Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

First Time Experience With A Bat. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Time Experience With A Bat. (3246 Views)

"I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals / 7 Tips To Help First-time Parents Prepare Financially For A Newborn / Meeting My Fiancée's Parents For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time Experience With A Bat. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
thornapple:

You've also got good comprehensive skills that makes for an excellent reader.
How does it feel like living a lucky life?.
It feels very awesome, everything works out for me all the time grin

At the risk of sounding like a loony person, I must say I honestly and truly believe I have a guardian angel lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: First Time Experience With A Bat. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Collenshy2020:
Nice piece, hopefully you should consider writing a movie script.
Abi o. he sure can if he sets his mind to it.
Re: First Time Experience With A Bat. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
Julietcutie:
I loved it.... nice narrative skills. those calling him a kitty cat and other stuff can you kill a bat
Na bad Belle them be. let them even try to right something this well composed let's see.
Re: First Time Experience With A Bat. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
fellis:

It feels very awesome, everything works out for me all the time grin

At the risk of sounding like a loony person, I must say I honestly and truly believe I have a guardian angel lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Good to know. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: First Time Experience With A Bat. by Julietcutie(f): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
thornapple:

Na bad Belle them be. let them even try to right something this well composed let's see.
lol yes
Re: First Time Experience With A Bat. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Julietcutie:
lol yes
Yeah baby. How's Sunday?.
Re: First Time Experience With A Bat. by Bahddo(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
I even thought it was a girl celebrating her cowardice. Pussy-ass nigga undecided
Re: First Time Experience With A Bat. by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2017
Bahddo:
I even thought it was a girl celebrating her cowardice. Pussy-ass nigga undecided

??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Advice Is Needed: My Husband's Penis Is The Smallest In The World / Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City / Please Read And Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.