Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,777 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? (7048 Views)

How Can We Succeed?! / Muslims Beat Sheik And His Family With Clubs For Converting To Christianity / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
All we hear in islam is how Abraham and Ishmael built Kaaba and established islam in Mecca. We also hear of how Hagai was running up and down a mountain looking for water in hadith. No mention of Sarah and Isaac in islamic worship.

But the quran says and I quote "And We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and We established the prophethood and the Scripture among his seed, and We gave him his reward in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he verily is among the righteous (Quran 29:27 Pickthal).

The above explains the fact that prophethood and Scripture were established for Isaac and his seed i.e his children. If this is true from the quran, no family has the right to produce any prophets or Scripture. Undoubtedly, Muhammad was not from the seed of Isaac, meaning he hcad no right to be a prophet or produce any Scripture.

That is just by the way. If it is true that it was Abraham and Ishmael that established islam in Mecca, I wonder why they didn't carry Isaac, who had the covenant of prophethood along. Not Isaac, Sarah nor Jacob participated in islamic rituals in Mecca. Was islam meant for Abraham,, Ishmael and Hagai alone? Besides, Kaaba is said to be a house of Allah, sanctuary and resort for all mankind, meaning it should be all inclusive. Why was it only Ishamael and his mother alone that recognized it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by peteregwu(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2016
It's a prove that Mohammed lied and deceived those Muslims of today. Sorry, Abraham never even spoke of Islam or Mohammed. But this is just cheap lies, its a prove that this is a spell. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2016
Muslims, be honest to yourselves, why would Abraham exclude his main wife and other children from islamic worship in Mecca if he was truly the founder of islam there?

I challenge muslims to show where other members of Abraham's family: Sarah, Isaac, Jacob and other Bible prophets participated in islamic worship in Mecca.

I also challenge muslims to prove that Adam was living in Mecca to have solely built Kaaba.

If you cannot answer the questions, it shows islam is a deception and it is an insult on your
God-given intelligence to be cheaply deceived by the Devil.

6 Likes

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by true2god: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:
Muslims, be honest to yourselves, why would Abraham exclude his main wife and other children from islamic worship in Mecca if he was truly the founder of islam there?

I challenge muslims to show where other members of Abraham's family: Sarah, Isaac, Jacob and other Bible prophets participated in islamic worship in Mecca.

I also challenge muslims to prove that Adam was living in Mecca to have solely built Kaaba.

If you cannot answer the questions, it shows islam is a deception and it is an insult on your
Lies are usually unsustainable for far too long. How can muslims lie to us, without blinking an eye-lid, that the fist human being lived in mecca even when science, history and facts say otherwise?

For sure, the 6th pillar of islam is lies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by annunaki2(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2016
true2god:
Lies are usually unsustainable for far too long. How can muslims lie to us, without blinking an eye-lid, that the fist human being lived in mecca even when science, history and facts say otherwise?

They have a terminology for this sixth pillar: "al taquiya" grin it's a religion built with lies, deception and violence and it's also being sustained with same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2016
true2god:

Once a liar always a liar. Not only the 6th pillar of islam, so many other lies are found in the quran.

When Muhammad was to marry Zainab, the wife of his adopted son, allahh said there was nothing wrong with it and that the people of old did the same [Quran 33:37).Till date, no where can we find another prophets or persons who married the wife of his adopted son before Muhammad.

When Muhammad received message or revelation from islamic Satan, which would have made him a false prophet, Allah came to his rescue by consoling him and said none of the past prophets before him that didn't receive revelation from Satan equally [Quran 22:52 YusufAli]. But nowhere can we find any prophets who received revelation from Satan like Muhammad.

When Muhammad marry the wife of his adopted son, Allah said from then, muslims would find no difficulty in marrying the wives of their adopted sons. This is found to be a lie as he cancelled children adoption shortly later. [Quran 33:37].

With those lies and other inconsistencies in the quran, how can any sane person believe it as the word of God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2016
annunaki2:

They have a terminology for this sixth pillar: "al taquiya" grin it's a religion built with lies, deception and violence and it's also being sustained with same.

Succinct !!!

1 Like

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by true2god: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:
[/b]

Once a liar always a liar. Not only the 6th pillar of islam, so many other lies are found in the quran.

When Muhammad was to marry Zainab, the wife of his adopted son, allahh said there was nothing wrong with it and that the people of old did the same [Quran 33:37).Till date, no where can we find another prophets or persons who married the wife of his adopted son before Muhammad.

