Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Have Confidence In God - Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Confidence In God - Ikpeazu (389 Views)

Benue Government Loses Confidence In FG Over Killer Herdsmen / We Have No Confidence In CONFAB Report- Presidency Says / Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Confidence In God - Ikpeazu by umunna(f): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
The Governor, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has reiterated that nobody will remove him from office as he has confidence in God, who assured believers that their battles are his own.

The Governor said this at a solidiarity visit by the members of Nzuko Ohanaeze Ukwa/Ngwa in Govt house, Umuahia.

Dr. Ikpeazu said that if it were to be money and influence, his opponents would have taken over the Government House and called on the people to continue to pray for him saying that any coup 'd'etat' that failed for about 5 days has become public and will never hold again.

He thanked the Ukwa/Ngwa people for their support.

Earlier, the leader of the delegation and chairman, Board of Trustee of the group, Elder Emma Adaelu said they came to show solidiarity to him over the court ruling assuring him that they will fight the legal battle with him to its logical conclusion.

They urged him not to be afraid, saying that the mandate he has was freely given to him by Abians, stressing that nobody will take away the mandate and requested the Appeal Court to do the needful.
Re: I Have Confidence In God - Ikpeazu by odiks: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2016
Mr Governor you don't know God. If you knew God you would be paying workers salaries. Are you aware that civil servants in your state are being owed for 5 months? The God I serve is a merciful and just God. He does not vindicate people like you but brings them to judgment.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Adjourns Saraki, Ekweramadu Forgery Trial / HAHAHA Only Restructuring ‘ll Save Nigeria From Break-up — Ikokwu, Uko, Others / No Plan To Increase Electricity Tariff, Says NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.