Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

(PHOTO) Why Should I Watch My Weight? - Blac Chyna Hits Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (PHOTO) Why Should I Watch My Weight? - Blac Chyna Hits Back (812 Views)

When She Hits First / Please Watch My Girls Videos And Subscribe Xx / One Year After, Foston Utomi And Wife’s Marriage Hits The Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTO) Why Should I Watch My Weight? - Blac Chyna Hits Back by amakoro(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2016
American super model, Blac Chyna proudly flaunted her pregnant form in a pair of racy Instagram snaps today saying why should she watch her weight when she is pregnant. Some fans had snapped at her saying she was getting fat.

The model squeezed her curves into a pale pink bodycon dress with its revealing cut showing off a glimpse of underboob and we must say she looks lovely.
SEE MORE PICS >>http://amarachis..com/2016/07/why-should-i-watch-my-weight-blac-chyna.html

Re: (PHOTO) Why Should I Watch My Weight? - Blac Chyna Hits Back by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
Who her weight epp undecided

1 Like

Re: (PHOTO) Why Should I Watch My Weight? - Blac Chyna Hits Back by jayblaze001(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
And what has this got to do with the current Economic state of the Nation?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SEX During And After PREGNANCY. / Woman Who Gives Birth To Triplet After 17years Shares Her Story. / Does Divorce Have Any Impact On Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.