When Muhammad received message or revelation from islamic Satan, which would have made him a false prophet, Allah came to his rescue by consoling him and said none of the past prophets before him that didn't receive revelation from Satan equally [Quran 22:52 YusufAli]. But nowhere can we find any prophets who received revelation from Satan like Muhammad.

When Muhammad marry the wife of his adopted son, Allah said from then, muslims would find no difficulty in marrying the wives of their adopted sons. This is found to be a lie as he cancelled children adoption shortly later. [Quran 33:37].

With those lies and other inconsistencies in the quran, how can any sane person believe it as the word of God?
This brings to where the prophet of islam even highlighted areas where lies are permissible, according to the hadith.

mohammed said:“If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath” (Bukhari: V7B67N427). He had further said: “Allah and his Messenger dissolve obligations” (Quran 9:3). Also in Quran 66:2, Muhammad had declared: “Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows.” MUSLIMS ALWAYS LIE ...they have shown that MANY times in their comments on nairaland.

It is islamically ok to lie to deceive infidels, never trust a muslim.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by annunaki2(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2016
true2god:
This brings to where the prophet of islam even highlighted areas where lies are permissible, according to the hadith.

mohammed said:“If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath” (Bukhari: V7B67N427). He had further said: “Allah and his Messenger dissolve obligations” (Quran 9:3). Also in Quran 66:2, Muhammad had declared: “Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows.” MUSLIMS ALWAYS LIE ...they have shown that MANY times in their comments on nairaland.

Muslims will do anything to further the cause of islam and protect mohammed's filthy image, they will not only lie, they will cheat, kill, rape as long as furthers the cause of islam.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
true2god:

No doubt, allahh cannot be God.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

The Bible passage is talking about Satan and allahh has the same characteristics:

1. Allah murders.
2. Allah lies

There is nowhere you can find lies coming from the mouth of Bible God, never.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
truthman2012:

There is no valley on earth called Baca (or Bakkah) that contains a house of worship and a spring of water (Zamzam), in which one prayer is better than a thousand prayers offered anywhere else, other than Makkah al-Mukarramah.

Baca (Bakkah) is one of the names of Makkah. This name is mentioned in the Holy Qur’an, where Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning)”

“Verily, the first House (of worship) appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (Makkah), full of blessing, and a guidance for Al-Alameen (the mankind and jinns)”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:96].

But the translators and commentators of the Old Testament distorted the word Baca to buka’ [weeping or crying; the Hebrew cognate denotes the same meaning], even though the meanings of place names should not be translated; rather the name should be transliterated, and even though the meaning of the (original) name has nothing to do with crying or weeping, as a result of their desire to eliminate all references to anything that is proven in the Holy Qur’an, such distortions occurred.

The following verses are from The Bible's book of Psalms, Chapter 84.

Pslams is believed to be revealed to Prophet David (Dawood) (peace be on him). The Holy Quran refers to the book as Zabur, which is not extant in its original form.
The text below is taken from the NIV version of The Bible (http://bible.gospelcom.net )
Psalm 84 :: New International Version (NIV)

1 How lovely is your dwelling place,
O LORD Almighty!
2 My soul yearns, even faints,
for the courts of the LORD ;
my heart and my flesh cry out
for the living God.

3 Even the sparrow has found a home,
and the swallow a nest for herself,
where she may have her young-
a place near your altar,
O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.
4 Blessed are those who dwell in your house;
they are ever praising you.
Selah

5 Blessed are those whose strength is in you,
who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.
6 As they pass through the Valley of Baca,
they make it a place of springs;
the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
7 They go from strength to strength,
till each appears before God in Zion.

8 Hear my prayer, O LORD God Almighty;
listen to me, O God of Jacob.
Selah
9 Look upon our shield, O God;
look with favor on your anointed one.

10 Better is one day in your courts
than a thousand elsewhere;
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield;
the LORD bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless.

12 O LORD Almighty,
blessed is the man who trusts in you.

BACA IS MECCA: the holy Ka'ba built by the prophet Abraham (PBUH) and his son Ishmael (PBUH) is in Mecca.

