have some mad skills. Lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/how-did-this-woman-get-on-this-okada.html
this one na only ogede nah, if only you knew half of the things women don climb before. wink wink
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Reference:

My dear, hardwork is not enough. Smart work should follow and if not, frustration, injury and death could result. The world is not built by hardwork alone. I don't fancy her, envy her or desire that she continues with this.

Do you really think she enjoys being balanced precariously on the bunches of plantain like that? I think not.

Sometimes the only way to survive is the hard way.

You do it and live to tell the tale.

Trust me that woman isn't on that bike because she wants to take selfies, I'll bet even she doesn't envy herself.
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by graphiti: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
osesology:
And na dat banana wey she put her kitten naim pipo wan still go dey chop later...God save us!

Urrrrrghh!

Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Adonbelivit!!

Where is at Adekule gold?
Must b his handwork
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by DonBenny77(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Adonbelivit!!

Where is dat Adekule gold?
Must b his handwork
Re: Woman Sitting On Bunch Of Bananas On Okada (photo) by davodyguy: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
emymeeky:

Chai. So because a 100kg man weighs more than a pencil, the pencil must surely crush grin

Chai grin

Why don't you try it? You people make sometimes senseless comparison. Ride a bicycle over banana, then come back here to give testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About SNAKE TOMATOES As A Replacement For The Vine Tomatoes / Dwarf Plantian sucker and dwarf banana sucker is available. / Current Cassava Price Per Tonne @ Thai Farm Ososa Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.