The name Mecca (Makkah) is mentioned in the Holy Qur'an in 48:24. Another name for Mecca is Bakka, depending on the dialect of the tribe: this is also mentioned once, in Sura 3:96

"Verily, the first house (of worship) appointed for mankind was that in Bakka (Mecca), full of blessing, and guidance for all people." Amazingly enough, this word Bakka is mentioned by the prophet David (PBUH) in the Bible:

"Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well, the rain also filleth the pools." (Psalm 84:6)

The well here is the well known well of Zam-Zam, still present now, close to the Ka'bah; after thousands of years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
mustymatic:

There is no valley on earth called Baca (or Bakkah) that contains a house of worship and a spring of water (Zamzam), in which one prayer is better than a thousand prayers offered anywhere else, other than Makkah al-Mukarramah.

Baca (Bakkah) is one of the names of Makkah. This name is mentioned in the Holy Qur’an, where Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning)”

“Verily, the first House (of worship) appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (Makkah), full of blessing, and a guidance for Al-Alameen (the mankind and jinns)”

But the translators and commentators of the Old Testament distorted the word Baca to buka’ [weeping or crying; the Hebrew cognate denotes the same meaning], even though the meanings of place names should not be translated; rather the name should be transliterated, and even though the meaning of the (original) name has nothing to do with crying or weeping, as a result of their desire to eliminate all references to anything that is proven in the Holy Qur’an, such distortions occurred.

Pslams is believed to be revealed to Prophet David (Dawood) (peace be on him). The Holy Quran refers to the book as Zabur, which is not extant in its original form.
The text below is taken from the NIV version of The Bible (http://bible.gospelcom.net )

O LORD Almighty!
for the living God.

a place near your altar,
Selah

Selah

12 O LORD Almighty,

BACA IS MECCA: the holy Ka'ba built by the prophet Abraham (PBUH) and his son Ishmael (PBUH) is in Mecca.

The name Mecca (Makkah) is mentioned in the Holy Qur'an in 48:24. Another name for Mecca is Bakka, depending on the dialect of the tribe: this is also mentioned once, in Sura 3:96

"Verily, the first house (of worship) appointed for mankind was that in Bakka (Mecca), full of blessing, and guidance for all people." Amazingly enough, this word Bakka is mentioned by the prophet David (PBUH) in the Bible:

"Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well, the rain also filleth the pools." (Psalm 84:6)

The well here is the well known well of Zam-Zam, still present now, close to the Ka'bah; after thousands of years.

Muslims and their deceptions. Why did you quote the Bible half way to give it your own meaning?

Psalm 84:5-7New International Version (NIV)

whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.
6 As they pass through the Valley of Baka,
the autumn rains also cover it with pools.[a]

The Israelites make pilgrimage to Zion as you can see in verse 7 not Mecca. By the way, do people pass through Mecca to go to Zion? That should show you that Baca is not Mecca. The pilgrims only passed through the Valley of Baka, it was not their destination.

Besides, islamic record has it that it was Abraham who dug zamzam in Mecca but according to that Bible passage, it was the travellers to Zion who dug the well (spring). Then, how did you call it zamzam? You better discard with the lies they taught you in your islamic school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by Scholar8200(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
mustymatic:

O LORD Almighty!
for the living God.

a place near your altar,
Selah

Selah

12 O LORD Almighty,

Let's slow down here!

ANY reference to the House of God/courts of God etc by the psalmist refers to the Temple where the Ark was placed!

That Temple was located in Jerusalem/Zion Pslam 84Vs 7, not Mecca or Baca!

Besides, that verse 6 mentions Baca not as a destination but one of the many places they pass through on their way to Zion/Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by bigybanty02(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Am still very much confused hw muslims ar doing everytin possible to use bible to defend islam and the prophethood of muhammed the other day i saw a tread here muhammed in the bible meeehhhnn when i saw dat topic i was like CHINEKEEEEEE!!!!! Wich muhammed dey for bible abeg who give am space to enter bible who even send am 4 bible the one wey even funny me pass nah the one wey dem talk say muhammed dey 4 songs of solomon 5 vs 16 i swear laff nearly kill me dat day abi u wan talk about John 14 vs 16 and the funny tin be say muslims go dey very proud telling u dat dey only worship Allah yet dey will still tell u dat muhammed is their comforter and i find dat very laffable small time dey go stil tell u say all the prophets were all muslims even Jesus to was a muslim chaiiii lwkmd dis pple funny just like their oga @the top zaik naik wey dey use lie dey finish us all in the name of teaching his fellow muslim about muhammed in the bible owk oooo make unah ride on God dey!!

1 Like

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
I do not see any reason for this post. @op the reason you derive fun in arguing with Muslims is because you are a Christian. If you were born a Muslim, of course you would speak in favour of Islam and against Christianity and if the Muslims here were born into Christian homes, they would speak for Christianity. And quoting from your sacred text does not validate the authenticity of your religion cos even a Buddhist would quote the Tripitaka to prove that Buddha is the Messiah.... For me, I would remain a Christian hoping I have made the right choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
lordnicklaus:
I do not see any reason for this post. @op the reason you derive fun in arguing with Muslims is because you are a Christian. If you were born a Muslim, of course you would speak in favour of Islam and against Christianity and if the Muslims here were born into Christian homes, they would speak for Christianity. And quoting from your sacred text does not validate the authenticity of your religion cos even a Buddhist would quote the Tripitaka to prove that Buddha is the Messiah.... For me, I would remain a Christian hoping I have made the right choice.

If you are truly a Christian and you believe in the Bible, you would not say what you have said. Jesus said "I am the way the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE nobody can come unto God except by me (John 14:6).

There is no other name under heaven where you can be saved (Acts 4:12).

And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all NATIONS and then the end will come (Mat.24:14).

1 Like

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
lordnicklaus:

If you are truly a Christian and you believe in the Bible, you would not say what you have said. Jesus said "I am the way the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE nobody can come unto God except by me (John 14:6).

There is no other name under heaven where you can be saved (Acts 4:12).

And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness to all NATIONS and then the end will come (Mat.24:14).

So if you believe in those Bible passages, why would see islam as another way to God?

1 Like

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Muslims and their deceptions. Why did you quote the Bible half way to give it your own meaning?

Psalm 84:5-7New International Version (NIV)

whose hearts are set on pilgrimage.
6 As they pass through the Valley of Baka,
the autumn rains also cover it with pools.[a]

The Israelites make pilgrimage to Zion as you can see in verse 7 not Mecca. By the way, do people pass through Mecca to go to Zion? That should show you that Baca is not Mecca. The pilgrims only passed through the Valley of Baka, it was not their destination.

Besides, islamic record has it that it was Abraham who dug zamzam in Mecca but according to that Bible passage, it was the travellers to Zion who dug the well (spring). Then, how did you call it zamzam? You better discard with the lies they taught you in your islamic school.
Don't be a dumbass..read!
It could also mean a religious community or its site, regarded as chosen by God and under his special protection
Zi·on (zī′ən) also Si·on (sī′ən)
n.
a. The historic land of Israel as a symbol of the Jewish people.
b. The Jewish people; Israel.
2. A place or religious community regarded as sacredly devoted to God.
3. An idealized, harmonious community; utopia.

b. a religious community or its site, regarded as chosen by God and under his special protection

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Zion

2 Likes

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Scholar8200:

Let's slow down here!

ANY reference to the House of God/courts of God etc by the psalmist refers to the Temple where the Ark was placed!

That Temple was located in Jerusalem/Zion Pslam 84Vs 7, not Mecca or Baca!

Besides, that verse 6 mentions Baca not as a destination but one of the many places they pass through on their way to Zion/Jerusalem
No slowing down grin
It could also mean a religious community or its site, regarded as chosen by God and under his special protection
n.

b. a religious community or its site, regarded as chosen by God and under his special protection

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by peteregwu(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2016
mustymatic:
No slowing down grin
n.

Bros does it mean you can't find your Quran baseless. Why do you people lye? Why do you claim Mohammed is in the Bible, Jesus is a Muslim Moses is a Muslim? Bros abeg is it true? It was one of so called immam that was saying sometime ago in my neighborhood, even ffrom his mosque, is it true?
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 2:04am On Jul 09, 2016
peteregwu:

Bros does it mean you can't find your Quran baseless. Why do you people lye? Why do you claim Mohammed is in the Bible, Jesus is a Muslim Moses is a Muslim? Bros abeg is it true? It was one of so called immam that was saying sometime ago in my neighborhood, even ffrom his mosque, is it true?
It is true my brother
Islam means "submission" (to God alone)
A Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits (to God)". A female Muslim is sometimes called a Muslimah. A muslim is a person who has dedicated his worship exclusively to God...Islam means making one's religion and faith God's alone
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by Scholar8200(m): 3:45am On Jul 09, 2016
mustymatic:
No slowing down grin
n.

And this definition does not fit into that Psalm. Baca is a place of the many places passed by those on pilgrimage to Jerusalem, not a destination for worship.
When you come to the Psalms, the reference is the Temple at Jerusalem!
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2016
mustymatic:
Don't be a dumbass..read!
n.

What is the implication of this?

Complete trash.

2 Likes

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by true2god: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2016
mustymatic:

O LORD Almighty!
for the living God.

a place near your altar,
Selah

Selah

12 O LORD Almighty,

Baca is not just mecca, it is barcelona. So since we also call Barcelona 'Baca', biblical Baca must be in spain. This is islamic logic and argument. No reason, no logic and anti-facts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2016
true2god:
Baca is not just mecca, it is barcelona. So since we also call Barcelona 'Baca', biblical Baca must be in spain. This is islamic logic and argument. No reason, no logic and anti-facts.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by peteregwu(m): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2016
mustymatic:

It is true my brother
Islam means "submission" (to God alone)
A Muslim" is an Arabic word meaning "one who submits (to God)". A female Muslim is sometimes called a Muslimah. A muslim is a person who has dedicated his worship exclusively to God...Islam means making one's religion and faith God's alone

So Mohammed came before Jesus, right? And where is it written that Jesus is a Muslim in the Bible, Moses is a Muslim? Or where is Mohammed in the Bible? Pls I need you to do so that I can be converted.
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2016
peteregwu:

So Mohammed came before Jesus, right? And where is it written that Jesus is a Muslim in the Bible, Moses is a Muslim? Or where is Mohammed in the Bible? Pls I need you to do so that I can be converted.

Don't mind him. Quran is a trash. It says Moses, the leader of the Jews is a muslim, which will invariably mean the Jews are muslims too. Now ask them if Jews are muslims. If Jews are muslims, why did Muhammad say they should be fought and forced to pay jizyah (taxes)?

Islam is nothing but satanic manipulations.

3 Likes

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
peteregwu:

It was neither written Jesus was a christian, I said clearly, Islam means submission (to one God) a muslim is one who submits to the will of God...Many religions have a concept of surrender to God. In Jewish history, when the ancient Hebrews obeyed God’s commands, they had a long period of prosperity and stability.

In Christianity, surrendering to God is a way of putting your life into more capable hands – in fact, Jesus asked many of his disciples to surrender their livelihoods and follow him.

So all the prophets of God were Muslims -they did surrender to God's will
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by truthman2012(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
mustymatic:

It was neither written Jesus was a christian, I said clearly, Islam means submission (to one God) a muslim is one who submits to the will of God...Many religions have a concept of surrender to God. In Jewish history, when the ancient Hebrews obeyed God’s commands, they had a long period of prosperity and stability.

In Christianity, surrendering to God is a way of putting your life into more capable hands – in fact, Jesus asked many of his disciples to surrender their livelihoods and follow him.

So all the prophets of God were Muslims -they did surrender to God's will

If because Moses submitted to God you call him a muslim, were his followers, the Jews also muslims or was it Moses alone that was a muslim?

It is only reasonable that if Moses was a muslim, his followers must be muslims as well. So by implication, the Jews are also muslims. Then, why did Allah/Muhammad order that they should be fought and forced to pay taxes (Quran 9;29) when other muslims didn't pay?

Again, why is islam about Abraham, Ishmael and Hagai alone? What about other members of Abraham's family?
Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by mustymatic(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

If because Moses submitted to God you call him a muslim, were his followers, the Jews also muslims or was it Moses alone that was a muslim?

It is only reasonable that if Moses was a muslim, his followers must be muslims as well. So by implication, the Jews are also muslims. Then, why did Allah/Muhammad order that they should be fought and forced to pay taxes (Quran 9;29) when other muslims didn't pay?

Again, why is islam about Abraham, Ishmael and Hagai alone? What about other members of Abraham's family?
Jew is an identity, a tribe not religion dumbass

1 Like

Re: Did Abraham Succeed Making His Family Muslims? by Presbulg(m): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
truthman2012:

Here what you so called christians don't know, Islam isn't any competition with Christianity or any other religion.
Islam ain't a race either.

Islam simply means - following in the will of God which started right from Adam till Mohammed. They all came with the same message - To serve and submit to the will of God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Converted From Christianity To Islam,I also need your prayers for good he / Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) / Why Do We Find It Difficult To Pray Five Times Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.